Most Respected Player Nominations

DeletedUser

Lol not a problem as he will just haunt you somewhere else better prepared :icon_wink:

honestly speaking thats not the case..we will pretty much stay after him til his account isnt worth logging in to so.....

DeletedUser

warhawg rings a bell

Lokinder I'll let you off because he quit a very, very long time ago but Asterois and Hawg were 2 of the most key players in World 2 history.

Hawg was the vocal leader of XiG while Asterois (who later played on the ripfin account) was the soul cause of the first global war on world 2.

It's probably sad that I can remember this lol. It was a fun world though, so many memorable tribes on both sides. FTR, TW, Xig, Hot, ~{RB}~, Warband, ESL, RUM, STW, Aten. Good times.....

cooled ice

Lokinder I'll let you off because he quit a very, very long time ago but Asterois and Hawg were 2 of the most key players in World 2 history.

Hawg was the vocal leader of XiG while Asterois (who later played on the ripfin account) was the soul cause of the first global war on world 2.

It's probably sad that I can remember this lol. It was a fun world though, so many memorable tribes on both sides. FTR, TW, Xig, Hot, ~{RB}~, Warband, ESL, RUM, STW, Aten. Good times.....

AHHHHHH NOSTALGIA :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser910

I disagree, like bone said he and i have had pretty much your whole tribe attacking us at some point and i am definately not in a safe zone, i just dont think controleng has what it takes !

We did have a decent amount of people attacking you and we did take a large amount of villages. You also have a LOT of members support behind you though that have a larger amount of villages to support you. We didn't have everyone attacking you, that's for sure. Controleng usually bounces back. He's done pretty good so far.

DeletedUser910

I survived

You were attack from a distance. You also have 3x more villages then Arth. So of course you survived. Anyone with that many villages aren't going to die quickly. You were also taking villages from your own inactive members and enemies at the same time you were losing them. Hehe!!

DeletedUser95513

And arthas is doing the same thing...eating avocatt to replace losses...after he started talking S*** to me bc i was eating inactives of yours and actives of yours...funny how the tide turns controleng

krishak

You were attack from a distance. You also have 3x more villages then Arth. So of course you survived. Anyone with that many villages aren't going to die quickly. You were also taking villages from your own inactive members and enemies at the same time you were losing them. Hehe!!

Losing? I lost maybe 10 villages and those was what I took from Jas few days ago :p

DeletedUser

ive not been massively active for past week but im sure that if jas was properly active krish youd have a harder time takingg villages of him.

krishak

Sorry but thats not my problem that he was not active and was near me but I think he was active one week and still nothing from him

DeletedUser95513

ive not been massively active for past week but im sure that if jas was properly active krish youd have a harder time takingg villages of him.

well thanks Capitan obvious lol...