This just in! SP backstabs Gians to avoid humiliating death and dishonor!

DeletedUser

Oh but I wasn't even trying to hide the fact that I was giving info to Gians (check out my new sig)
And why should I, they were our allies at the time after all :)

But the SP leadership had other plans eh? :)
kofinater on 09.05. at 19:02
to [player]squirtle12[/player];[player]clisch[/player];[player]xcyber[/player];[player]smdragon[/player];[player]chored93[/player];[player]zagai[/player];[player]Mostly-Harmless[/player]
We need to eat [player]robinsonnath89 [/player].
Start faking and scouting alot now please.

Villa 1:[coord]643|351[/coord]
Villa 2:[coord]671|342[/coord]
Villa 3:[coord]665|344[/coord]
Villa 4:[coord]668|339[/coord]
Villa 5:[coord]659|345[/coord]
Villa 6:[coord]668|348[/coord]
Villa 7:[coord]666|346[/coord]
Villa 8:[coord]665|345[/coord]
Villa 9:[coord]659|347[/coord]
Villa 10:[coord]664|342[/coord]
Villa 11:[coord]659|344[/coord]
Villa 12:[coord]655|350[/coord]
Villa 13:[coord]669|338[/coord]
Villa 14:[coord]675|354[/coord]
Villa 15:[coord]639|351[/coord]
Villa 16:[coord]681|336[/coord]
Villa 17:[coord]674|331[/coord]
Villa 18:[coord]685|340[/coord]
Villa 19:[coord]680|334[/coord]
Villa 20:[coord]669|330[/coord]
Villa 21:[coord]669|337[/coord]
Villa 22:[coord]677|339[/coord]
Villa 23:[coord]675|342[/coord]
Villa 24:[coord]673|344[/coord]
Villa 25:[coord]662|344[/coord]
Villa 26:[coord]667|351[/coord]
Villa 27:[coord]665|351[/coord]
Villa 28:[coord]658|347[/coord]
Villa 29:[coord]650|349[/coord]
Villa 30:[coord]650|350[/coord]
Villa 31:[coord]648|355[/coord]
Villa 32:[coord]650|360[/coord]
Villa 33:[coord]647|359[/coord]
Villa 34:[coord]650|357[/coord]
Villa 35:[coord]650|353[/coord]
Villa 36:[coord]652|358[/coord]
Villa 37:[coord]646|359[/coord]
Villa 38:[coord]650|363[/coord]
Villa 39:[coord]649|360[/coord]
Villa 40:[coord]647|354[/coord]
Villa 41:[coord]649|357[/coord]
Villa 42:[coord]651|346[/coord]
Villa 43:[coord]649|350[/coord]
Villa 44:[coord]658|350[/coord]
Villa 45:[coord]650|344[/coord]
Villa 46:[coord]652|350[/coord]
Villa 47:[coord]655|346[/coord]
Villa 48:[coord]657|347[/coord]
Villa 49:[coord]653|346[/coord]
Villa 50:[coord]658|355[/coord]
Villa 51:[coord]666|347[/coord]
Villa 52:[coord]662|360[/coord]
Villa 53:[coord]656|352[/coord]

Mostly-Harmless on 09.05. at 20:16
Gians are still light blue on my map.
I'm not backstabbing an ally due to some propaganda that has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

kofinater on 09.05. at 20:29
kk, fair enough we're declaring soon tho.

Mostly-Harmless on 09.05. at 20:32
ok..

kofinater on 09.05. at 21:02
you good now?

DeletedUser105742

MH seems desperately intent on allying with Gians, God knows why. As for this thread; Gians seem to (still) want to make SP feel bad for a decision they took. What's done is done, move forward and stop bitching about it. There's no reason for this threat to exist other than attention whoring and crying in a corner.

If SP are a 'disorganized mess' and the other vile comments you've made about them, then why do you care about them? It shouldn't be a problem for you guys should it not? The thing is, you guys want SP on your side to fight against us, but it looked like your leaders open their mouth a bit too much in public that spoiled that party. I've also heard that SP have asked for your help multiple times in the past, especially to aid Whisper and you guys ignored it? A combination of that and the Skype convos adds up, eh?
Read this message carefully. ^
Next time you so desperately want allies to fight for you, don't open your mouth on Skype about backstabbing them, in a 2500 lines conversation. Don't even try denying it. If you didn't want them to be allies, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh hell noes lol, did you not read my sig?
I'm not joining anyone.
The point of this thread is making fun of SP's stupidity and cowardice :)
Like the fact that a 4 pages long thread went oddly silent after this post:
Mostly-Harmless said:
Demon Flayer said:
but im a soldier, i follow orders and listen the people under my command[/i]

Well I guess that says it, I'm not an obedient little soldier, I'm more of an anarchist :)

Question: how do you expect to fight Gians when you're all a bunch of p*ssies and your tribe is loaded with spies from both WASP and Gians?

