XX merge into CENSOR :o?

DeletedUser

And we wonder why the new worlds end so quickly compared to the old ones........... :(

We also wonder why nobody wants to play the game anymore...

What happened to good old war. :icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

And we wonder why the new worlds end so quickly compared to the old ones........... :(

Because as cool as the idea of warring and being oblivious to diplomacy is, playing the same world for 8 years because no one knew what they were doing is boring.

llanowar

Oblivious to diplomacy.....thats funny.

Hugging half the world while the other half goes inactive isn't diplomacy its Cowardice. I've seen more internals and account merges around me in a month than there used to be in 6 months.

The worlds used to take so long because people were WILLING TO FIGHT!!!

Now all I see is a bunch of merging and allying. I fully expect the top 40-50 people to grab the secrets the instant they emerge....stack them....form 1 tribe....and end the world.

All in the space of about 1 week because noone actually wants a good fight where your skills and teamwork are tested. If anyone wanted a true fight there would be more upheaval between the top tribes, but there isn't. All you do is keep pushing out onto the rim beating up on people weaker than you are.

Pshhhh sad really.....the only things that have been improved on are Hugging and Back-Alley alliances based on previous worlds.

DeletedUser

Hugging half the world while the other half goes inactive isn't diplomacy its Cowardice. I've seen more internals and account merges around me in a month than there used to be in 6 months.

Now all I see is a bunch of merging and allying. I fully expect the top 40-50 people to grab the secrets the instant they emerge....stack them....form 1 tribe....and end the world.

All in the space of about 1 week because noone actually wants a good fight where your skills and teamwork are tested. If anyone wanted a true fight there would be more upheaval between the top tribes, but there isn't. All you do is keep pushing out onto the rim beating up on people weaker than you are.

Pshhhh sad really.....the only things that have been improved on are Hugging and Back-Alley alliances based on previous worlds.

More truth has never before been stated in one post. Many of the people that have taken to the externals as of late would do well to read this and perhaps, with some positive reinforcement, make moves in the right direction.

Wars used to take forever because people wouldn't run at the first sight of trouble, and larger tribes would war larger tribes. My first decent world I started on the rim, and because the inner tribes actually warred each other, I had time to grow and learn the game. I can see the sense in one alliance, but the reason people go inactive so often is because the fun part of the game, fighting, is slowly disappearing. Its sad to see.

DeletedUser104693

Times change its life best be getting used to it cause it happens

llanowar

Times change its life best be getting used to it cause it happens

Changes can be undone. Alterations can be Re-altered.

Just ask the U.S. Congress every time Majority control changes political parties.

DeletedUser

Changes can be undone. Alterations can be Re-altered.

Just ask the U.S. Congress every time Majority control changes political parties.

Nothing can be done by us... TW just need to change it, so merging is not possible...

DeletedUser

Everything is hugging. We just need some good old fashioned war, like Impact vs Wasp vs Gians vs everyone etc. :D

DeletedUser

Not so shocking news.. What do you expect. This is world 61, everyone is merging and forming family tribes. Be ready coz you will see more of this in the future.

DeletedUser

No you all are right, we shouldn't have merged. We should have just owned them with 15 players, and 1/4th of their size :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well bhawb no we all expect you 15 guys to war censor and havoc at the same time but well...

OTDDeathAwaits

You are bang on the money sir, thumbs up!

DeletedUser

Most people in this game nowadays, don't really care about the game. They prefer to do something else and in their free time they play this. When there is no war it doesn't matter if your online a lot or not. But when war starts it does, but people still prefer to different stuff. so they seek for a co, most of the times found inside the tribe. So they merge.

And what llanowar meant do exists I would like to refer you to W60, where SPAM does not do any NAP, any Alliance. They war till they break and rarely take 1/2 players. It will never be more then 25 people in that tribe. And that is a world were secrets are out for few months. So it do exists but it is rare I agree.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not so shocking news.. What do you expect. This is world 61, everyone is merging and forming family tribes. Be ready coz you will see more of this in the future.

with this name cant take u srsly lol :icon_wink:
but everyone in the SE knows the merge is for the biggest w61 war so far (if im not mistaken)

sooooo...lets hug it out

DeletedUser

Nothing can be done by us... TW just need to change it, so merging is not possible...

Wow, never thought I would actually agree with you.

Sad fact is with the way things go any more, you end up with a choice. Fight alone and die when 4 families of 5 tribes each mass attack you or try to find a way to play the game with as much war as you can push the nubs into yet still give your tribe a chance to win a world.

Thing I see is that the tribe hopper players that do nothing more than jump around and play for themselves are not any better for TW than all these merge happy fools.

I miss the old days when you went with a tribe and fought for that tribe no matter the outcome, win lose or draw, Tribe was more important than just surviving to have a hugh account with people who you did not know.

Before we had all these shared forums, and skype, and all this other crap that makes it much more attractive to marginal players to merge and jump rather than fight and war.

I fully expect the top 40-50 people to grab the secrets the instant they emerge....stack them....form 1 tribe....and end the world.

I have had that very plan expressed to me in a private convo on skype about 3 weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think they should just make a world with tribe lock after a certin amount of days and no diplomacy, would be a actual fun world, no hoppers, no allies to back you or naps :D

DeletedUser104695

Perhaps a world in the future where once you join a tribe you are there till the end or until you are rimmed.

DeletedUser

i think they should just make a world with tribe lock after a certin amount of days and no diplomacy, would be a actual fun world, no hoppers, no allies to back you or naps :D

It would have to have no support outside the tribe and no market usage outside the tribe as well. Sink or swim based on your initial recruitment and your skill as a tribe.