GotRob Gripe

DeletedUser

*you're, *geani's... im a fan of her leadership, and what's wrong with that? you have your own opinion on governance, i have mine.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=8

Grammar/spelling flames
It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post, an admin or mod will then deal with it.

Just saying.

People have been throwing around the word 'dictator'. Well, isn't it a duke's job to lead? And instruct people what they need to be doing? And helping out people where it is needed? Isn't it also the job of a duke to listen to his or her council? That's how real government works, is it not? You don't just call up the president/prime minister and tell him you don't like something. You can, sure, but it falls on deaf ears.

I actually found this part really funny. NO Sling, that is not how real government works. At least not in a democratic society. What you are referring to is a dictatorship.

In a democracy, (which is what I expect you meant by 'real government') leaders are voted on by the majority, or at least the largest section of the voting population. Then they make rules and regulations, that they still have to answer to their people for, because every so often, there is another election, and if the previous guy did something crazy as a June Bug, he is replaced, again by popular vote.

In a dictatorship, the leader is the leader because he says so, there are no elections, and because of that, they really don't care what people think of their decisions, they just expect them followed.

Just sayin'.

But don't get me wrong, that's how most tribal wars leaders do it. They just explain to their tribes what they're doing better. Usually because what they say to do makes sense. And people want to follow them because what they're asked to do makes sense, which is therefore beneficial. Shaggy and Geani... Can't do that. Read into that what you will.

Just sayin'.

DeletedUser

yeah, those democratic ledears lead to One and Shaves fall

dictators, are still leading :))
wake up gear, you ve did a poor decision and you ve lost

DeletedUser

Wrong, shAve was full of dictators. You're next to fall.

0 losses, and he has lost.

Alrighty then, geani. Whatever you say.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,835
Side 2: 1,984
Difference: 5,851

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 43,301,445
Side 2: 10,608,586
Difference: 32,692,859

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,883
Side 2: 13,822
Difference: 5,061

chart

TheHowling

actually I like it in gotrob :icon_twisted:

well organised and using some good strategy that I have seen used in world 13 with good results. I do not think gotrob will fail, unless the dictators (who I worship) stop dictating. :icon_razz:

and 34 has some good players too, so guess we will have to play and dance and see whats left in a week or 2 etc

I have friends in 34, but still plan to wreak havoc with them and they will do the same to me.

It is just a game and I like worthy opponents :icon_razz:

this thread is a laugh tbh...

TheHowling

INSO doesn't use the same tactics, I don't think...

some of the tactics are same, but not all

shadryk is extremely organised and I should know as I am in INSO. nobody has got close, but some of the strategy in gotrob is the same and I am not saying no more as I do not wish to give anything away lol

I am not saying gotrob is as good as INSO, but I am impressed with what I see so far. remember INSO has been going for years and this world is just a baby by comparison

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If that impresses you, wait'll you see the inside of PITA :icon_razz:.

If they accept you, that is...you seem cool though, so should be alright.

TheHowling

If that impresses you, wait'll you see the inside of PITA :icon_razz:.

If they accept you, that is...you seem cool though, so should be alright.

I do not know PITA, but have friends there.

I am not a hasty person and am not jumping to any conclusions on the chat in this forum, as so much speculation.

you make it sound like a done deal with 34 and PITAS against gotrob already and you are in neither (no disrespect meant)

gotrob were very successfull against many tribes including one, and time will show who is organised here too.

maybe PITA are fantastic as you say, but have to wait for that.

I have already wared PITA solo a while ago, so have a little experience of them already & I am impressed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You know, Geani. I don't think I made any bad choices. I may not WIN, but I will have fun.

And I don't think that anyone calls me rude. Or a liar. Or unintelligent. In this thread alone (in order, doubles omitted): inexperienced, rude, a clown, incoherent, arrogant, ignorant, unskilled, a dictator, annoying, stupid, weak, silly, MIA, failing, inactive, unbelievable, a liar, unable to communicate, naive, angry, a poor manager, lack of respect, noob, pathetic, mad, woefully unprepared, a sinking ship, a backstabber, split, and illogical were all said to describe you or your leadership style.

I enjoy this game, I enjoy these forums. Winning would be nice. It might still happen. But i can't imagine anything more mind numbing and soul stealing than having to put up with you any longer than I did.

Are we trolling? Maybe. Define what trolling is to you? Pointing out the obvious, so long as the obvious is negative? Disagreeing?

At the end of the day I can walk around with my head held high, and that is just as important to me as playing well. Can you say the same?

DeletedUser

I never even implied PITA would fight GotRob. In fact, I don't think they will fight at all. Not for awhile yet, anyways.

DeletedUser

I do not know PITA, but have friends there.

you make it sound like a done deal with 34 and PITAS against gotrob already and you are in neither (no disrespect meant)

i hope its a long drag out battle myself!!! i love a good battle odds dont appear in our favor
good thing i dont believe in odds anyway. good luck howling my friend like you pointed out to me something i forgot its a game have fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah are people actually still addressing geani? lol How has everyone not blocked her already. You already know the only thing that comes out when she posts. :lol:

DeletedUser

Is that the District 13 film reference? (cant recall name...)

Suprisingly good film, if it was...

DeletedUser

Is that the District 13 film reference? (cant recall name...)

Suprisingly good film, if it was...

The hunger Games actually... A much better book than movie, but a good movie all the same. Suzanne Collins.

Now, for stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: -34-
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,017
Side 2: 7,892
Difference: 5,875

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 6
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,809,968
Side 2: 43,701,486
Difference: 32,891,518

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98,133
Side 2: 50,486
Difference: 47,647

chart

DeletedUser

0 conquers against =GTC=, looks like -34- is going for the real players, not just geani's sits.

Or they're just not near =GTC=. Either way!

DeletedUser

Sad how this might be the biggest war this world has ever seen :\

DeletedUser

Ummm no.... they have a much better core to send D from, really, we shouldnt be making any head way at all, instead of wiping out small stacks and being attacked back with hordes of lc in groups of 400.... scurrryyyyyy