Mass deportation of the smexicans.

DeletedUser

What matters is NOT the way the win, it's that they win! If they have other tribes to help out, it's called smart diplomacy on their behalf. They don't need excuses.

DeletedUser

getting small tribes to do your defending for you is not SMART DIPLOMACY.

smart diplomacy is you hold 5 secrets plan a merger with the tribe holding other 6... and at the very same time create a strong alliance with the only tribe left that can threaten your secrets. ( valour)

thats diplomacy :p manipulating random noobs to stack your villages is shit :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come on SPAM how many tribes do you need to help you??

One of our caps had incoming support from |Sovereign| now!!

I am sure if you trawl back through this chat Nemesis did state that his members "didn't need his help" against Smexc.

Well it now appears that your members may not need your help,but they do need at least 2 other tribes.

How many more do you need help from??

I await to here your excuses?

Tell me more, I'm interested.

DeletedUser

I don't personally agree with you on this point,but everyone is entitled to there opinion.

I would prefer they came out the closet and admitted they needed help all along,instead of boasting how they are capable of doing it on their own,when they clearly aren't.

Yes Spam may well have a lead in war conquers presently,however they caught an unprepared front cold and they know that and fair play that is part of the game and we should have foreseen it.

However they to date have not received an op from Smexc,just skirmishes.

Most of Smexc frontline accounts with Spam are now stabilising as i am sure you can see from the dabery acc,it is now up on the last 1 1/2 days.

The eyes have now moved in the direction of Spam as i am sure they have noticed the last couple of days (Not they will admit)

Once the 1st op is completed,i hope to see a change in Ego's within this chat :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't personally agree with you on this point,but everyone is entitled to there opinion.

I would prefer they came out the closet and admitted they needed help all along,instead of boasting how they are capable of doing it on their own,when they clearly aren't.

Yes Spam may well have a lead in war conquers presently,however they caught an unprepared front cold and they know that and fair play that is part of the game and we should have foreseen it.

Most of Smexc frontline accounts with Spam are now stabilising as i am sure you can see from the dabery acc,it is now up on the last 1 1/2 days.

The eyes have now moved in the direction of Spam as i am sure they have noticed the last couple of days (Not they will admit)

Once the 1st op is completed,i hope to see a change in Ego's within this chat :icon_wink:

So I guess when and if SmexC's 20 conquer OP hits SPAM it'll be a "turn in the war" just like the 7SF/SmexC war? :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Tell me more, I'm interested.

There is not much to tell other than the dabery account started to fight back yesterday and FredyNishh was starting leak vills back and would have leaked more if he hadn't received support from 2 other tribes.

DeletedUser

There is not much to tell other than the dabery account started to fight back yesterday and FredyNishh was starting leak vills back and would have leaked more if he hadn't received support from 2 other tribes.

Shame on SPAM for having friends that support them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So I guess when and if SmexC's 20 conquer OP hits SPAM it'll be a "turn in the war" just like the 7SF/SmexC war? :lol::lol:

God,he is back again ^^

Did i say it would be a "turn in the war",NO i didn't

But if you think the xharris op was a "turn in the war" then you are more naive than i already had you tagged as :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

God,he is back again ^^

Did i say it would be a "turn in the war",NO i didn't

But if you think the xharris op was a "turn in the war" then you are more naive than i already had you tagged as :icon_biggrin:

I don't, but I guess that comment is directed at your buddy ZK because he thinks it was. xD :lol:

Oh and if you don't belive me that he said it, here's your proof:

My point was we are turning the war around, just like we did to PHNX.
Kingkev just called you naive ZK. Going to take that?
:lol:

DeletedUser

Forwarded by: xharris
3x Defender of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 23.05.2012 (367.268 units)!

View your awards

LEt's say about 10k units per village on average. That about 367 villages empty for SmexC just from their attacks, doesn't include the troops sitting in their villages that have died. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please try to keep things on topic guys, I ended up having to clean up 17 posts out of the last page of this thread.
If you want to have a personal group discussion about your ages, feel free to start it in GD.

