GotRob Gripe

DeletedUser

And WAM isn't even the end of it, believe you me :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser105980

But wasn't he the one who set it up?
I know it's not the end of it, gotrob will be a shell of it's former self in a few days time :icon_biggrin:

Looks like -34- may have a chance to win 2 worlds now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

WAM set what up? The leaving? No, he didn't. There's more than him who are looking to leave, and more who will likely shift in the next few days, as you know. Though -34- winning the world is tentative of PITA, they're certainly going to be surprising GotRob soon, methinks.

DeletedUser105980

Good luck to -34- and PITA and I hope this is the end of gotrob :lol:

DeletedUser105612

But wasn't he the one who set it up?
I know it's not the end of it, gotrob will be a shell of it's former self in a few days time :icon_biggrin:

Looks like -34- may have a chance to win 2 worlds now :icon_rolleyes:

I don't post here much but just wanted to say that everyone saying GotRob is dead obviously do not remember what the original members did to SHAVE and ~ONE~. Have the original members left GotRob? Are they going to jump to a new tribe? Very doubtful.

The members that GotRob took in were worried about being opped by GotRob. There is no surprise here on what GotRob does...they tell their members what to do and they do it...noble that barb...build defense....launch a nuke at this person....no questions...do it. Everyone is acting like this is a surprise, its really not. So GotRob loses some of their recent recruits...how does that hurt them...takes some territory away that they recruited that now their core group of players will have to take along with the players that have adapted to the way GotRob runs their tribe.

So unless GotRob has or will lose some of their core members I don't see this changing anything with GotRob.

penguinssig.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DeletedUser

I didn't say GotRob was dead, but let me take a stab at this...

GotRob's already making the same mistakes shAve did, disregarding members. Many core members are discouraged now as well, and GotRob is facing a more formidable and informed foe than they have in the past, with more villages against them. They are also woefully unprepared, and have more leaks than a sinking ship. It should come as no surprise that GotRob is in a different situation from where they were; far more similar to shAve than simply "reverting" back to the previous situation they were in before they took in the recruits.

DeletedUser84667

I wonder what is going to kill GotRob first, GotRob or PITA.

DeletedUser

3 new recruits left, what a big deal? :)) They didnt like our way, no problem, the rest seems to like it :) How they got support in an instance, how they got help with nukes, al this thinks make us Gotrob :)

Even if all newcomers will leave, we will still be Gotrob, spread in 5 continents, we will still be the tribe who kick arses :))
I dont see where is the fuss here? Just because another tribe think they can do something to us or ?
Wake up people, we are here to stay :)

PS. Keep trolling and dreaming ;)

DeletedUser

I didn't say GotRob was dead, but let me take a stab at this...

GotRob's already making the same mistakes shAve did, disregarding members. Many core members are discouraged now as well, and GotRob is facing a more formidable and informed foe than they have in the past, with more villages against them. They are also woefully unprepared, and have more leaks than a sinking ship. It should come as no surprise that GotRob is in a different situation from where they were; far more similar to shAve than simply "reverting" back to the previous situation they were in before they took in the recruits.

Read, geani, read.

DeletedUser

...with more villages against them.

more vils then One or then Shave? :))us unpreprepared? hihi, in your dreams :))

DeletedUser

Most of your tribe got little to no warning, and you and Shaggy were both away for quite a bit of time.

More villages than shAve. It's fairly simple, actually.

Keep ignoring the rest.

DeletedUser

-34- isn't the only tribe you're facing. Nor are you aware of all your enemies yet.

TheHowling

Well this is a war game and here its a war of words

34 has a lot of good player and the core of gotrob is very impressive. It should be interesting to see how it goes and personnaly I have no issues with anyone. its a strategy game and nothing more.
I even know some in 34 from ex one and know how good they are.

You lot may have a heart attack over this if you keep getting overexcited :p

DeletedUser

HAhah no shit TH, sometimes i think people get a bit wrapped up in the Pnp and forget about the game.

PS we will fight all the things!!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

WAM set what up? The leaving? No, he didn't. There's more than him who are looking to leave, and more who will likely shift in the next few days, as you know. Though -34- winning the world is tentative of PITA, they're certainly going to be surprising GotRob soon, methinks.

yeah, more to come, bla bla bla

guess what, james got kicked from wam, so your surprises are ending here..

as I said, keep trolling, is all you can do

DeletedUser

i really don't know what surprises you guys are talking about. gotrob is as united as they have been. maybe THEY will surprise you guys rather than the other way around. and that has been shown in the shave war. and where is shave now? oh god... can anyone help?

monsterbro

i really don't know what surprises you guys are talking about. gotrob is as united as they have been. maybe THEY will surprise you guys rather than the other way around. and that has been shown in the shave war. and where is shave now? oh god... can anyone help?

for one you cant even call that a war, and congratz to gotrob for killing a great tribe but when they atatcked shave was having there own problmes and they were weak