FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 18
Difference: 11

Fixed

musological

Who said anything about giving the world to Honor?

Keep up old boy...

Your Duke Destabilise did.

remember? Forgotten already, here's a reminder:

adpaqg.png

He made the promise to Honey Badgers directly, and it's right there in black and white a few pages back. If you or he or anyone had anything to retort on that (besides Rawr saying it could be faked — which it isn't and you know it) then I'm sure you would have responded to it directly. But neither youself, nor Destablise himself, nor anyone else have nothing to say directly to that point and what exactly Destabilise meant when he promised Badgers in skype that he and others will delete so Honor could win the world? Vague assurances that options have been discussed — and stating flat out that you will be gone so don't care either way by then (in your own words you only care about 'shaping' the world not 'winning it') wouldn't satisfy me if I were in Fork, I doubt they satisfy your members either.

I am not here for the final war. I've made my mark on more worlds than you could ever dream of making little mod man. I have no need to win this world, I only need to shape it.

Again, if you have any specific or actually relevant response to make on the fact that you are working to 'shape' the world for Honor and not fighting for Fork — anything beyond vague double speak that is — then I am sure your members would be very interested to hear what you have to say.

It's not me you need to convince here dude ;-)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Watch out, Brad will 'shape' this world by running his mouth off on the forums and getting his Co to do all the work on his account.

DeletedUser102496

I think the word 'Owned' springs to mind :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: Bunny., Rabbit
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2, Honor

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 280
Side 2: 559
Difference: 279

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,562,121
Side 2: 5,025,685
Difference: 2,463,564

chart

DeletedUser104941

I think the word 'Owned' springs to mind :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: Bunny., Rabbit
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2, Honor

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 280
Side 2: 559
Difference: 279

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,562,121
Side 2: 5,025,685
Difference: 2,463,564

chart

We've been fighting you fools for three months, (along with half the rest of the top 10), and you're patting yourselves on the back for having just under a 2:1 ratio against us?

COOL STORY BRO!

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, neither Rabbit nor Bunny existed in November, You must be confused.

see that's where you are wrong, the tribe name changed but we have been fighting the same people since Nov.

why do you think a simple name change will change everything? perhaps you are out of the loop.

that's like a person having a criminal record and getting a name change for a fresh start, doesn't work like that 'the past will always catch up to you & follow you'

DeletedUser

Account=/=player

Lawl are you calling someone else a liar rawr, good attempt.

obvious-troll-wedding.jpg

DeletedUser

liar mate, course anything you say makes your creditablity go out the window.

i mean hell you aren't even on this world? :icon_wink:

only reason you post pictures because you have nothing left to add to the conversation, how orginal

go on with your bad self with 0 caps baddie LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, neither Rabbit nor Bunny existed in November, You must be confused.
Come on PNE, you're smarter than this comment. You know that we have been fighting these guys since Adam was a boy.

[SPOIL]Keep up old boy...

Your Duke Destabilise did.

remember? Forgotten already, here's a reminder:

adpaqg.png
[/SPOIL]
I won't dispute that post, Destabilise did say that but I will add this bit:

[2/20/2012 2:41:30 AM] Khite - Faaaaark: anyways, when michel turns up, we'll discuss expansion areas
[2/20/2012 2:41:39 AM] Khite - Faaaaark: at the moment I think its fairly clear
[2/20/2012 2:41:49 AM] Khite - Faaaaark: we move north, you take the south
[2/20/2012 2:42:03 AM] Badgers-Jester: yea and just kill manic
[2/20/2012 2:42:09 AM] Khite - Faaaaark: remove manic, beyond, AM, Luna
[2/20/2012 2:42:23 AM] Khite - Faaaaark: then plan the end game

Unfortunately I am on another pc at the moment and I don't have the other chats from the Honor council room, but I will endeavour to get them for you and put Destabilise's quote into context.

Either way, flog this horse all you like. If Fork decide to do a deal with Honor, Bunny won't be here to do anything about it... :) Bad boys, bad boys... what ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when we noble you.??

The other thing to keep in mind is that while you flame us for leaving when our goals are complete, please be aware that you are motivating me to stay on. I just might hang around if I can juggle things in my RL. Then what will you do? One thing is for sure, I'll make sure the lot of Bunny are rimmed. Normally, the tribe that falls ends up having it's best recruited. I'd make sure the lot are rimmed. Flaming me for setting my goals is simply adding extra nails to your coffin. Keep pouring fuel on the fire and see what happens.... :)

From your point of view I would have thought the best thing would have been to wish me goodbye from this world asap, as you have a better chance if I am not in this world. If you think otherwise, then you truly are stupid. Damn stupid if you ask me...

DeletedUser

lmao the info you nubs post. You think fork or honor members need random messages from bunnys to know what is going on. Since the start of our alliance manic has tried to turn the to tribes agents each other. 1st you tried to get Honor to hit fork. You had fansy voice chats and edited posts for me to browse. Honor would not bend. After realizing this, manic works on fork.(please help us look at honor grow) sounded something like that. Fork did not bend. Now you hope to upset some tribe members lol.

Again there is a deal. We have a alliance. The deal is rid the world of all but our alliance then fugure it out. Before a Honor and Fork war everyone will know what is coming and have time to prepair. Sound borning? Maybe but that is due to lack of compitation for our alliance.

Moral of the story is this. Fork is going to be alright. Honor is going to be alright. All to have fun durring the bunny hunt

DeletedUser54677

You think fork or honor members need random messages from bunnys to know what is going on.

If we don't tell you what's going on my little mushroom, you wouldn't know what to make of yourself. We're doing you a public service, be grateful.