DeletedUser

Smart diplomacy is when you tell Poland to give up all the bagels or we invade!

DeletedUser

getting small tribes to do your defending for you is not SMART DIPLOMACY.

smart diplomacy is you hold 5 secrets plan a merger with the tribe holding other 6... and at the very same time create a strong alliance with the only tribe left that can threaten your secrets. ( valour)

thats diplomacy :p manipulating random noobs to stack your villages is shit :p

The thing is, its obviously working :lol:.

DeletedUser

I won't say we needed help, but I will say that some players in our tribe were offered help and were more than happy to accept it. You see, the word "needed" implies we are going through defensive troubles vs SmexC. We certainly do not need defense from other tribes, if anything we have a large amount of spare just incase something happens or SmexC actually does anything. If there was no support from those other tribes, maybe you would have 2-3 more villages. Big deal, you are losing by over 100, you would still be getting your arse kicked.

Well the thing is, its been 9 days I think, and SmexC has not bothered reacting. Yes, SmexC is losing less, but that is not because they are defending any better or because they bothered doing a tribewide stacking operation, its because SPAM has stopped nobling them. There are several reasons for this I suppose, which I won't get into. As for their op, I am honestly not worried at all. I compose a large amount of their southern frontline and have seen nothing impressive from SmexC. I think they were mediocre vs Mine!, vs Booze, vs 7SF and now vs SPAM too.

In 7SF and to a lesser extent ourselves, SmexC have found tribes that can punish their mistakes. There are people who do stuff in SmexC but it is a small minority, who lost a large amount of their troops vs xHarris and 7SF and are in no shape to go toe to toe with a tribe SPAM's size and strength.

sp.ag

I dunno, friend. We got a few Calm and Valour people hitting us while warring with you too.

But in any case, you should never be too confident during war - not even if you feel like you are winning. Always be prepared for the unexpected. :)

We hardly attacked you plus as everyone usually comes up with so swiftly - we attacked an "inactive" who had flatlined for 3 weeks. So we hardly attacked you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We hardly attacked you plus as everyone usually comes up with so swiftly - we attacked an "inactive" who had flatlined for 3 weeks. So we hardly attacked you.

Regardless... Still find it funny you think attacking 7SF will do you any world. As the leader of Valour, you know this is a secrets world and we have 1, right? xD :lol:

Wonder if you also realize the only 2 secrets they need us and Deus have... They can either get both from Deus or 1 from us, 1 from Deus and boom they win in 48 hours. :icon_wink:

sp.ag

Regardless... Still find it funny you think attacking 7SF will do you any world. As the leader of Valour, you know this is a secrets world and we have 1, right? xD :lol:

Wonder if you also realize the only 2 secrets they need us and Deus have... They can either get both from Deus or 1 from us, 1 from Deus and boom they win in 48 hours. :icon_wink:

What's your point? Your point is based on assumptions they will declare and end the world together? I highly doubt it will happen. Why? Because I know more of the situation on going between them more than you. Stop playing fiddle with trying to sway people's minds on things you actually know little about.

DeletedUser

SmexC have not talked to calm about merging as far as i know(and i'd know) so please stop trying to stir shit up.

DeletedUser

yeah a very nice premade but starts too late :p i dont think i want to join w63 really :p

eitherway add me on skype mdv3000 should have a talk with you :p

You deleted me when i left axte :lol: ANyway so i don't go off topic i'll post stats too even though smexc are losing :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes: SmexC
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM, 7SF

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 175
Side 2: 316
Difference: 141

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,428,434
Side 2: 2,887,561
Difference: 1,459,127

chart

DeletedUser

SmexC have not talked to calm about merging as far as i know(and i'd know) so please stop trying to stir shit up.

Hey whilst we are talking about stirring shit up, could you make public that shit you are stirring up about me in your tribe? I want to know if its a rumour I've heard before or not. Im curious to see what I have done that would:

[24/05/2012 18:59:39] Ben: don't want to be the one who removes SPAM's faith in their leader

Please shoot. I want to see my tribemates lose faith in me.