This just in! SP backstabs Gians to avoid humiliating death and dishonor!

DeletedUser

May 09
20:57 The tribe SP has joined the war.

Apparently, the SP leadership not only does not mind WASP nobling 44 of their villages, but they also joined the war on Gians on WASP's side thus backstabbing their long time allies due to some BS story that Gians wanted to gang up on SP with WASP, but of course, WASP said nooooo, we'll save you SP (ok we'll have to take 44 of your villages in the process, hope that's ok?) :)

If I am not mistaken, this puts SP in the hall of fame as the biggest dupes in tw history :lol:
Up there in the top as cowards as well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well Chili, considering we've got the Skype conversations where Gians leadership talked about the two tribes hitting SP, I wouldn't call it a BS story ;)

In other Skype conversations with them, Gians leadership couldn't even determine amongst themselves whether SP was an ally, a NAP, or had no relations with them. They contradicted themselves every few sentences.

Deleted User - 10770065

You've also got to look at the fact that a lot of the '44 villages' were given free also. Shadowed had quit, amongst others. Asking Alesana joined from Whipser, doesn't mean WASP will stop attacking him? For Demon Flayer, he was on the border between WASP and Gians way far separated from his own tribe.

DeletedUser

No need to get butthurt. Wasp is attacking SP as well, so as far as im concerned, its a 3 way war.

DeletedUser

O rly?
ok here it is
[9.5.2012. 21:41:59] Sam/rathisamar: we talked wasp duke to buy us tijme
[9.5.2012. 21:42:03] Sam/rathisamar: to prepare fr them
[9.5.2012. 21:42:08] Sam/rathisamar: between the talk
[9.5.2012. 21:42:16] Sam/rathisamar: we trolled saying
[9.5.2012. 21:42:25] Sam/rathisamar: we will declear on impact
[9.5.2012. 21:42:28] Sam/rathisamar: with u
[9.5.2012. 21:42:29] xxx: lol makes sense
[9.5.2012. 21:42:36] Sam/rathisamar: we will declear on riot with u
[9.5.2012. 21:42:46] xxx: def more than going to war with 2 big tribes at a time
[9.5.2012. 21:42:48] Sam/rathisamar: we will declear on sp with u
[9.5.2012. 21:43:00] Sam/rathisamar: so they using that chat
[9.5.2012. 21:43:24] xxx: I find it hard to believe that WASP would be so quick to run to rescue SP :p
[9.5.2012. 21:43:43] xxx: I actually thought they forged the whole thing
and you wanted to know
[9.5.2012. 21:43:53] Sam/rathisamar: what happened
[9.5.2012. 21:44:01] Sam/rathisamar: when we signed a deal
[9.5.2012. 21:44:05] Sam/rathisamar: with wasp
[9.5.2012. 21:44:09] Sam/rathisamar: they sdaid they will eat sp
[9.5.2012. 21:44:15] Sam/rathisamar: i said no they are our allies
[9.5.2012. 21:44:24] Sam/rathisamar: and i told them to move to K37
[9.5.2012. 21:44:30] Sam/rathisamar: i have complete convo
[9.5.2012. 21:44:49] Sam/rathisamar: but i am not bothering to show ur pathetic coward leadets
[9.5.2012. 21:45:01] Sam/rathisamar: we warring wasp
[9.5.2012. 21:45:08] Sam/rathisamar: because they were attacking you
[9.5.2012. 21:45:19] Sam/rathisamar: and nobbling/.recruiting in K36
[9.5.2012. 21:45:26] Sam/rathisamar: they recruited hoho lol
[9.5.2012. 21:45:34] Sam/rathisamar: right front of us
[9.5.2012. 21:45:38] Sam/rathisamar: tryx20
[9.5.2012. 21:45:45] Sam/rathisamar: nobled kofinator villas
[9.5.2012. 21:45:50] xxx: and more importantly they recruited Credit-Suisse
[9.5.2012. 21:45:55] Sam/rathisamar: ya
[9.5.2012. 21:45:56] xxx: yeah I know everything
[9.5.2012. 21:45:58] Sam/rathisamar: that coward
[9.5.2012. 21:46:03] xxx: well almost everything
[9.5.2012. 21:46:15] Sam/rathisamar: now he is feeding him
[9.5.2012. 21:46:16] Sam/rathisamar: lies

DeletedUser100466

ya because we were trolling with you in skype and bro do you forgot about us saying lets gangbang Riot! and attack impact.I hope you thought i was serious :p

I love the way you defending sp :D

Btw rank 3 tribe gathering bunch of noob collation against mass recruiter/barb nobblers Gians ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe if you haven't treated your allies like s***, they wouldn't turn on you.
And about them being noobs, yet to be seen ;)

Tdogclint

I think your just a bit angry that nobody likes your little family :lol:

DeletedUser105742

Apparently, the SP leadership not only does not mind WASP nobling 44 of their villages, but they also joined the war on Gians on WASP's side thus backstabbing their long time allies due to some BS story that Gians wanted to gang up on SP with WASP, but of course, WASP said nooooo, we'll save you SP (ok we'll have to take 44 of your villages in the process, hope that's ok?) :)

If I am not mistaken, this puts SP in the hall of fame as the biggest dupes in tw history :lol:

gallery_3313_109_23830.jpg

DeletedUser

ya because we were trolling with you in skype and bro do you forgot about us saying lets gangbang Riot! and attack impact.I hope you thought i was serious :p

I love the way you defending sp :D

Btw rank 3 tribe gathering bunch of noob collation against mass recruiter/barb nobblers Gians ;)

So you were trolling and lying to your allies at the time. Yeah, cause that definitely makes you more trustworthy Rath ;)

Also Chilli, information from Credit-Suisse about those 44 villages.

