FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser

Eh, he has his boring moments, but most of the time he's a fairly amusing poster.

DeletedUser

lies. rawr mod is the most amusing man of tw history with a huge distance from others.

woot i feel specialz <3

do note sarcasm :lol:

Eh, he has his amusing moments, but most of the time he's a fairly boring poster.

eh and your a hypocrite but who are we to point fingers at each other? :icon_rolleyes:

as KK said, backpedal moar.

DeletedUser

I edited it above, you quoted late.

I haven't backpedalled. I'm clearly just an internalling noob. Someday I hope to be at your level of amusing. In the meantime, I'll stick to my boring old facts :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser54677

you mad KK? :lol:

it's ok if you was me and i was you, i'd envy me to :lol:

Why does it matter if I'm "mad", Rawr? Honestly, what effect does that have on the outcome of anything?

Go back to WoW, you troll. I'm sure the community there is more your speed.

DeletedUser

Why does it matter if I'm "mad", Rawr? Honestly, what effect does that have on the outcome of anything?

Go back to WoW, you troll. I'm sure the community there is more your speed.

has alot of outcome on things, typically when people are mad they don't think clearly. that is the outcome of everything :icon_eek:

guess i should ask how the WoW community has any outcome of anything? :icon_rolleyes:

you mad brah.

DeletedUser54677

has alot of outcome on things, typically when people are mad they don't think clearly. that is the outcome of everything :icon_eek:

guess i should ask how the WoW community has any outcome of anything? :icon_rolleyes:

you mad brah.

You're being facetious, yet again. Your definition of "mad" is not anger, it's irked.

Because I'm sure out of the millions of people who play WoW, like yourself, at least one of them would be tolerant of your drivel.

DeletedUser

You're being facetious, yet again. Your definition of "mad" is not anger, it's irked.

Because I'm sure out of the millions of people who play WoW, like yourself, at least one of them would be tolerant of your drivel.

you're 'trying to use words to make yourself feel smart again' :icon_neutral:

actually same thing rather, being anger or mad 'makes you generally make rash choices' where you normally wouldn't if your emotions wasn't there to play apart.

DeletedUser

You didn't talk about your tribe. At all. Trying to backpedal and say that that is what you were implying is pathetic. The tribes you are a part of leadership of are never about the tribe, it's about you. Always.
Them's fighting words.

I'd love to discuss this further, but it would be off topic. Such a pity.

DeletedUser54677

you're 'trying to use words to make yourself feel smart again' :icon_neutral:

actually same thing rather, being anger or mad 'makes you generally make rash choices' where you normally wouldn't if your emotions wasn't there to play apart.

Ok, then by all means, show me the 'rash choices' I've made due to being "mad".

Them's fighting words.

I'd love to discuss this further, but it would be off topic. Such a pity.

Fighting or not, at least you don't deny it. Credit where it's due. :)

DeletedUser

Fighting or not, at least you don't deny it. Credit where it's due. :)
I'll admit it, I've failed in a few worlds... everyone has. You're lieing if you haven't.

I've also had several worlds in the palm of my hand and chosen to walk away on my terms, but to say that my tribes are all about me is a bit over the top. Where I have been the Duke of my tribe, internals were always shared evenly so that everyone grows. War fronts were chosen carefully to allow everyone to share a frontline at some stage, so I am a little intrigued about your 'its all about me' comment.

I know you were in W41 in XP, so no doubt you have a 'northern' view of that world, and I would love to hear your thoughts on our mass delete and whether you believe that I instigated that as an 'it's all about me' thing. The problem is that this is highly off topic.

DeletedUser

There I was, reading a vaguely intellectual-seeming and highly interesting conversation between KillerKommando...and BAM.

In comes Rawr Mode.

Conversation over.

Pity.

Rawr Mode, mind letting us read something more interesting than your constant posturing and posing about yourself and how everyone but you is angry and mad "brah"?

Edit: Found this fairly interesting, personally. I think I learned more about you there than anything you've said here. For example "reality is i did make a mistake, i did support and enemy player. i was wrong for it 'was i trying to hurt my tribe, no' not really."

Well, ouch.

"Debb123- rode my ass hard for the last 2-3 weeks i was in MANIC lol but for the most part we had a blast and i enjoy those times and you actually put up with me for a long arse time."

Well, you made it seem like you didn't like Debb. Ouch too.

"Warstiner aka Anna- you was probably the only person that stood by me thick and thin even till the end and for that i applaud you and i respect you for it"

Didn't you say your last goal was to get rid of MANIC leadership? Isn't Anna the only one still around, or am I missing someone? Well, if so...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as i said mate, i never cared about the fact i was burned. only thing i did was use that as a reason to expose you guys for what you was & as a motivational tool for myself.

it never became personal till Debb started spreading lies and word got back to me, which was after i posted that thread^^

needless to say, i do and still have upmost respect for 'Anna', our poltical views are different but doesn't change the fact we aren't friends.

your point is what exactly? wait that's right you dont have one, keep digging you may actually find something on me.

on that note asfar as i remember 'Anna' was never a leader in MANIC, she kept the peace but she didn't make the choices otherwise i'd still be around im sure if she did :lol:

DeletedUser

Sure you don't want to just post another quitting thread and do some more backpedalling about it?

DeletedUser

Sure you don't want to just post another quitting thread and do some more backpedalling about it?

i did quit for a month, hence the reason you guys took out and inactive account lol. i could post chat log's of what went down but why bother?

funny only line you guys have is 'backpedal' about every statement me and fark makes, your gonna burn that line out lol.

you asked a question, i gave you and answer.. pretty honest and blunt about it not to mention teh fact i truly have nothing to hide about this situation, may not like what i have to say but it's the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Goodbye 58.

Short-lived goodbyes are always sweetest
Skype-emoticons-34-bear.gif