Mass deportation of the smexicans.

DeletedUser

If you saw all the reports of the nobles and offense Xharris is killing at home in your villages, you'd revise that statement. :icon_wink:

i believe we have seen the reports as we(smexc) are the ones sending the attacks??

DeletedUser

If you don't understand the comment, don't reply back. /facepalm lol

oh i kinda skipped a few words, well just because he killed a few villages worth of troops doesn't mean we're running out. ABout 20 bdean nukes landed on one stacked village yesterday and i didn't even think bdean was running out...

DeletedUser

What do i keep getting told on these forums? stop making excuses it's the facts that count <3

Not an excuse. I just stated what happened and why. BTW you might want to look at the stats. We are nearly 100 ahead and you have a few recaps, often of the same village, a lot of which are nearly half a K from the original SPAM territory. Do I really need to make an excuse about SPAM's defence?

DeletedUser

Not an excuse. I just stated what happened and why. BTW you might want to look at the stats. We are nearly 100 ahead and you have a few recaps, often of the same village, a lot of which are nearly half a K from the original SPAM territory. Do I really need to make an excuse about SPAM's defence. As for that "turning it around" BS:

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: SmexC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 13
Difference: 79

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 879,493
Side 2: 125,104
Difference: 754,389

chart

Yea...turning it around

Yawn, i said that we're turning it around vs 7SF, SPAM will take a bit longer. Please get on topic DA, this is a 7SF vs. SmexC war thread therefore any stats with SPAM are irrelevant, go make your own thread on smexc vs spam if you like.

DeletedUser

Yawn, i said that we're turning it around vs 7SF, SPAM will take a bit longer. Please get on topic DA, this is a 7SF vs. SmexC war thread therefore any stats with SPAM are irrelevant, go make your own thread on smexc vs spam if you like.

Spam is spanking you Lawls, whats it like to get dominated by them? can i get an official comment? you mad? you jelly? you feel like its hopeless? how come your buddies cant save you from them? by the way did i mention you're being dominated by them? because you are getting .. dominated... lol. you spit a big game all over the forums. u mad? i think urr maaaaddddd =P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea I know. Because talking about SPAM would make SmexC look bad :lol:

DeletedUser

Spam is spanking you Lawls, whats it like to get dominated by them? can i get an official comment? you mad? you jelly? you feel like its hopeless? how come your buddies cant save you from them? by the way did i mention you're being dominated by them? because you are getting .. dominated... lol. you spit a big game all over the forums. u mad? i think urr maaaaddddd =P

u mad bro? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea I know. Because talking about SPAM would make SmexC look bad :lol:

Nope, about 30 7SF and SPAM members being the ONLY ones talking about smexc would make smexc look bad... which, you may have noticed, has largely been what happens on this thread. I post something and about 10 7SF and SPAM members jump at me.

DeletedUser

u mad bro? :lol:

rofl what would i be mad about? you're getting dominated in every sense of the word, just like i called at the start of the war, Smexc was the weakest link in the top 5, followed closely by Valour with Calm probably being the strongest of the top 5, but with very little war experience... like it or not, your tribe is failing, you are failing, and you haven't a leg to stand on.

so i must reiterate, u mad? ;)

DeletedUser

rofl what would i be mad about? you're getting dominated in every sense of the word, just like i called at the start of the war, Smexc was the weakest link in the top 5, followed closely by Valour with Calm probably being the strongest of the top 5, but with very little war experience... like it or not, your tribe is failing, you are failing, and you haven't a leg to stand on.

so i must reiterate, u mad? ;)

you're calling us the weakest link in the top 5? according to you, 7SF have a dysfunctional council who "cannot even follow simple instructions".

DeletedUser95493

rofl what would i be mad about? You're getting dominated in every sense of the word, just like i called at the start of the war, smexc was the weakest link in the top 5, followed closely by valour with calm probably being the strongest of the top 5, but with very little war experience... Like it or not, your tribe is failing, you are failing, and you haven't a leg to stand on.

So i must reiterate, u mad? ;)

+1

DeletedUser

Nope, about 30 7SF and SPAM members being the ONLY ones talking about smexc would make smexc look bad... which, you may have noticed, has largely been what happens on this thread. I post something and about 10 7SF and SPAM members jump at me.

Don't think you got my point. I think you are embarrassed, thats why you don't want to talk about SPAM. The thread says "Mass deportation of the smexcians", nothing about 7SF vs SmexC. We happen to be helping them deport you. The reason people are criticizing you, is because you pat yourself on the back when your tribe takes 18 or so villages about a K from 7SF at the cost of 12.5 million ODD (or about 180 full nukes (which is probably well more than 1/10 of your entire nuke force...not even counting in the fact that only a select few in your tribe actually do anything) and then claim SmexC is making a comeback. That Op on xharris has to be one of the least economical I have seen. That is like taking a few miles of trench at the cost of thousands of men just like Germany in WW1.

DeletedUser

the sad fact is neither of 7sf council ever did a great job :p with or withouto callous.

sadly.

Umm, do you know anything about 7SF from the inside? No your just some noob who likes to troll to make yourself look 'cool'.

DeletedUser

Don't think you got my point. I think you are embarrassed, thats why you don't want to talk about SPAM. The thread says "Mass deportation of the smexcians", nothing about 7SF vs SmexC. We happen to be helping them deport you. The reason people are criticizing you, is because you pat yourself on the back when your tribe takes 18 or so villages about a K from 7SF at the cost of 12.5 million ODD (or about 180 full nukes (which is probably well more than 1/10 of your entire nuke force...not even counting in the fact that only a select few in your tribe actually do anything) and then claim SmexC is making a comeback. That Op on xharris has to be one of the least economical I have seen. That is like taking a few miles of trench at the cost of thousands of men just like Germany in WW1.

Ironic, wasn't germany gangbanged? I mean it had austria and italy but those were weak. The allies had all the super powers against just one super power. Yes i guess you could compare smexc to germany except i still have confidence smexc will win.

P.S. i'm not hitler though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You guys are a bunch of immature brats IMO. Seriously, do your talking in game, not flame eachother on the forum

DeletedUser

Come on SPAM how many tribes do you need to help you??

One of our caps had incoming support from |Sovereign| now!!

I am sure if you trawl back through this chat Nemesis did state that his members "didn't need his help" against Smexc.

Well it now appears that your members may not need your help,but they do need at least 2 other tribes.

How many more do you need help from??

I await to here your excuses?