Ted

DeletedUser104590

Hello,

Today is the end of TED.

I would like to thank everyone who showed support to this tribe.

Some of you may know we had a war with TKT family.

Here are the final stats of that war

Side 1:
Tribes: TKT, TKH
Side 2:
Tribes: TED, TEB
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 904
Side 2: 872
Difference: 32
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 48
Side 2: 128
Difference: 80
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 4,680,209
Side 2: 4,740,958
Difference: 60,749
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 374,259
Side 2: 958,785
Difference: 584,526
chart

The tribe will disband later on tomorrow morning.

Also main reason why the tribe did not work was because of bad leadership on my behalf.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Phew, to be honest i thaught you were the only threat to riot in the northwest. good luck, wherever you go.

molsonmuscle

Devil you were one of the best Duke's I've had the pleasure of playing with in TW.

Your leadership was not the problem.

DeletedUser18523

Devil Rl takes up your time your a great leader dont ever let some one tell you your not. With out u TEd would of die a long time again.

stellro

It would seem that the war against activity has another victim and comes round sooner on a limited hauls world than others.....

GL to all TED members with your future endeavours and particular reference to Devil - always provided a nice prospective to your mails and posts

DeletedUser99652

That sucks that TED fell. I actually liked them as a tribe. I wasn't aware of their leadership problems, but as far as I knew, devil did a great job.

DeletedUser105532

That sucks that TED fell. I actually liked them as a tribe. I wasn't aware of their leadership problems, but as far as I knew, devil did a great job.

Well they saw that they wouldn't win the war and started a new tribe to take some tkt/tkh players with them and then declare war again, so pretty much the same tribe with some extra tkt/tkh players with low morale

Burning GFX

Well they saw that they wouldn't win the war and started a new tribe to take some tkt/tkh players with them and then declare war again, so pretty much the same tribe with some extra tkt/tkh players with low morale

I love it when people dont know anything :icon_rolleyes:

TED was beating TKT easily and it was obvious.

Apathy is a new tribe with the active TED/TEB members and a select few TKT/TKH members like myself.

Good luck in this war and i hope you can send a real nuke unlike most of the TKT players i have encountered.

DeletedUser105532

I love it when people dont know anything :icon_rolleyes:

TED was beating TKT easily and it was obvious.

Apathy is a new tribe with the active TED/TEB members and a select few TKT/TKH members like myself.

Good luck in this war and i hope you can send a real nuke unlike most of the TKT players i have encountered.

Dunno where to start, TED got a good start but the tribe fell as fast as they had no easy targets to take out anymore, we were still taking more villages than them everyday because of a 2 front war.

And a few TKT/TKh members? u feel special? MLC pretty much sent a message to all players over 100k in TKT/TKH. And please do not reply to me again, leaving your tribe because you feel unhappy for something is one thing but leaving for the enemy is just low morale and shows what type of player you and the rest leaving is. It's no chock that must of you leaving haven't sent more than one nuke in your entire w61 time...:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Burning GFX

Dunno where to start, TED got a good start but the tribe fell as fast as they had no easy targets to take out anymore, we were still taking more villages than them everyday because of a 2 front war.

And a few TKT/TKh members? u feel special? MLC pretty much sent a message to all players over 100k in TKT/TKH. And please do not reply to me again, leaving your tribe because you feel unhappy for something is one thing but leaving for the enemy is just low morale and shows what type of player you and the rest leaving is. It's no chock that must of you leaving haven't sent more than one nuke in your entire w61 time...:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Lol your funny, Apathy was founded by myself MLC and Hans, he sent that to see who is actually loyal to you lot. Not many by the way :icon_wink:.

An as for sending nukes?! Look at my stats before throwing statements like that around.

An it was your leadership who chose to make Apathy enemies we offered a NAP and you refused. your loss. Just like this war will be.

:axemen:

DeletedUser105532

my leadership? Since when am I the Leader?

If to say you would win, how are you gonna do in the future? create a new tribe and hope to bring over some members again? :lol:

Burning GFX

my leadership? Since when am I the Leader?

If to say you would win, how are you gonna do in the future? create a new tribe and hope to bring over some members again? :lol:

Yes your leadership as in your tribes leadership if i was talking to you as the leader i would have just said you... :icon_confused:

An thats the plan!!.... no of course not.
:icon_neutral: