Havoc [Impact]

DeletedUser

While Impacts stats against XX remains the same, they seem to be moving on East.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: East

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108,528
Side 2: 0
Difference: 108,528

chart

[/SPOIL]

XX vs East

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: XX
Side 2:
Tribes: East

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 19,048
Side 2: 8,307
Difference: 10,741

chart
[/SPOIL]

XX vs EAST + Regen

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: XX
Side 2:
Tribes: East, Regen

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 82,638
Side 2: 8,307
Difference: 74,331

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser101547

Just one last comment on the whole east regen family thing, I do have the screenshot, I just don't know how to post it on the externals, I know, noob. If someone can give me a crash course on how to post it I will though honestly I don't know if it's needed. Yes Alyxar refered to Regen as their "Unoffical Family Tribe" but perhaps the key here is that it wasn't offical so technically we are both right. Also just because Alyxar said they were family doens't mean that it was true in reality, but that was all the information we had to go on at the time, the baron of east refering to them as family but if Regen say it's not true then I don't see any reason not to believe them. Time to move on.

DeletedUser

Just one last comment on the whole east regen family thing, I do have the screenshot, I just don't know how to post it on the externals, I know, noob. If someone can give me a crash course on how to post it I will though honestly I don't know if it's needed. Yes Alyxar refered to Regen as their "Unoffical Family Tribe" but perhaps the key here is that it wasn't offical so technically we are both right. Also just because Alyxar said they were family doens't mean that it was true in reality, but that was all the information we had to go on at the time, the baron of east refering to them as family but if Regen say it's not true then I don't see any reason not to believe them. Time to move on.

I use tinypic, and find it most useful when uploading my signatures I have made for tribesmates, so try that :)

Also there are some great players in REGEN that seem like they are being hung out to dry, fighting a war on 2 fronts with WASP and XX... They have their work cut out but seem to be holding up OK. Seems a bit lame that they were declared on and the only reason was 'we think they are EAST's family tribe but its unofficial.'

Anyways best of luck to both in this war, although I know XX are very well co-ordinated :) Lets see what impact IMPACT has on this war.

Yeah, I did it.

DeletedUser

That statement is wrong, actually. The leadership makes a tribe great, not its players. Leadership makes the tribe, they invite the players. They decide who stays in the tribe and who must be kicked. They teach the newer players how to play. They plan the OPs, do diplomacy, and set the tribal rules.

Impact might have very nearly the same group of players, but if this new leadership knows what to do, they can turn it around regardless; because players don't make a tribe great, leadership does.

You quoted my whole post and siad the statement is wrong. Yet you discuss only about one single line of the first paragraph. This is a generalized thing in a very wrong way. Since you have not address any other part of my comment, am I to believe you actually agree with me !? :)

As for your comments, you self answered and agreed with my whole stance in this. All I am saying here is it was unnecessary to make a new tribe if one single duke was MIA or wrong doing; the only reason most of the newly formed IMPACT is giving. As I have addressed all he can do additional is to change tribe name and disband the tribe. Everything else can be done by the barons or the privileged members.

Lets for the sake of discussion we assume east leadership (not only the duke) was bad, really bad. Then why did these players in IMPACT stayed there for this long ? Infact I think a good amount of the players are part of east for a long period of time.

Please come up with reasons that is valid not some mere made up excuses. Or admit, East failed as a tribe (including the players) and is being defeated. You have lost wars, now you are getting ready to lost villages to lucaya :lol:.

I will say it again, members in the tribe make a tribe, a leader is there only to make sure these members work as a group. :)

DeletedUser

You quoted my whole post and siad the statement is wrong. Yet you discuss only about one single line of the first paragraph. This is a generalized thing in a very wrong way. Since you have not address any other part of my comment, am I to believe you actually agree with me !? :)

As for your comments, you self answered and agreed with my whole stance in this. All I am saying here is it was unnecessary to make a new tribe if one single duke was MIA or wrong doing; the only reason most of the newly formed IMPACT is giving. As I have addressed all he can do additional is to change tribe name and disband the tribe. Everything else can be done by the barons or the privileged members.

Lets for the sake of discussion we assume east leadership (not only the duke) was bad, really bad. Then why did these players in IMPACT stayed there for this long ? Infact I think a good amount of the players are part of east for a long period of time.

Please come up with reasons that is valid not some mere made up excuses. Or admit, East failed as a tribe (including the players) and is being defeated. You have lost wars, now you are getting ready to lost villages to lucaya :lol:.

I will say it again, members in the tribe make a tribe, a leader is there only to make sure these members work as a group. :)

Easier to quote the whole thing.

Sure, you CAN do most of the necessary things without being a duke. But lets face it, its a lot easier to just make a new tribe, with new dukes, and competely restructure the whole thing.

Its easier to stay in a crappy tribe than to leave and be on your own. I'm not saying that they shouldn't have left, they should have, but they didn't, and its because change is always harder (think of how many people stay in bad relationships).

East did fail as a tribe, and they failed because of bad leadership. Also, you seem to be confused... I am not currently, nor have I ever been in East.

DeletedUser

Thanks for answering questions yourself again. Basically, most of the players are looking for an easier route. :) So what we had there is what I use to called tribal hoppers and tribal hiders.

East failed not only for bad leadership but also the wrong attitude of members, specially the ones who could have made an impact (the irony?). If it was really about the bad leadership then none of the leadership would have made a place in the newly formed tribe, which is certainly not the case.

So, I will still stand by my observation on this issue, the reasoning of bad leadership is crap, having an inactive duke is crap. If you are loyal to the members of the tribe, you would have tried to make this work from where you are. Not leaving and making a new one.

Btw, I am not confused, I am pretty sure I have never mentioned explicitly that you are from east. The "you" used was more of a collective gesture to the people who are giving the wrong reasons. I did assume for a little that you are probably part of east/impact. ;)

A leader is nothing if one doesn't have dedicated followers. And dedicated followers always need some one to give them directions to achieve goals as a whole.

DeletedUser

East failed not only for bad leadership but also the wrong attitude of members, specially the ones who could have made an impact (the irony?). If it was really about the bad leadership then none of the leadership would have made a place in the newly formed tribe, which is certainly not the case.

The failure of any tribe, ever, can be directly traced back to the leaders. There is no way to get around that.

So, I will still stand by my observation on this issue, the reasoning of bad leadership is crap, having an inactive duke is crap. If you are loyal to the members of the tribe, you would have tried to make this work from where you are. Not leaving and making a new one.

I believe they kept all the active players, and the ones they felt could do well (is what I've heard). Loyalty to members =/= fix the tribe. They took those very same members they were loyal to, and brought them somewhere better.

Btw, I am not confused, I am pretty sure I have never mentioned explicitly that you are from east. The "you" used was more of a collective gesture to the people who are giving the wrong reasons. I did assume for a little that you are probably part of east/impact. ;)

Check a few other threads (specifically the war ones between East/Impact and someone else) and you'll see pretty quickly I'm not in there tribe.

A leader is nothing if one doesn't have dedicated followers. And dedicated followers always need some one to give them directions to achieve goals as a whole.
A true leader finds followers and makes them dedicated. They earn the respect of their members. You are saying that bad members make a tribe fail, I agree, what you fail to see is that leadership is responsible for the members' failures. But who is responsible for every action of a tribe? The leader. Every member was recruited by the leaders. Every member is still around because the leaders haven't kicked them. Diplomacy is controlled by leaders, OPs are made by leaders, war is planned by leaders, defense is coordinated by leaders. Fact is, you cannot point to a single facet of tribe-interaction that a leader is not ultimately responsible for, and it is for that reason that leaders make or break a tribe, not the members.

Answers in bold.

DeletedUser

gonna have to agree with bhawb on this one, it is the leaders who make a tribe. And the fact that head honchos didn't kick players that were inactive before a war started is amazing. Also it can be noted that because of the actions of the leaders of EAST, they are very badly viewed in the eyes of W61 and they could have avoided a lot of wars if they weren't so cocky and arrogant and hyporitical. But now that IMPACT is here and EAST is gone, the old member from east have a chance to make something great of their collective selves again.

DeletedUser

gonna have to agree with bhawb on this one, it is the leaders who make a tribe. And the fact that head honchos didn't kick players that were inactive before a war started is amazing. Also it can be noted that because of the actions of the leaders of EAST, they are very badly viewed in the eyes of W61 and they could have avoided a lot of wars if they weren't so cocky and arrogant and hyporitical. But now that IMPACT is here and EAST is gone, the old member from east have a chance to make something great of their collective selves again.

+1

I couldn't agree more.

(well I guess I could numerically, but I didn't want to come off as one of THOSE guys :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Answers in bold.

I don't agree with either. It is a complete combo of both.

The leaders are responsible for keeping the tribe active and going. The members(at least of any good tribe) plan their own ops, are able to ask and get defense on their own without needing leaders to do it(unless its a extreme case). The members find good recruits as well as the leaders through communication and teamwork. It takes the two to make it work. A tribe is called a tribe for a reason. It is a collective, it hums to the same tune or it doesn't work. It is the responsibility of the duke(leaders) to keep everything together, but no force in the world will keep a tribe together if they do not work together.

Simple as that really.

DeletedUser

A true leader finds followers and makes them dedicated. They earn the respect of their members. You are saying that bad members make a tribe fail, I agree, what you fail to see is that leadership is responsible for the members' failures. But who is responsible for every action of a tribe? The leader. Every member was recruited by the leaders. Every member is still around because the leaders haven't kicked them. Diplomacy is controlled by leaders, OPs are made by leaders, war is planned by leaders, defense is coordinated by leaders. Fact is, you cannot point to a single facet of tribe-interaction that a leader is not ultimately responsible for, and it is for that reason that leaders make or break a tribe, not the members..

I'm just wondering if bhawb himself has he earned the respect of his members?

DeletedUser101547

bhawb is one of the best members and leaders I've had the honor of playing with so, yes.

DeletedUser

Respect is something that becomes self evident over time. I don't presume to have the respect of every member, only hope that it is something that I earn over time.

Speaking of respect for leaders, one overlooked point of making a new tribe such as this: how do the members feel about the new leaders? And how do the members feel about the old leaders, who weren't all left behind?

DeletedUser

If everyone knew the sacrifices bhawb and wonka have made for their tribe. You wouldn't even ask if he's earned respect. Their ugly faces are right next to the word in the dictionary.

DeletedUser

I still think someone should have made "West" so they could go to war... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As rank and file. He's listened to suggestions when presented with them and has been open to ideas from members. So even though I don't agree with everything he's done or said. He's at the least got my respect. :icon_cool: