RAGE VS>. PUNCH! nublets

DeletedUser

Lol, yes I do understand that you do not know how play TW calmir but you just blabber nonsense...where are you now... but a distant memory...:lol::lol:

I didn't mention Tribal Wars. =o I mentioned charm, sexiness and nakeeedness. And if I am but a distant memory, why'd you go and say my name?

DeletedUser

I didn't mention Tribal Wars. =o I mentioned charm, sexiness and nakeeedness. And if I am but a distant memory, why'd you go and say my name?

Nakedness is already spoken for by those of us on the SWJ account. We have a patent pending for Nekkidness.

Hope all is well in the Land of Tranquility, C

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Hey are you still playing in this world?

Tell me you account so I could launch my Nukes on you.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser99701

Shut up Calmir, your a boss at tw and you know it;)

DeletedUser

Nakedness is already spoken for by those of us on the SWJ account. We have a patent pending for Nekkidness.

Hope all is well in the Land of Tranquility, C

Aw. Oh well, that's okay. I have other awesome qualities. Like, lightsabres and stuff.

Everything is beautiful. Even the gloom and rain. What about you, and your Land of somethingsomthing?

Hey are you still playing in this world?

Tell me you account so I could launch my Nukes on you.:icon_biggrin:

Bit behind the times, aren't 'cha mate? I quit this world like, a year ago?

Shut up Calmir, your a boss at tw and you know it;)

Such faith! You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside my dear. <3 :icon_redface:

'tis like love at first bloom; the sun's touch at noon.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Aw. Oh well, that's okay. I have other awesome qualities. Like, lightsabres and stuff.

Everything is beautiful. Even the gloom and rain. What about you, and your Land of somethingsomthing?

Bit behind the times, aren't 'cha mate? I quit this world like, a year ago?

Such faith! You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside my dear. <3 :icon_redface:

'tis like love at first bloom; the sun's touch at noon.

Hahahahah quitter no wonder you just blabber all your shits here in the forum...Your nothing ingame your a coward..

Quitters in this world you have no purpose but to blabber all their shits saying that their that good..

If your not playing here in world54 go away and enjoy you Life....Just leave it to the players here to flame each other..

Calmir---Coward--who only talk shits.

DeletedUser

Hahahahah quitter no wonder you just blabber all your shits here in the forum...Your nothing ingame your a coward..

Quitters in this world you have no purpose but to blabber all their shits saying that their that good..

If your not playing here in world54 go away and enjoy you Life....Just leave it to the players here to flame each other..

Calmir---Coward--who only talk shits.

Right, I'm a coward. Because one of the reasons I quit wasn't the fact that I was pretty much the only one in Punch! pushing to attack the Newbie-Bob account, rather than cuddle...

And I would have left this alone, but you decided to insult me. You brought this upon yourself, little boy.

Also, I haven't mentioned anything about being good. I'm great--awe-inspiring even; nor did I mention TW, though my lovely Jess did say very sweet things about my l33t skillz.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Right, I'm a coward. Because one of the reasons I quit wasn't the fact that I was pretty much the only one in Punch! pushing to attack the Newbie-Bob account, rather than cuddle...

And I would have left this alone, but you decided to insult me. You brought this upon yourself, little boy.

Also, I haven't mentioned anything about being good. I'm great--awe-inspiring even; nor did I mention TW, though my lovely Jess did say very sweet things about my l33t skillz.

The coward replies...:lol:

Your views are narcissist and vain posting that you are the definition of skill in this world..

To tell you frankly thats shit....Your nothing but a selfish coward and useless player who quit this world and keep blabbering in the forums on what would happen if you continued fighting..

Well I got news for you boy or little girl! Punch failed because of you..

Your one of the causes why your shitty tribe failed...

You and Zach, and all those who thinks that all your ways are the right way to win the war...

For me you guys are amateur losers and always whine on the forums...You got lots of oppurtunity to prove that you guys are warlords of war in TW but you squandered that oppurtunity when all your accounts failed....

See what happened to your shitty tribe they broke to several pieces and they are being eaten as we speak....

And the disgusting thing about all of this is we see strong players from your tribe that should have changed the course of the war are quitting and running away deleting their accounts like cowards.:icon_cool:

Your Pnp sucks calmir I don't see any reason why you post here in the forums...Your views matter not...They are just views of a single player who plays like shit and quits and runs away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You and Zach, and all those shits who thinks that all your ways are the right way to win the war...

