RAGE VS>. PUNCH! nublets

DeletedUser

I wouldn't think logging in to mint and trying to find a new owner is playing it lol

Ahhhh... The old not really playing excuse....

You must have a reference book of excuses titled.

Deflection: The Art of Passing Responsibility Volume I

DeletedUser

Ahhhh... The old not really playing excuse....

You must have a reference book of excuses titled.

Deflection: The Art of Passing Responsibility Volume I

I would not call it a excuse, as its the truth.
But you can believe what you want, idc, If i had the time i would gladly whoop you guys :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser37628

But you can believe what you want, idc, If i had the time i would gladly whoop you guys :icon_rolleyes:

If only. It seems no one over there does though heh

DeletedUser

Your statement is such BS... Did you or anyone in your tribe HAVE the time in the last 6 months to stave this onslaught?

I don't think so Super Zach. Once again you should really lose the ego as your resume' is forever tainted by you and your tribe's efforts. But as long as you can look yourself in the mirror flex those 11 minute abs and say: I kick ass!! You'll be fine.

DeletedUser

Your statement is such BS... Did you or anyone in your tribe HAVE the time in the last 6 months to stave this onslaught?

I don't think so Super Zach. Once again you should really lose the ego as your resume' is forever tainted by you and your tribe's efforts. But as long as you can look yourself in the mirror flex those 11 minute abs and say: I kick ass!! You'll be fine.

I did have time, but i no longer do, you nub :icon_rolleyes:
i might have time in june, if you have not hugged every account and village i'll fight you guys for a month if that will make you feel better.

I don't see how anything of mine is tainted, as i walked over you guys with ease. Shouldn't you be busy nobling internals? im surprised you have time for the forums with all that hard work you put into the war! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh really? please explain when i ever lost :)

or are you to busy with those scary 3k barbs!! :icon_eek:

Lost Tribe
Lost Time
Lost Accounts
Lost Account Sat Accounts
Lost your mind
Lost the War with Win!/Raw/Rage!
Lost our respect
Lost Faith in your fellow members

Should I go on? Or do I need to explain the definition of Lost?

But hey you beat Zombie!!! (golf clap)

DeletedUser

Lost Tribe
Lost Time
Lost Accounts
Lost Account Sat Accounts
Lost your mind
Lost the War with Win!/Raw/Rage!
Lost our respect
Lost Faith in your fellow members

Should I go on? Or do I need to explain the definition of Lost?

But hey you beat Zombie!!! (golf clap)

never lost accounts, or sat accounts, i even got banned accounts back thanks to help from a former punch member :icon_razz: <3 brodie

My mind is still here, for now lol.
I never lost any war ;)
I could care less if i lose "respect" from rage, and tbh i dont think i have, seeing as your members/leaders wants me in there tribe to help them lead lol, plus, your members have not learned from astro it seems -
[10:47:52 PM] *****: gimmie ur password
[10:47:56 PM] *****: nub
[10:48:00 PM] Zachary/V For Valth: why?
[10:48:10 PM] *****: so i can take ur vills w/o trying
[10:48:24 PM] Zachary/V For Valth: on 54?
[10:48:26 PM] Zachary/V For Valth: :^)
[10:48:33 PM] *****: yea

:lol:

and with fellow members not respecting, idc, big deal! still some like me, mainly the ones who did fight, and the ones who don't never did shit, so why should i care if a bunch of worthless nubs dont respect me? :icon_rolleyes:

Now you should get back ingame, the internals are getting lonely without you! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Spouting off about what our leadership may 'say' to you without proof is worthless drivel.

No Pic Never happened!

Yeah... That Attacker of the Day I earned yesterday was definitely on internals. But like you said why would you care. You have nothing invested and you never really were fully invested in your efforts. You can walk away head held high for all of your outstanding efforts. Yet your word of mouth has proven nothing. As far as pasting a skype session... I suggest you learn to save your screen shots and post those... There are free websites out there that can help you through that.

So before you post your smoking gun/Professor Plum killed Mr. Body in the Billiard Room with the Candlestick turd accusations... Post screen shots and proof or shuddup already you bore us with your lies.

DeletedUser

Spouting off about what our leadership may 'say' to you without proof is worthless drivel.

No Pic Never happened!

Yeah... That Attacker of the Day I earned yesterday was definitely on internals. But like you said why would you care. You have nothing invested and you never really were fully invested in your efforts. You can walk away head held high for all of your outstanding efforts. Yet your word of mouth has proven nothing. As far as pasting a skype session... I suggest you learn to save your screen shots and post those... There are free websites out there that can help you through that.

So before you post your smoking gun/Professor Plum killed Mr. Body in the Billiard Room with the Candlestick turd accusations... Post screen shots and proof or shuddup already you bore us with your lies.

Gratz! you got aotd after the war ended! you must be great! :lol:
when the war was going on you were busy with internals and never did shit, you did not even have 1 oda in the war stats :p
i was fully invested, until about the last week or so i played, as i lost interest so did not care at that point.
idk how to screen shot tbh, and if i learn it, i will post it up, pm me how to do it and i will post it :)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't think logging in to mint and trying to find a new owner is playing it lol

Yeah I guess your right there Zach, I wouldn't call that playing it....I would call it messing up another account under your control.

>.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never lost any war ;)

Gratz! you got aotd after the war ended!
i was fully invested, until about the last week

so... the war is over - lets assume there are three outcomes - win, lose or draw. I think you'd agree Punch did not win. I think you might also agree that Punch did not draw. Therefore Punch lost. As you were in Punch, you lost along with Punch, especially as you were fully invested (and therefore cant claim the "I wasnt playing" argument).

Maybe you could help us all out with your own definition of "never lost a war", cause I am struggling to see it?

DeletedUser

Gratz! you got aotd after the war ended! you must be great! :lol:
when the war was going on you were busy with internals and never did shit, you did not even have 1 oda in the war stats :p
i was fully invested, until about the last week or so i played, as i lost interest so did not care at that point.
idk how to screen shot tbh, and if i learn it, i will post it up, pm me how to do it and i will post it :)

I think you need to get those :icon_eek: examined...

Ask Wilson if he ever had the pleasure of meeting our acquaintances.... Oh right... You can't because he like the rest of your fallen tribesmen quit before they were rimmed.

One VERY large difference between Wilson and You... He was funny, intelligent, and engaged throughout the beating that we both took on one another. But you're right... No OD not 1... But quite a bit more.

So please Professor Zachary of the Too Busy till June School of Welding... Learn to read statistics.:icon_cool:

HeftySmurf

Rage won the war on the simple fact that they outlasted their opponents, not based on skill purely alone. Punch! lost most of what it had when it won the ZOMBIE war in terms of leadership and members.

Anyone who disputes the above will basically make themselves look like an idiot, fact is the tribe Rage "beat" was not Punch! itself but merely a shadow of a once good tribe.

Ask Amane or Valth or anyone with the appropriate amount of braincells to think properly.

DeletedUser

The world wasn't worth playing after zombie fell. It's the truth. The whole world spiralled downwards on a slippery slope of boringness.

DeletedUser9021

The world wasn't worth playing after zombie fell. It's the truth. The whole world spiralled downwards on a slippery slope of boringness.

<3 You just miss Bloodhood and myself, don't deny it :icon_wink: