Havoc vs CENSOR

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]
You forgot to add shikapole villages :lol: That would be +21 to Censor, since they succeeded at nobling inactive account :lol:

But all in all this is how war stats look. Those 2 villages censor managed to take are actually shikapole re-caps :lol:
[spoil]
2lnahzq.png
[/spoil]

I could be wrong but I thought Awesomesawce who makes up the majority of your caps is inactive much in the same way shikapole is?

Regardless, accounts should always be included in war statistics if they were part of the tribes when they went to war.

Good luck to both sides, the defining war of the SE. Hopefully it's a good one.

DeletedUser

Yeah AwesomeSauce quit 2/3 days ago so both tribes have apparently been nobling an inactive.

DeletedUser98503

Yeah AwesomeSauce quit 2/3 days ago so both tribes have apparently been nobling an inactive.

He quit due to an OP. we are nobling an inactive. true. but the difference is. Censor is supporting Awesome and there are still incoming support landing while in shika case. He went inactive without a word. No troops were used to stack him. For awesome we fight for his vils.

For shika censor just take them without loss of troops.

DeletedUser

So your point is that we can take inactive villages without losing loads of nukes, whilst you lose loads of nukes and trains taking an inactive players villages?

DeletedUser

Point is awesome try'd to survive but got raped on day 1 :lol:

DeletedUser

Point is awesome try'd to survive but got raped on day 1 :lol:

so now you are wasting lots of nukes and nobles taking an inactive players villages, when they could be used to attack active players? smart:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:? Lot's? You do know he's got no walls, You mean CENSOR are wasting D troops on no walls and we're gaining ground and you ain't?

Edit: Smart :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

DeletedUser

:? Lot's? You do know he's got no walls, You mean CENSOR are wasting D troops on no walls and we're gaining ground and you ain't?

Edit: Smart :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

Hardly you've lost a lot more nukes than we've lost defences.

OTDDeathAwaits

Now CENSOR dropped diplomacy with a little tribe called Quit. and marked us as enemies.
Didnt think it was worth its own topic ^^

GO Go IMPACT!!

DeletedUser104695

Now CENSOR dropped diplomacy with a little tribe called Quit. and marked us as enemies.

GO Go IMPACT!!

I like Quit, they look like a nice little tribe, non of this higging mass recruiting malarky 80% of the top ten tribes have done..Yes it gives you an advantage I know before someone points out why theyre the top 10 tribes, but it doesnt require any skill does it, i love a test fighting the odds.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

GO Go IMPACT!!

i feel bad for KoN and moon
i knew ur bad infuence for the tribe, never really thought after blowing the 2nd chance we gave u, u'd go this far by sabotaging censor slowly and surely, while we felt pitty for u and didnt order the area to wipe u once and for all

its extremely sad for me that i wasnt surrounded by all 3 of u (otd, moon, kon) so i op/noble u 1 by 1 myself leading the attempts

and its extremely sad how the w9ers came here to play thanks to U together and have fun but U ruined it all
this world will mean nothing from now on, without playing with KoN TOO (and moon)
u built this team, and ruined it, be proud

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

lol, your new found bad attitude and ego has changed you for the worst and is unbearable. You drive people away from you.

Take a step back and take a look at the way you conduct yourself - even with those you call 'friends'.

I look forward to your op. Because I sure as hell will waste your time while Impact comes down ontop of you.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol, your new found bad attitude and ego has changed you for the worst and is unbearable. You drive people away from you.

Take a step back and take a look at the way you conduct yourself - even with those you call 'friends'.

I look forward to your op. Because I sure as hell will waste your time while Impact comes down ontop of you.

ur still a pussy who quit when u were getting catted (and felt like doing everything wasnt what u wanted, yet when u returned THATS what u did and left coz of minro disagreements)

and ofc this world will never be compared with w9
especially without dream,kapa and and tommy

it was a short world (with the current mood i really dont care) but i'll remember why ull always be a pussy and the first one to abandon ship, just like old w9 sweet times

i regret defending u with all my heart when psi was talking bs of u, knowing ur other side he war right...after all

DeletedUser

So your point is that we can take inactive villages without losing loads of nukes, whilst you lose loads of nukes and trains taking an inactive players villages?

Point is IMPACT does not care about members... they are all getting queued to be internalled by Lucaya :lol:

DeletedUser

I like Quit, they look like a nice little tribe, non of this higging mass recruiting malarky 80% of the top ten tribes have done..Yes it gives you an advantage I know before someone points out why theyre the top 10 tribes, but it doesnt require any skill does it, i love a test fighting the odds.

yeah right. a nice little tribe that is stealing our W9ers and whoever else they can from us because their leader has psychological problems and now hate us for some reason. But ok it is a routine for him to keep abandoning us. He has done it like 4 times in the last 5 years.

DeletedUser104695

I dont know whats gone on between you and to be honest im not interested, im just saying they look like a nice small tribe from the outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

You are surprised I left when you have an attitude like that?
I dont think many tribes in the SE havent been exposed to your egotism. Now here you are on the world forums, doing it all the same.

DeletedUser

if they leave. fine i'm sure they have a fine reason for it.