Havoc [Impact]

DeletedUser

I see this so often mentioned in the forums, top tribes, sometimes premade, full of tw celebrities and talent, where the leader gets bored/disapointed and just logs off without handling things properly (something even the newbiest, most average tribe dukes can be arsed to do most of the time)... According to this thread it already happened to Noodle, Riot, East just form this world and I've heard of many many others...

I also get the impression the same names who leave abruptly come back a month later, announce a bad-ass premade with the l33test joining requirements, everybody fan-rages again, they are all still top players everyone compliments on the forum and "see you on skype hun"-ing etc. etc.
Am I getting the wrong impression or this is really very common? Shouldn't there be some negative side on reputation and fame for being, you know, completely unreliable? It's not all about timing and growing fast, specially in leaders...

completly true. But elitest people have the right to do that. Most good tribes have multiple players with leadership qualities. For example, take MoM in w56. first, Muldie was in charge of our premade. Than when he start to have issues, SacredFool And Niyah took over. and finally, when MoM got gangbanged, Carlini came in to reform MoM into what is left today.

When Sacred left on here, Alpha and Roy stepped up and definatly did a beautiful job running the tribe. To wrap it all up, yes, good players tend to leave abruptly. but theyre humans, just like we all are. Them leaving is a test to the tribe. Weak tribes will fall apart. Good tribes will keep on doing what theyre doing.

DeletedUser

completly true. But elitest people have the right to do that. Most good tribes have multiple players with leadership qualities. For example, take MoM in w56. first, Muldie was in charge of our premade. Than when he start to have issues, SacredFool And Niyah took over. and finally, when MoM got gangbanged, Carlini came in to reform MoM into what is left today.

I don't think they have more of a right to up and leave then anyone else just because they're known to be good, but that's just me being finicky over a couple of words.

It's just easier to deal with and adapt when you're surrounded by other good players.

DeletedUser

I don't think they have more of a right to up and leave then anyone else just because they're known to be good, but that's just me being finicky over a couple of words.

It's just easier to deal with and adapt when you're surrounded by other good players.

what i meant was, they dont have the right, but their transgressions are pardoned easier because of the talent they bring in :D
like no one wants a noob with a bad track record. but an all-star with a bad record...you know he will be putting up good numbers at least for a while.

DeletedUser

what i meant was, they dont have the right, but their transgressions are pardoned easier because of the talent they bring in :D
like no one wants a noob with a bad track record. but an all-star with a bad record...you know he will be putting up good numbers at least for a while.

couldn't agree more

DeletedUser104693

XX :icon_rolleyes: or did you forget about your biggest war already :icon_cool: the only one you are no longer fighting. You declared on all the tribes you were gang banging, or are still massively out weighing. Just not the one tribe that threatened you.

I assume you think you know more than a member of the tribe itself...

Less than 20 minutes after the new tribe had been founded

Apr 21
22:43 The tribe has declared war on XX.

I think you are a bit behind on intel there
Best be trying to update your sources

DeletedUser

I assume you think you know more than a member of the tribe itself...

Less than 20 minutes after the new tribe had been founded

Apr 21
22:43 The tribe has declared war on XX.

I think you are a bit behind on intel there
Best be trying to update your sources

So you are telling me you are still at war with XX? That there is no NAP?

DeletedUser104693

I said we declared on all tribes we were at war with in East when we founded Impact

You then said

You declared on all the tribes you were gang banging, or are still massively out weighing. Just not the one tribe that threatened you.

I then showed you we declared them too which you would have already known because you would be ready the other threads

So you are telling me you are still at war with XX? That there is no NAP?

So what does that have to do with what you said lol
A bit random yes..

The point was you said we ran from the XX war
We declared which I showed you
What happened after the declaration is irrelevant

I corrected your stupid statement

DeletedUser

I think the point TrueGrave and most others are trying to get to, is that you did indeed have a NAP with XX.

DeletedUser

You guys should take out WASP next :p Ive had better coordination going out to lunch with my grandmother than Ive seen from them.

DeletedUser

You guys should take out WASP next :p Ive had better coordination going out to lunch with my grandmother than Ive seen from them.

Especially with people in wasp thinking recruiting the east leftovers was a good idea :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I said we declared on all tribes we were at war with in East when we founded Impact

You then said

I then showed you we declared them too which you would have already known because you would be ready the other threads

So what does that have to do with what you said lol
A bit random yes..

The point was you said we ran from the XX war
We declared which I showed you
What happened after the declaration is irrelevant

I corrected your stupid statement

You declared but then immediately went into talks with the dukes about a ceasefire. (not implying that you initiated, I don't know who did)

How is random to point out you declared (thus implying that you would actually continue to fight) and then went straight to a ceasefire (thus making your declaration moot because you aren't actually continuing old fights)?

DeletedUser

You declared but then immediately went into talks with the dukes about a ceasefire. (not implying that you initiated, I don't know who did)

How is random to point out you declared (thus implying that you would actually continue to fight) and then went straight to a ceasefire (thus making your declaration moot because you aren't actually continuing old fights)?

We declared, Alyxar even took 1-2 villages off right after he switched into our tribe. Soon after, an NAP was seen to benefit both tribes. Either way, I really don't see the huge need for a fuss over this matter. What's done is done, and has been agreed upon. You can whine about it, bitch at us about it, but all I see is just a bunch of little kids urging XX to do what they cannot...declare on us. Get a life, blonde :lol:

DeletedUser

We declared, Alyxar even took 1-2 villages off right after he switched into our tribe. Soon after, an NAP was seen to benefit both tribes. Either way, I really don't see the huge need for a fuss over this matter. What's done is done, and has been agreed upon. You can whine about it, bitch at us about it, but all I see is just a bunch of little kids urging XX to do what they cannot...declare on us. Get a life, blonde :lol:

Well it's not that I don't see the potential positives to both sides.

You get to eat your inactives that you left behind in EAST, plus get time to get organized and move troops around, etc. It was really good for you guys.

And XX seem to have been having internal problems with the ex Fr3aks leaving to make insan3. Potentially (though this is merely speculation) they might have decided as a new tribe you were strong and possibly a worthy potential ally.

I'd just like to see a war actually finished. By the time I get my popcorn ready, the tribe has NAPed, Allied, broken and formed a new tribe, or just plained hugged it out. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh well, such is the new error of tw it seems.

DeletedUser

Well it's not that I don't see the potential positives to both sides.

You get to eat your inactives that you left behind in EAST, plus get time to get organized and move troops around, etc. It was really good for you guys.

And XX seem to have been having internal problems with the ex Fr3aks leaving to make insan3. Potentially (though this is merely speculation) they might have decided as a new tribe you were strong and possibly a worthy potential ally.

I'd just like to see a war actually finished. By the time I get my popcorn ready, the tribe has NAPed, Allied, broken and formed a new tribe, or just plained hugged it out. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh well, such is the new error of tw it seems.

As to the Freaks....it was said in another thread that the merger of them into XX was only to combat some current threats. It looks like when the NAP was established with Impact, that reason was no longer valid and they split back up.

And Krazdone, WASP didn't recruit anyone left behind in East. A quick check of TWstats shows that neither did MWasp. As for "people thinking it's a good idea", well, there's always speculation amongst the rank and file. It's usually done by those who don't know any better. Know what though? They don't need to know any better, because they're not in leadership and don't have anything to do with recruitment.

And I wouldn't be looking for Wasp and Impact to go to war anytime soon. We were good friends before when they were East, and with 80-90% of the same members there's no reason that won't continue.