Who killed RAM?

DeletedUser

I think you will find when you go back and read my post that i didnt say that you 'lie' as you seemed to respond to. I just said we dont expect the truth. They are two very different things...

Lying implies that you are deliberately giving false information.

Not expecting the truth is a much broader statement that would incorporate information being incorrect ( quite possibly unknowingly ).

A quick example I could use would be your paragraph response that was full of incorrect information regarding what I had said, as well as an incorrect portrayal of the term 'we'. It did not, in fact mean that I spoke on behalf of the entire w30, tw community or entire planet. It is simply a word that is used to show that there is more than 1.

DeletedUser79042

Loser account eh? I see me kicking ass all along those fields just as Rommel did. Need I remind you Rommel won the first defensive battle ever in their server? Need I remind you Rommel was among the most respected people in that server? Need I remind you that with out me this would would have indeed changed ;) I am a player of importance in this world just like everyone else ;) what did you do r2? I see you have deleted.. Silly me lol my smurks account has deleted too... We are even ;) lol I love you r2 don't join the Phoenix haters.

At least you make me laugh alot of times, so I will not answer this ... :lol:

Who are Phoenx haters btw ?

DeletedUser

At least you make me laugh alot of times, so I will not answer this ... :lol:

Who are Phoenx haters btw ?

haters that dwell deep in the lower intestine of Phoenix that that sit in circles and bowing to a picture of Paj and spewing hate drom the unwashed mouths all while we sit he and read their words of hate.

DeletedUser

haters that dwell deep in the lower intestine of Phoenix that that sit in circles and bowing to a picture of Paj and spewing hate drom the unwashed mouths all while we sit he and read their words of hate.

laughable..
it seems that those with poor skills in game are flaming the forums with their bs these days..

DeletedUser

Lol no skill? I'm annihilating your members ;) so if I'm not skill then well.. ;) that makes your members hopeless beyond any measures of help.

S1cky Dutch

"your" members, maybe 1 or 2, try to pick someone else, not as close as L-train :)

Dark is saying Bull sucks anyway;)

DeletedUser

Lol no skill? I'm annihilating your members ;) so if I'm not skill then well.. ;) that makes your members hopeless beyond any measures of help.

we'll see how long that lasts! what account r u on anyways?

silvereclipes

he is on Irocks T go get him an show him the error of his ways I am to busy plowing his mates in 76 an 77 to bother with him yet.:icon_twisted:

silvereclipes

yet to be stopped:\ Criz huh? target is all i see in your name.

good luck newb your close to the worse I have seen on 30 an I thought French was the worse an then you came along. :icon_rolleyes:

You know where I am,yet I see nothing from the mouth from the east except your dust trail as you head for the horizon to another account an here I am still headed east while you shake in your high heels.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lol funny bud funny. I have never once in the months that I've been back ever talked about moving accounts lol so once again your wrong. Also I'm the worst? Hmm that's strange because I've beaten out players and rimmed them back way when. Anyway you know nothing about me so I really don't sweat it at all because I honestly could give two pennies about what you think about me. I know my strangths and my weaknesses and I also know you have yet to face me in battle so you have yet to be able to have the ability to deturmin weather I suck or not but alas idiocy is a common thing among your tribe now isn't it.

DeletedUser

I believed RAM killed itself, members just got tired and quit...also lots of drama when noob left, red hot, crasula, chiply and etc etc..BH was carpet bombing us on north but the south group kept phoenix at bay...especially with lapatuska and his dual friend...It was just over whelming...

phoenix players such as mark-e and frank, civilion & bullmastif did a great job eating away Aldion and D2 and pressuring the south group. You can’t deny that both BH and phoenix have great players. Us in the south group never under estimated phoenix even though in that time they only had about 26 players. Many bash on phoenix bc of Paj and blah blah...But his contribution and dedication has kept that tribe going. If karmax would of stayed, maybe it could have been a bit different.

But it was 3 tribes vs Ram..Loen has always feared phoenix and can’t match them.

DeletedUser

I believed RAM killed itself,..., also lots of drama when noob left. BH was carpet bombing us on north but the south group kept phoenix at bay...especially with lapatuska and his dual friend...It was just over whelming...

But it was 3 tribes vs Ram..Loen has always feared phoenix and can’t match them.

Yes RAM did kill itself simply because It put itself in a position that it had no chance to win (except if they had been all ultra active and elite which was never RAM's case).

Leaders job is to put its tribe in a winning position. I caused a lot of drama,certainly, but I was the only one that tried to put it back on the right track.

Others decided to bang their heads on walls hoping the walls would get away. The moment Decide (a former ally) went to BH (an enemy), it was GAME OVER for RAM.

Decide issue was-is-will always be the main reason RAM failed. Not BH, not Phoenx.

DeletedUser

Which brings us to the debate that RAM should have sided with ~B~ instead of DECIDE.

But Karma cared more for reputation.

People are too reliant on reputation.

Reputation means sweet nothing.
Oft is the case that the dogs with the loudest bark have the softest bite.

As I was told in the game, it's the quiet ones you need to lookout for.

Having a big reputation is more likely to make you a target for enemy attention anyway.

Anyways, there are a number of reasons they failed, and all of them tie down to one thing - poor leadership.
RAM are gone but forget them not, let us learn from their mistakes and try not to repeat history.

DeletedUser

That's an old and interesting debate.

I would point out that -B- was sharing forum and had fishy stuff going on with THE which were allied with our BD enemy. DECIDE shared a common enemy in BD-THE, which at the time were the 2 top tribes.

RAM ended screwing both Decide and -B-, so I will agree that they should have not screwed one of the 2, to the very least.

DeletedUser

RAM just thought they were better than they actually were.

Though, they did last much longer than anyone, including me, gave them credit for.

For better or worse, they certainly were one of W30's most memorable tribes, at least, in my book.

And, according to SFC, he was one of the members of ~B~ that were not conspiring with THE.
In-fact - he denies to this day even sharing a forum with them.

But SFC claims many things, I'm not even sure he knows what he is talking about himself, half of the time.

DeletedUser

I would point out that -B- was sharing forum and had fishy stuff going on with THE

See, this is where you know noting about anything. ~B~ never had a shared forum with THE, and we never supported them as a tribe. I was the only one to ever send support to THE and I helped kill plenty of Decide nukes, I also sent support to ravenj to kill Decide nukes. So to say ~B~ shared a forum and supported them your wrong. I was a Baron and the diplomat in ~B~ and sat accounts regularly since activity was a problem so I knew who was doing what. I only ever went to RAM after ~B~ disbanded and they took me as a spoil of war, just like BH took me as a spoil of war. So to say that old members of ~B~ and CH~ST are spoils for Pnx are so completely wrong considering we have never exchanged attacks until now.

And, according to SFC, he was one of the members of ~B~ that were not conspiring with THE.
In-fact - he denies to this day even sharing a forum with them.

That is true. SFC had nothing to do with any planning with THE.

So to Pnx, stop trying to cheat, take it like adults and enough past bashing, its all very stupid and irrelevant. If you feel the need to use push accounts then you have no confidence in your ability to play the game and should just delete now and let the rest of us enjoy a game of war.