XX merge into CENSOR :o?

DeletedUser

(nod) would be a awesome world, be like the good old days when you just went all out and f the consequences :D

llanowar

Would be great, but I'm going to rain on the parade a bit.

You know there would still be allies...it just would be informal alliances made through skype or friendships from a previous world.

The Idea is phenomenal, but the implementation would be next to impossible.

sir maleagant

A memberlimit of 40 and no outside support pretty much covers that. Sure there would still be families and alliances, but whats the point if they can't support eachother? I would join a world like that for sure.

DeletedUser

It would have to have no support outside the tribe and no market usage outside the tribe as well. Sink or swim based on your initial recruitment and your skill as a tribe.

I played on a world with no outside support, it was great. Except one person tribe hopped a few times across a family to get stacks against me. Anyways, there has to be some ability to move tribes, thats part of the game, but maybe a limit on hops or a restriction on joining and leaving tribes in the same day or something. Plenty of ideas, but unlikely to come to fruition.

EDIT: you guys are just describing world 19 lol :p

DeletedUser

You should limit tribe joining to 1 or 2 so that isn't possible, no outside support would be great too. allies would only benefit for rimming others

DeletedUser

When I quit this world XX was declaring on CENSOR with lots of bantering and high spirits... Now they are merging them? I won't even try to understand...

DeletedUser

Haha the SE is the craziest part of this world, it's been none stop here since the start.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
(nod) would be a awesome world, be like the good old days when you just went all out and f the consequences :D

That's a good idea, but the downside is I think that world would become dull fast. I don't think many players would stay on a world like that, unfortunately.

DeletedUser

That's a good idea, but the downside is I think that world would become dull fast. I don't think many players would stay on a world like that, unfortunately.

Lol youre wrong, thats how this game was back in the day. Now, 60 worlds later, people are still playing. Gotta say something about what it used to be, especially seeing as more people played when worlds were like that.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lol youre wrong, thats how this game was back in the day. Now, 60 worlds later, people are still playing. Gotta say something about what it used to be, especially seeing as more people played when worlds were like that.

My memory may be flawed, however I don't think when a world opened back in the old days 30000 people joined in the first week? I've joined a lot of worlds myself, and as I said, memory isn't the greatest. Didn't actually do research on the matter. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My memory may be flawed, however I don't think when a world opened back in the old days 30000 people joined in the first week? I've joined a lot of worlds myself, and as I said, memory isn't the greatest. Didn't actually do research on the matter. :icon_wink:

No, but there werent people sitting and waiting for the world to open, nor were there people with nearly as many accounts as there are today. Ive checked the stats, there has been a steady decline in total numbers of players over the years. Joining in the first week and sticking around, your initial point, are two different things entirely. Many of the old players have quit because of the way the game has changed, while many of the new players dont stay for very long, because the game is not what it used to be, which would render your first post invalid. My memory isnt the greatest either, but regardless, there are less people actively playing now then there were 5 years ago.

DeletedUser

your all stupid tbh. why not grow on your own rather than just merging everything. Play a good game rather than taking the easy way out. Grow some

DeletedUser

All that I'm going to add:

[spoil]
hatereagle.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

with this name cant take u srsly lol :icon_wink:
but everyone in the SE knows the merge is for the biggest w61 war so far (if im not mistaken)

sooooo...lets hug it out

I will take that as a compliment :p

your all stupid tbh. why not grow on your own rather than just merging everything. Play a good game rather than taking the easy way out. Grow some

you need a hug? (hug)

That's how others play. and an easy way to pointwhore. ftw.

DeletedUser

Rundown:

Wonka and East fight Rhino, Rhino dies. Split-off from Rhino, Rawr, fight East. Wonka and Fr3aks merge, form XX. Rawr merges into XX. XX fight East, East disbands and forms IMPACT. XX and Censor fight Invade, Invade disband and join Censor. XX NAP IMPACT, Rawr splits from XX, joins IMPACT, Fr3aks split from XX, forms InSan3. XX merges into Censor. IMPACT fights Censor, Censor is being decimated.

Now, Fr3aks, Rawr and wonka merged to fight East, along with Censor. Impact is formed from East and is now hunting down XX. Rawr joins IMPACT so they are safe, XX merges into CENSOR so now CENSOR is being killed off, which leaves Fr3aks (a.k.a. InSan3) to think of what they will do.

I know, its pretty darn complicated.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Rundown:

Wonka and East fight Rhino, Rhino dies. Split-off from Rhino, Rawr, fight East. Wonka and Fr3aks merge, form XX. Rawr merges into XX. XX fight East, East disbands and forms IMPACT. XX and Censor fight Invade, Invade disband and join Censor. XX NAP IMPACT, Rawr splits from XX, joins IMPACT, Fr3aks split from XX, forms InSan3. XX merges into Censor. IMPACT fights Censor, Censor is being decimated.

Now, Fr3aks, Rawr and wonka merged to fight East, along with Censor. Impact is formed from East and is now hunting down XX. Rawr joins IMPACT so they are safe, XX merges into CENSOR so now CENSOR is being killed off, which leaves Fr3aks (a.k.a. InSan3) to think of what they will do.

[/spoil]

True story, except East didn't disband, we just split.

DeletedUser

Rundown:

Almost true.
Fr3aks, Rawr and Wonka merged to fight East; Censor did not participate.
Rawr joined Impact before they broke off the NAP with XX.

It's the little things that make the difference.