Credit-Suisse today at 04:13
Hey...

I dont feel like to register for public forum so do you mind to post something for me on the topic about WASP noble 44 of SP villages?

These villages belong to whisper refugees who joined SP by mistake. Both refugees and SP council agreed on their refugee status so to allow WASP to noble the "whisper" villages while SP helps the player relocate to another K under SP's name.

The other SP members getting nobled is because they are personal friends of Hoho and Credit-Suisse and they are quitting this world. Therefore gifting the villages to them. Anyone can clarify with SP council for confirmation.

DeletedUser105742

"SP backstabs Gians" When you backstab a backstabber, it cancels out to nothing, no jokes.

After all the Skype conversations you had about SP being food, a nooby rim village, that you wanted war with anyone and that SP was a potential easy target; I don't think you can point fingers at anyone.

I'm surprised anyone with so much BS up their sleeve would even have the courage to show their face around, rathisamar; much less say that a tribe 5x smaller than you "backstabbed" you. Grow a pair and assume responsibility for the consequences of the actions you've undertaken.

Cheers

DeletedUser105443

Well Chili, considering we've got the Skype conversations where Gians leadership talked about the two tribes hitting SP, I wouldn't call it a BS story ;)

In other Skype conversations with them, Gians leadership couldn't even determine amongst themselves whether SP was an ally, a NAP, or had no relations with them. They contradicted themselves every few sentences.

ahaha..funny of you evening frost..come on..one things first..why should we tell the truth to your good friend anga?..we are just trolling him..did we hit SP?..oh noez!..come on..you hit SP more than we do and you try to get advantage of them..

does everybody trust skype convo's?are they are all real?..you dont know everything frost..wasp nobled SP and SP sided with you and thats a trap

You've also got to look at the fact that a lot of the '44 villages' were given free also. Shadowed had quit, amongst others. Asking Alesana joined from Whipser, doesn't mean WASP will stop attacking him? For Demon Flayer, he was on the border between WASP and Gians way far separated from his own tribe.

ahaha free?or is it a thing that CS your duke wanted?..wasp getting free villas from wasp?..what the!..a tribe gifting villas to other tribes?nonsense!

Maybe if you haven't treated your allies like s***, they wouldn't turn on you.
And about them being noobs, yet to be seen ;)

mind games..users..blah blah blah..dont use other tribes..come on rank4 vs rank5 with wasp leading to villa count..now seeking help to other rim tribes?you cant take us alone dont ya?

DeletedUser

ahaha..funny of you evening frost..come on..one things first..why should we tell the truth to your good friend anga?..we are just trolling him..did we hit SP?..oh noez!..come on..you hit SP more than we do and you try to get advantage of them..

does everybody trust skype convo's?are they are all real?..you dont know everything frost..wasp nobled SP and SP sided with you and thats a trap

Of course I don't know everything Mich, but what I do know is that trolling and lying to allies is generally poor form, and that's what you and Rath just admitted to doing to Anga. Yeah tensions were high and the alliance was strained, but it was still there and there were still parties at least on our side trying to make it work.

As for why you should tell the truth to my good friend Anga....it probably has to do with you being allies. Call me old-fashioned, but I tell the truth to friends, and I tell the truth to allies. Shit, I even tell the truth to enemies. That's one of the reasons that when I say something, people who know me are willing to take it at face value. We're playing a game, and I don't enjoy playing via skullduggery and all the other garbage people seem to love so much.

As Credit-Suisse pointed out in the mail I posted, the SP villages we nobled were mostly refugees from a tribe we were at war with. We allowed them to relocate to an SP area, then took their old "Whisper" villages. That was a win-win for both tribes, as SP got new players and Wasp got the villages of people who'd attempted to make war on them.

I may not have all the facts, but I go to bed and sleep like a baby knowing that I play the game the way I prefer, without any of the bullshit that you and Gians have tried to pull.

DeletedUser

Flame thread is flame thread...
Self fulfilling prophecy. I don't see any civility going to happen here,

DeletedUser105742

You just admitted to trolling your allies, which makes all your arguments invalid.

I wrote previously:
"SP backstabs Gians" When you backstab a backstabber, it cancels out to nothing, no jokes.

After all the Skype conversations you had about SP being food, a nooby rim village, that you wanted war with anyone and that SP was a potential easy target; I don't think you can point fingers at anyone.

I'm surprised anyone with so much BS up their sleeve would even have the courage to show their face around, rathisamar; much less say that a tribe 5x smaller than you "backstabbed" you. Grow a pair and assume responsibility for the consequences of the actions you've undertaken.

Cheers

Don't ignore comments valid to your own person.

As for the 44 villages, learn more about facts before pointing fingers. The villages were refugees of war, and taken with the accord of both sides.

Now, given your guppy attention span, you'll probably only read half of my message before attempting a sentence by sentence dissection, instead of reading the whole post, and taking a valid lesson from it. This does not apply only to TW. Honestly will go a long way.

DeletedUser

I am not even going to read through all those comments but just say a few things,

Yes i am Jonny Co-playing with Grant and Jamal

We weren't going to backstabb SP as their was no point of it.. and as for the Copy/Paste off the skype chat that can easily be made up and edited, and even if it was a screen shot you would need to have the account name as people can make random skype accounts and change the name to the duke of the tribe and easily make a load of crap up, and in this case that is what happened.

And SP should have taken a hint as to what happened to Hermit and for SP to ignore that will cause them to be eliminated, and of course backstabbing us(gians).

And as WASP was sooo eager to fight us and how they all talked about owning us they need to bring in other tribes to fight their wars because they are incapable of doing anything themselves let alone keep an actual alliance.