For me you guys are amateur losers and always whine on the forums...You got lots of oppurtunity to prove that you guys are warlords of war in TW but you squandered that oppurtunity when all your accounts failed....

if calmir wanted to stick around im sure she would of crushed anyone in her way :icon_wink:
Also, i kicked your tribe's ass, from mine and my many account sits, so you have no room to talk :p

KILL THEM ALL!!! (789|419) K47 3,008 Barbarian maker73 [RAGE!] 2012-02-25 20:29:31
KILL THEM ALL!!! (785|421) K47 3,123 Barbarian maker73 [RAGE!] 2012-02-23 16:32:56
KILL THEM ALL!!! (780|370) K37 3,081 Barbarian maker73 [RAGE!] 2012-02-22 17:23:25
KILL THEM ALL!!! (788|420) K47 3,051 Barbarian maker73 [RAGE!] 2012-02-22 08:10:19
KILL THEM ALL!!! (787|421) K47 3,031 Barbarian maker73 [RAGE!] 2012-02-22 08:08:54
KILL THEM ALL!!! (789|421) K47 3,039 Barbarian maker73 [RAGE!] 2012-02-22 06:53:59
KILL THEM ALL!!! (790|386) K37 3,043 Barbarian maker73 [RAGE!] 2012-02-22 05:08:48

Wow! ampac you're a real warlord yourself! :lol:

See what happened to your shitty tribe they broke to several pieces and they are being eaten as we speak....

And that is there own fault for being complete idiots :lol:

And the disgusting thing about all of this is we see strong players from your tribe that should have changed the course of the war are quitting and running away deleting their accounts like cowards.:icon_cool:

:icon_rolleyes:

Your Pnp sucks calmir I don't see any reason why you post here in the forums...Your views matter not...They are just views of a single player who plays like shit and quits and runs away.[/QUOTE]

rofl, ampac calling someone's pnp bad XD

DeletedUser

The coward replies...:lol:

Your views are narcissist and vain posting that you are the definition of skill in this world..

To tell you frankly thats shit....Your nothing but a selfish coward and useless player who quit this world and keep blabbering in the forums on what would happen if you continued fighting..

Well I got news for you boy or little girl! Punch failed because of you..

Your one of the causes why your shitty tribe failed...

You and Zach, and all those shits who thinks that all your ways are the right way to win the war...

Your Pnp sucks calmir I don't see any reason why you post here in the forums...Your views matter not...They are just views of a single player who plays like shit and quits and runs away.

Well, yes... that was the point. To be narcissistic. Hurr durr?

And whaaat? When I post here, it is rarely to do with what would have happened if I had decided to stay (rather it's more to do with annoying Don or Soxfan). I've said perhaps, what I would have done, but not really as to what that would have led to. Which, now that you mention it, would be the destruction of your account. Yeah, I totes went there. What now? WHAT NOW!? /cackles (This is how seriously I take you, by the way [Thought you might need it spelled out that I am mocking you]).

And indeed I am a coward; I run on a daily basis. It's surprisingly refreshing, takes a bit to get into, of course, but you have to love the effect it has on your figure.

Punch! probably did fail because of me. I'm that awesome that my sheer presence propped it up, I'm so very flattered you recognise my l33t skillz Ampac!

My PnP sucks... oh my. Probably a good thing I decided not to follow everyone's advice and go into law then. Would have been awkward. Thanks for validating my life decisions, makes me feel so much better about things! And I think you'll find that more people care about my opinion than yours. Even it is because I'm hawt.

DeletedUser

Been a while since I had read an Ampac rant.... Love the passion he brings. The substance... Well that's a debate for another day. Hope R/L is treating you swell Calmir... Captain Spoons should be your next alias or SirStirthePot...

Be well. and all the love Ampac your loyalty to our tribe is 2nd to none.

DeletedUser44759

I have to ask tho' of what relevece this all is?
Sure the rants keep the forum alive..but relevent?
:icon_confused:
[spoil]Rage
8646814-the-words-road-to-victory-in-white-letters-on-a-street-leading-to-a-golden-trophy.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

If relevance was a pre-requisite for TW Forum posting... Then this would be one empty forum in every world. Only one that is relevant is the Self-Updating Map.

Now that you mention it I will now go in the corner and stare at my palms while rocking back and forth in an upright fetal position. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways and surely I will never stray from the path of relevance.

DeletedUser

I have to ask tho' of what relevece this all is?
Sure the rants keep the forum alive..but relevent?
:icon_confused:
[spoil]Rage
8646814-the-words-road-to-victory-in-white-letters-on-a-street-leading-to-a-golden-trophy.jpg
[/spoil]

I don't recall anything on these forums ever being relevant, not even from mods lol

HeftySmurf

Been a while since I had read an Ampac rant.... Love the passion he brings. The substance... Well that's a debate for another day. Hope R/L is treating you swell Calmir... Captain Spoons should be your next alias or SirStirthePot...

Be well. and all the love Ampac your loyalty to our tribe is 2nd to none.

I love how it hurts my eyes struggling to read it...