I was expecting a bunch of incomings after getting kicked a few hours after this, but only one scout incoming atm...wth SP? :lol:
Guess things move slowly in SP :lol:

Deleted User - 10770065

I knew you were a Gians spy all along. You did a bad job hiding that fact ;)

DeletedUser

I knew you were a Gians spy all along. You did a bad job hiding that fact ;)

You silly little boy, you did a bad job comprehending what I wrote just a few minutes ago:
Oh but I wasn't even trying to hide the fact that I was giving info to Gians :)

SP, remember that time we plotted to backstab Gians because they had slightly less villages than WASP and then made up some BS propaganda that they were the ones trying to bacstab us?
9VGW.jpg

GXaiD.jpg

mpO8X.jpg

Good times man :)

Oh wait, we should have made up the backstabbing story before we started plotting right? (Check post times)
Whooops... :lol:

DeletedUser105663

^ go read everything he said again. You clearly did not read his post preoperly because he had his reasons for posting these up. @ShaunDK

Deleted User - 10770065

See... the SP know what they're on about. Just accept that they joined the right side and not the scheme you were trying to force them into MH. If they sided with Gians, after the war, if they won, they would be eaten immediately.

It's also funny that you're labeling everything propaganda when you are the one clearly spreading propaganda in the forums about Gians when you were a Gians spy.

DeletedUser

See... the SP know what they're on about. Just accept that they joined the right side and not the scheme you were trying to force them into MH. If they sided with Gians, after the war, if they won, they would be eaten immediately.

It's also funny that you're labeling everything propaganda when you are the one clearly spreading propaganda in the forums about Gians when you were a Gians spy.

You silly little boy, stop embarrassing yourself with such ridiculous statements :)
Both you and I know that WASP would have eaten SP after the war was over if WASP would have won, but if SP starts losing the war, WASP will start eating them up even sooner (when they run out of SP inactives to eat :lol:)
I repeat, I am not spreading any pro Gians propaganda, I have no connection to Gians, I just like making fun of silly little spineless sociopaths that think they can get ahead in life by manipulating stupid people and backstabbing others :)

Deleted User - 10770065

You haven't made fun of anyone, just made some vile comments about your former tribe because you got kicked as you were a Gians spy ;)

You silly little boy, stop embarrassing yourself with such ridiculous statements :)
Both you and I know that WASP would have eaten SP after the war was over if WASP would have won, but if SP starts losing the war, WASP will start eating them up even sooner (when they run out of SP inactives to eat :lol:)
I repeat, I am not spreading any pro Gians propaganda, I have no connection to Gians, I just like making fun of silly little spineless sociopaths that think they can get ahead in life by manipulating stupid people and backstabbing others :)

Get ahead in life? Ehm... to me this isn't life, I think it's time for you to wake up?

DeletedUser

You haven't made fun of anyone, just made some vile comments about your former tribe because you got kicked as you were a Gians spy ;)

Oh I hate it when I have to spell things out to people with all the comprehension skills of a wooden door :icon_rolleyes:
Does this look to you like a comment from someone who cares whether or not he gets kicked:
Mostly-Harmless said:
Demon Flayer said:
but im a soldier, i follow orders and listen the people under my command[/i]

Well I guess that says it, I'm not an obedient little soldier, I'm more of an anarchist :)

Question: how do you expect to fight Gians when you're all a bunch of p*ssies and your tribe is loaded with spies from both WASP and Gians?

You're embarrassing yourself, just stop mkay :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 10770065

Oh I hate it when I have to spell things out to people with all the comprehansion skills of a wooden door :icon_rolleyes:
Does this look to you like a comment from someone who cares whether or not he gets kicked:

You're embarrassing yourself, just stop mkay :icon_wink:

Oh I hate it when I have to spell things out to people who have the spelling skills of a wooden door :icon_rolleyes:

C o m p r e h e n s i o n

You're embarrassing yourself, just stop okay?

Deleted User - 10770065

Haha, nope. Since this thread was created to troll, I might as well continue the trend. Good day sir.

Deleted User - 10770065

Hmmm.. what did you want me to reply to 'Does the monkey want a banana'? Do you want an apple?

Deleted User - 10770065

Okay bro. Good luck in future worlds, just calm down in espionage and propaganda, kay? ;)

DeletedUser

Both you and I know that WASP would have eaten SP after the war was over if WASP would have won, but if SP starts losing the war, WASP will start eating them up even sooner (when they run out of SP inactives to eat )

That's exactly what's going to happen. k26 should be together anyways or else WASP is going to eat everyone. Set differences and disagreements aside. If Gians falls then most will become fish food. Think about it. We Are Savage People.

DeletedUser

I don't think I will be joining any future worlds as I already got all the information I wanted out of tribalwars :)
(hint: I study Management and Psychology)

Say hello to your friend Credit-Suisse, tell him/her I said "I told you so" when he/she gets rimmed :)

PS it's not propaganda when I got the evidence to prove it ;)
(hint: see previous page)

DeletedUser105742

Chilli/MH, I don't understand your position in all this. :/
Your arguments would be valid if you were an impartial member of SP, but you seem to be one-sided towards Gians, regardless of what's actually good for the tribe. If you want to prove the contrary to me, show me the good and bad side of SP joining with Gians and the good and bad side of SP joining with WASP.

I don't feel this is a game of honor. I feel this is a game where you win or you die. Everything is taken in from a logical point of view. Tell me this ^ from a 100% neutral point of view, and maybe people on both sides will start listening to what you have to say.