Congrats FRST

DeletedUser

CONGRATULATION FRST

Hope we all play again in other world

DeletedUser

Good to have been with you Cess.

Will definitely see you around.

To all those who have been part of this tribe present and past I thank you all for the experience.

DeletedUser

its my HONOR and PLEASURE to be apart of FRST

same with you skerlie of not with your help i already quit long ago thanks so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(sun) It's been a fun world.

/me waits for harb to do amazingly long yet interesting summation of the world :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Harb I was so looking forward to eventually getting a role in one of your videos.

What about an end of world epic :)

DeletedUser

It's about @%$@#$%@#%@#%$@#$%@#$%@#$%@#%$@#$%@#$%@#$% time!

DeletedUser

Great world, please to play by someone of the most experienced and nicest guys I've come to know on TribalWars. Going to miss those not continuing with the game and will hopefully find and play by some of those who are continuing. It's been a pleasure.

DeletedUser

It's finally over!

hahaha.

This has been one hell of a ride. Never would have thought I would end up on the winning side.

Having WB side with FRST way back when NUTS! and FRST were about to war was the best decision.

Glad I could to be here at the end. It was a fun world. And it's finally coming to an end.

Cheers everyone.

DeletedUser102229

WOOP WOOP <3 xx

yey we win :p well in a few days we will <3 xx

question is will it be 100% dominance? <3 xx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/Bane of my existence.

You know you want to do it really :icon_razz:

A live action type film only made from lego should be sufficient,shouldn't take you more than 6 months to a year to complete :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Sounds like James is offering to help to me, harb. He's got nothing else to do nowadays from what I've heard :p

DeletedUser102229

hahahahahhahahaa point whoring at the last min made the TriaI account bigger than choccys :p whahahhaahh xx