DeletedUser

The other thing to keep in mind is that while you flame us for leaving when our goals are complete, please be aware that you are motivating me to stay on. I just might hang around if I can juggle things in my RL. Then what will you do? One thing is for sure, I'll make sure the lot of Bunny are rimmed. Normally, the tribe that falls ends up having it's best recruited. I'd make sure the lot are rimmed. Flaming me for setting my goals is simply adding extra nails to your coffin. Keep pouring fuel on the fire and see what happens.... :)
From your point of view I would have thought the best thing would have been to wish me goodbye from this world asap, as you have a better chance if I am not in this world. If you think otherwise, then you truly are stupid. Damn stupid if you ask me...
actually i like you. stay please. i prefer a short lived competitive game to a long boring one.

eitherway what happens to Fork after bunny. is none of my concerns. the simple fact i see here is bunny. are still fighting. and despite all the lacks at our side. this war is freaking slow... not something i like. but that make enough gap of time for changes to happen. its so early to talk about end-game... seems like some people count Bunny. finished ? why..? this war is not that much one sided even.

musological

Why would I wan't you to quit dude? We're like BFF's, Sonny and Cher, Tina and Ike, Kain and Able, Fred and Rosemary... ;-) and whatever else you are or do, you do make the world more interesting. But I 'm sure you will turn tail and run in the end, and deprive me of the opportunity to personally rim you... but if you could hold out at least say 6 more months then I'll happily make the decision a fait accompli for you :)

Again there is a deal. We have a alliance. The deal is rid the world of all but our alliance then fugure it out. Before a Honor and Fork war everyone will know what is coming and have time to prepair. Sound borning? Maybe but that is due to lack of compitation for our alliance.

Yes, such a lack of competition that the #1 tribe has to use the #2 tribe to try and take out the #3 tribe. Contemptible and cowardly :-( And we know all about the deal now and Fork's promises to gift the world to Honor, and yes it is boring, Very boring. And if you think it will actually win you the world on a silver platter without having to fight for yourself, then I look forward to your long slow dis-abusement over the coming months, or years, or decades ;-)

DeletedUser

actually i like you. stay please. i prefer a short lived competitive game to a long boring one.

eitherway what happens to Fork after bunny. is none of my concerns. the simple fact i see here is bunny. are still fighting. and despite all the lacks at our side. this war is freaking slow... not something i like. but that make enough gap of time for changes to happen. its so early to talk about end-game... seems like some people count Bunny. finished ? why..? this war is not that much one sided even.
Welcome to TW.

Recent worlds have gotten faster and faster with new rules (half price nobles, no morale etc), but some of us are used to playing accounts for YEARS. Add in the fact that this is a church world.

Ultimately, this world is less than 1 year old and we are already deep into the war that will define the world - 3 major tribes in a world war. This usually doesn't happen this fast.

And yes, I do count Bunny as being dead in the water. Seen this same scenario many times...
Yes, such a lack of competition that the #1 tribe has to use the #2 tribe to try and take out the #3 tribe. Contemptible and cowardly :-( And we know all about the deal now and Fork's promises to gift the world to Honor, and yes it is boring, Very boring. And if you think it will actually win you the world on a silver platter without having to fight for yourself, then I look forward to your long slow dis-abusement over the coming months, or years, or decades ;-)
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Blame River for your predicament.

There seems to be short memories in the east of this world. Fork was gangbanged as Manic locked up EVERY tribe in the east as cannon fodder for their war against Fork. We simply responded in kind but we did it better. I suggest you smile as we return the favour to you.

DeletedUser

Welcome to TW.

Recent worlds have gotten faster and faster with new rules (half price nobles, no morale etc), but some of us are used to playing accounts for YEARS. Add in the fact that this is a church world.

Ultimately, this world is less than 1 year old and we are already in the deep into the war that will define the world - 3 major tribes in a world war. This usually doesn't happen this fast.

And yes, I do count Bunny as being dead in the water. Seen this same scenario many times...

be sure i been through worlds and accounts more than you ever been fark. simply dont challenge me on that , not something ends good for you.

i play/played 5 church worlds from the day 1 for years and when i say this war is slow :) IT IS SLOW. can prove it to you if you persist.

DeletedUser

Come on PNE, you're smarter than this comment. You know that we have been fighting these guys since Adam was a boy.

I won't dispute that post, Destabilise did say that but I will add this bit:

[2/20/2012 2:41:30 AM] Khite - Faaaaark: anyways, when michel turns up, we'll discuss expansion areas
[2/20/2012 2:41:39 AM] Khite - Faaaaark: at the moment I think its fairly clear
[2/20/2012 2:41:49 AM] Khite - Faaaaark: we move north, you take the south
[2/20/2012 2:42:03 AM] Badgers-Jester: yea and just kill manic
[2/20/2012 2:42:09 AM] Khite - Faaaaark: remove manic, beyond, AM, Luna
[2/20/2012 2:42:23 AM] Khite - Faaaaark: then plan the end game

Unfortunately I am on another pc at the moment and I don't have the other chats from the Honor council room, but I will endeavour to get them for you and put Destabilise's quote into context.

Either way, flog this horse all you like. If Fork decide to do a deal with Honor, Bunny won't be here to do anything about it... :) Bad boys, bad boys... what ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when we noble you.??

Notice how the timestamp says 2/20/2012

adpaqg.png

Notice how the timestamp on Michel's quote is 3/18/2012

You've already discussed end-game after his quote, and decided to give the world to Honor, so not sure why you're still arguing.