GotRob Gripe

DeletedUser

reasons... tsk tsk... a defeat is a defeat. that's all there is.

monsterbro

reasons... tsk tsk... a defeat is a defeat. that's all there is.

im just explain not xomplainging that why i said congratz and let me guess your other geani little solider just a little puppet

DeletedUser

*you're, *geani's... im a fan of her leadership, and what's wrong with that? you have your own opinion on governance, i have mine.

monsterbro

*you're, *geani's... im a fan of her leadership, and what's wrong with that? you have your own opinion on governance, i have mine.

that cute you fixed my spelling. You're just a little puppet that she will backstab later on

DeletedUser

yeah, more to come, bla bla bla

guess what, james got kicked from wam, so your surprises are ending here..

as I said, keep trolling, is all you can do

You had to kick a player from an account to get his account back to your tribe. Is that something you're particularly proud of? Just shows how split players are on even staying in your tribe.

DeletedUser

You had to kick a player from an account to get his account back to your tribe. Is that something you're particularly proud of? Just shows how split players are on even staying in your tribe.

ill reply to you from geani

ahem*

"what you talk bout u67869 or whatev you are.

You keeo saying i do stuff wrong but always right not left,

Let me say this, i am moranian (tehe?) and that means i will win everything.

(and the classic geani sign off with an abundance of irony....) keeo trolling trollers.

rofllelomgurd romania".

I feel sick:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

try to check something before you embarrase yourself here, you mighty head chief troll :))

This is from our forum, I found out just when Ive read it..

We Are Mighty said:
Hey guys,

jordan here, sorry about james, he was the one trying to split the tribe apart. I came back today, found out about it and kicked him from the account. I will be running the account now, so if you all need to talk to me, add me on skype, jordie...

Sorry about this guys.

jambo, try a lemon, or check to see if you are pregnant? Take care, this sickness of yours is not too good :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Soooo a lemon....? Righteo then geani.

And riches123, what exactly have i lost? If you are rferring to the WAM account, it was yours to lose in the first place... It just visited a happier place for a short while

DeletedUser

i meant that in general, not really about that WAM coz gotrob is still gotrob without him. i was referring to shave, duh! did i really have to point that out?

monsterbro

i meant that in general, not really about that WAM coz gotrob is still gotrob without him. i was referring to shave, duh! did i really have to point that out?

no one cares about shave haha

but i find it funny on how gotrob took in players to replace there account well they were planning on fighting gotrob and asking every little tribe to start a super tribe with them to fight gotrob and pita

DeletedUser

yeah, more to come, bla bla bla

guess what, james got kicked from wam, so your surprises are ending here..

as I said, keep trolling, is all you can do

Geani...my friend's 5 year old uses the same grammar you do....you know words like bla bla bla to fill in for spaces that she has no clue what to really say.

You were proven a liar yet you still come on here and basically waste our time with your posts..

Go log into all those sits you have both in GTC and in GotRob and try to make both tribes look as active as you can instead of wasting your time with baby words on externals. And yeah...you have them...don't make me prove your a liar yet again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Both dukes weren't around but I was told that Noob on Fire account was bumped to a leadership position. Would love to have someone verify if this is true....because if it is...Barb was clearly shown in those chats basically saying do nothing.

Infact...just the other day Barb was wanting to hit Son of Mutley as they thought he as inactive....last I checked...Son of Mutley was in -34- also.

I can verify this. We were moved into leadership due to lack of action and council support. After 6 weeks, we called it quits and moved on.

Let me also stick up for my dukes of GotRob. They're doing a great job. Here are some things to consider:

People have been throwing around the word 'dictator'. Well, isn't it a duke's job to lead? And instruct people what they need to be doing? And helping out people where it is needed? Isn't it also the job of a duke to listen to his or her council? That's how real government works, is it not? You don't just call up the president/prime minister and tell him you don't like something. You can, sure, but it falls on deaf ears.

The only person who disbanded One was me. Barb and I (Noob on Fire) talked about it. I made the action. I hit the button. I disbanded it. People were mad, and are still mad. It's OK. I've talked with everyone that would talk with me. I have helped out people who wanted it and made sure that they were able to move on and get where they were wanting to go. I gave recommendations to people that I felt deserved it. I have explained it to several people, but the path that One was on was a dark one. It would dissolve and fall apart one time or another, so why not salvage the people that were still interested in playing and get them into an active place, one with a full leadership support and council.

This is all I really want to share with everyone. So let me say this upon parting:

I fully support Geani. She is doing a great job. GotRob is doing a great job. I've been observing their actions and can say that they're handling things quite well. I hope they continue to do so, and in the meantime, I will support them and do what I can to make sure that they are successful.

Thanks, y'all, for reading this book. Good luck to everyone.

DeletedUser

The reason PITA is rank 1 is they understand what GotRob doesn't; forcing members to lead without logically justifying things you do won't work. It didn't work in shAve, hasn't worked in any other tribe I've seen, and so on. PITA does logically justify everything they do. If you don't bother, you'll see for yourself how it goes for GotRob.

Not for nothing JamieRed jumped the gun and launched on GearHound, despite the NAP not yet being dropped. Not for nothing people leave and spy.

DeletedUser

I can verify this. We were moved into leadership due to lack of action and council support. After 6 weeks, we called it quits and moved on.

Wow did geani write this or slingzaar...as you didn't answer anything that was said in the original post....its just more bla bla bla.

No-one said anything about ~ONE~.....what was said was about Noob on Fire and leadership in GotRob....come on you have such self proclaimed good reading, leading, and communication skills yet you can't comprehend a single post.

And before you say that your not in leadership...be very careful as there is pretty much proof that you are. Either that or someone on your account is acting as though they do....which wouldn't surprise me either.

DeletedUser

In fact even the player that they now gave leadership privies that is x-One doesn't agree. They are just biding their time to try to take over GotRob and do just as well leading them as they did prior to their disbanding of ONE.

...oops guess I gave away who I'm referring to.

Like this one? How you insinuate that I will be taking over GotRob? This is turning out to be some real cloak and dagger stuff! How dare you out my plans! :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Like this one? How you insinuate that I will be taking over GotRob? This is turning out to be some real cloak and dagger stuff! How dare you out my plans! :icon_idea:

Again you make no sense...why not just answer the question directly.....

DeletedUser

The reason PITA is rank 1 is they understand what GotRob doesn't; forcing members to lead without logically justifying things you do won't work. It didn't work in shAve, hasn't worked in any other tribe I've seen, and so on. PITA does logically justify everything they do. If you don't bother, you'll see for yourself how it goes for GotRob.

Not for nothing JamieRed jumped the gun and launched on GearHound, despite the NAP not yet being dropped. Not for nothing people leave and spy.

you have no idea how gotrob is lead :)
And we do just fine, thank you verry much for your concern :)

and still, you keep blaming me and jamie for your sick imagination :))

lol, I never saw bunch of kids trolling like you do here :D

DeletedUser

I've never seen someone make as little logical sense as you do. Btw geani, your old tribe isn't doing well on the Romanian server either. Seems to be a trend here, and it doesn't end with geani winning :icon_wink:.