Bunny So Desperate!! LOL

DeletedUser

[spoil][10:02:36 AM] PomPom/Elmo: you asked river back to your account?
[10:02:48 AM] PomPom/Elmo: soooooo didnt expect you to do that with you and your co/players on the acc
[10:03:23 AM] Anna Seraphinn/Warstiner w58: i had my reasons
[10:03:30 AM] Anna Seraphinn/Warstiner w58: and what does that have to do with anything?
[10:04:33 AM] PomPom/Elmo: lol
[10:04:41 AM] PomPom/Elmo: great flaming material[/spoil]

ok this was just to funny, Bunny so desperate they had to go to the graveyard to pick up players!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[spoil]
f069ad45_epic_facepalm_by_rjth.jpg
[/spoil]

so im curious as to why those reasons, you must go dig up a dead guy to come play a game :lol:

this is coming from the people that was talking about betrayal the other day but yet he left these guys 'faked' his own death but yet they take him back with open arms :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As I told you I didn't go looking for anyone. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

this is coming from the people that was talking about betrayal the other day but yet he left these guys 'faked' his own death but yet they take him back with open arms :lol:

practice what you preach perhaps :lol:

nice laugh, needed that, groggy weather and all :icon_redface:

never played with a dead guy before, how does it feel? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

He's alive again!!!

It's a miracle!!!

Jesus has returned... Bunny's saviour!!!

DeletedUser

Yes, Might be time to hand out the humble pie soon.

DeletedUser

A tribe than plans to backstab its members and are tools of another tribe cannot talk of betrayal.

DeletedUser102496

A tribe than plans to backstab its members and are tools of another tribe cannot talk of betrayal.

Coming from the player that is scared to be in the frontline and is nobling villages in his own K to survive :lol:

DeletedUser96004

Yeh River's back from the dead, he learnt to play tw from the Gods. Your all about to feel his wrath, you thought he was good before? just you wait!

DeletedUser

There's reasons for everything, Rawr Mode. Just like your reasons for quitting and coming back. Just like your reasons for saying you'll quit after MANIC leaders were gone, and then sticking around despite MANIC leaders being gone. Just like the reason that you're going to abandon your tribe after the Bunny. war.

There's reasons for everything :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

There's reasons for everything, Rawr Mode. Just like your reasons for quitting and coming back. Just like your reasons for saying you'll quit after MANIC leaders were gone, and then sticking around despite MANIC leaders being gone. Just like the reason that you're going to abandon your tribe after the Bunny. war.

I actually like the idea of River returning. It should make the war easier for Fork. He'll simply create internal chaos for KK. You can count on that.

KK, you have no idea what you just bought yourself into... lol.

DeletedUser

I actually like the idea of River returning. It should make the war easier for Fork. He'll simply create internal chaos for KK. You can count on that.

KK, you have no idea what you just bought yourself into... lol.

We'll remember that in the future, shall we :icon_wink:?

DeletedUser

when did i decide to ruin everybodys christmas and pretend i was dead because i wanted to quit a game? no where did i ever post that 'i was in a car crash and was in a coma and they was going to pull the plug' and have my brother & wife go along with.

irony of it was you sit here and try to compare me to that, when i have never did anything over the top. ^^

MANIC leadership still exist rather you choose to see it or not.

just goes to show you how much of a silly boy you really are.

DeletedUser

We'll remember that in the future, shall we :icon_wink:?
I know what chaos he will cause, he simply can't help himself. He has to meddle in everything. So yes... I am looking forward to it and I will remind you when it happens.

To compare Rawr to River is laughable. Rawr never actually quit. He wanted to join Fork and I told him to take a break and come back on one of our accounts. He took a few weeks off, we annoyed Manic during that time with his account and he came back refreshed.

If anyone faked their death in a tribe where I was in charge and lied to close friends (go ask Deb), I certainly would not be giving him another account later on. But hey, you must be desperate to fill those accounts hey...

Last edited by a moderator: