Fyi I AM A HELPER

DeletedUser

Who declared? Lol 34 did, in game and here, on forum :))

and yes, they took some isolated vils, like we do with 34 and can, so, add them to stats :)

and this looks inactive to you u6 ? :)

[spoil]Subject Char3200 (Chartopia) attacks Add kippy... (718|463) K47 - (g) Rename
Sent May 24, 2012 22:46:15
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-0.8% Misfortune

Luck
Morale: 100%
Attacker: Char3200
Origin: Chartopia (752|467) K47

Quantity: 0 0 6784 0 2800 0 289 0 1
Losses: 0 0 6784 0 2800 0 289 0 1

Defender: spargatorul de triburi
Destination: Add kippy... (718|463) K47[/spoil]

[spoil]Subject Char3200 (Chartopia) attacks E prima oara... (718|482) K47 - (r) Rename
Sent May 23, 2012 21:42:28
The defender has won
Misfortune

Luck 14.5%
Attacker: Char3200
Origin: Chartopia (751|473) K47

Quantity: 0 0 6695 50 0 0 250 0 4
Losses: 0 0 6695 50 0 0 250 0 4

Defender: spargatorul de triburi
Destination: E prima oara... (718|482) K47[/spoil]

[spoil]Subject Char3200 supports Silvia 3737 SE Rename
Sent May 24, 2012 21:35:45
Forwarded on: May 24, 2012 21:41:42
Forwarded by: misuhc
Origin: Chartopia (727|516) K57
To: misuhc
Destination: Silvia 3737 SE (660|493) K46

Units:

1833 10 0 40 0 367 0 0 0[/spoil]

inactive, sure not :D

PS. You are wrong again, those 20k players are on our froont, I wanted them moved in a safe area, to make deffence there :) read again what gearhound posted

Wait, wait, did you not read my post?

Me said:
Because you're too busy nobling CAN's isolated villages and inactives for it to matter.

Talk about desperation, asking to add inactive conquers to pad your war stats. You have a total of 1 non-isolated conquer on CAN, and that one is probably the only one against anyone not being perm-sat and gifted out.

If that's where you've sunk to, Jamie, then go for it. But you'd still be losing the war in the past week even if you did add those inactive, padded stats of a tribe that you declared on.

Bolded is what wasn't answered. It's pretty clear he's being gifted out, given his sending 4 nobles in an attack. Anyone with a basic understanding of the game would've figured that out, but you refuse to acknowledge anything with common sense, as usual.

As for your inherent lack of knowledge, let's check what tribe Char is in, despite being perm-sat and gifted out:

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Avg points per village
273 Char3200 None 282,057 29 9,726

WHOA HE'S NOT IN CAN?

What a surprise, geani makes a fool of herself again...

DeletedUser

you attacked first :) You want proofs? I have proofs
We just faked gearhound, which is an refugee for us, refugee who got invited in a nap tribe, -34-, whithout asking us if we agree
No comment

you make it sound like -34- is in the wrong here :icon_surprised:

yet wasn't it gotrob who were planning to attack -34- ,who found out thanks to gearhound posting it on the forums. anyway -34- had already found out about you wanting to attack them, so really the NAP had no validity anymore.

We just faked gearhound,

lol that statement is like telling the arresting police officer, "oh dont worry officer, i didn't have any intention to use the gun I just wanted to scare the kid." :icon_cool:

but you know what they say actions speak louder than words :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

guys this is the fun thread there are three others to be upset in please.

shaggy the stats i am showing are -34- tribe vs gotrob family of gotrob and gtc under your control. however if you like you could start a thread of gotrob family vs can ? but since you guys have been going at it since the merge i dont see how that affects tracking tribe vs tribe stats?

as far as hodgy we as a tribe and he also apologized to you and giana did you have really have to reported him and have him timed banned? i think thats going abit far to win a game but thats my thoughts. let him talk to his friends if they dont want to chat they can always block him i am correct on this right?

DeletedUser

We just faked gearhound, which is an refugee for us, refugee who got invited in a nap tribe, -34-, whithout asking us if we agree
No comment

Excuse me?

Refugee? So are you telling me, that GotRob were attacking GearHound before we joined -34-? No, Shaggy kicked and we moved across. You got angry that someone you kicked from your tribe would dare join another tribe. You don't own the world - you can't declare that everyone ask for permission of the Romanian Goddess herself, for recruiting a player that wasn't GotRob's property. Get over yourself. :icon_rolleyes:

And faking? :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]

Attacker: geani29
Origin: beggeru 6 (585|511) K55

Quantity: 0 0 3813 100 2851 0 465 46 0
Losses: 0 0 3813 88 2851 0 465 46 0

Origin: City (557|491) K45

Quantity: 0 0 3831 100 3252 0 470 48 0
Losses: 0 0 3831 100 3252 0 470 48 0

Not going to post other's attacks as they haven't been stupid enough to claim them to be fakes. My point is clear.
[/SPOIL]

Please, I urge you, think about what you say. Learn how to play this game. Stop pointwhoring and stop being so arrogant.

DeletedUser105552

Don't start showing reports, otherwise I'll dig some out and show who's the noob. Allowing your nukes to be hit at home number of times.

DeletedUser105552

guys this is the fun thread there are three others to be upset in please.

shaggy the stats i am showing are -34- tribe vs gotrob family of gotrob and gtc under your control. however if you like you could start a thread of gotrob family vs can ? but since you guys have been going at it since the merge i dont see how that affects tracking tribe vs tribe stats?

as far as hodgy we as a tribe and he also apologized to you and giana did you have really have to reported him and have him timed banned? i think thats going abit far to win a game but thats my thoughts. let him talk to his friends if they dont want to chat they can always block him i am correct on this right?

I did not report him, but should have. We have youngsters playing this game and what was in that mail wasn't acceptable. So he got what he should have.

DeletedUser79633

hahahaha shaggy you do make me laugh ,, you dont care if you have kids or not in your tribe :) good luck ,,all you care about is your self :) and yes i got what i deserverd a 1 day ban ,, it happens ,, and i said sorry was wrong :) now let it be and lets fight ,, what were here for isernt it :)

DeletedUser

I did not report him, but should have. We have youngsters playing this game and what was in that mail wasn't acceptable. So he got what he should have.

i also have four grand children i am raising since my sons death so i agree he was 100% wrong. but as stubborn as he is he saw he was wrong and apologized? if one of your children made a mistake would you correct him or her and have them correct there mistake?or call the state police and have them put in jail?

DeletedUser105552

i also have four grand children i am raising since my sons death so i agree he was 100% wrong. but as stubborn as he is he saw he was wrong and apologized? if one of your children made a mistake would you correct him or her and have them correct there mistake?or call the state police and have them put in jail?

I said he got what he deserved and later on he apologized fair play to him.

DeletedUser

hahahaha shaggy you do make me laugh ,, you dont care if you have kids or not in your tribe :) good luck ,,all you care about is your self :) and yes i got what i deserverd a 1 day ban ,, it happens ,, and i said sorry was wrong :) now let it be and lets fight ,, what were here for isernt it :)
says the guy who made that war declaration and who apologized to us? Lol, you have some nerve :)

I reported that war declaration, as anyone should

BTW, these are the real stats

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-, CAN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 435
Side 2: 303
Difference: 132

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 41
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,085,948
Side 2: 1,933,374
Difference: 1,152,574

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 214,321
Side 2: 359,294
Difference: 144,973

chart

PS. U6, you and me both know char200 is still a can, i think hes sat by a can member or else :)

DeletedUser

I have no idea who's sitting him, but it's pathetic that you need to pad stats with an inactive who is being sat by someone, and isolated conquers, and are still losing.

Just goes to show how unprepared you let your tribe be; you cost them villages because of your temper tantrum.

DeletedUser105552

I have no idea who's sitting him, but it's pathetic that you need to pad stats with an inactive who is being sat by someone, and isolated conquers, and are still losing.

Just goes to show how unprepared you let your tribe be; you cost them villages because of your temper tantrum.

How everyone is going on about this, its like its some big massive lead. Its 14 caps, very easy to turn that around. LOL

Anyways that me out of here, pointless.

DeletedUser

Interesting u6, how come all vills we take are from inactive?
no comment on this too :)

Excuse me?

Refugee? So are you telling me, that GotRob were attacking GearHound before we joined -34-? No, Shaggy kicked and we moved across. You got angry that someone you kicked from your tribe would dare join another tribe. You don't own the world - you can't declare that everyone ask for permission of the Romanian Goddess herself, for recruiting a player that wasn't GotRob's property. Get over yourself. :icon_rolleyes:

And faking? :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]

Not going to post other's attacks as they haven't been stupid enough to claim them to be fakes. My point is clear.
[/SPOIL]

Please, I urge you, think about what you say. Learn how to play this game. Stop pointwhoring and stop being so arrogant.

lol, you mjust be asleep :)

I said we faked gearhound right after he left Gotrob, I didnt said we faked him today or yesterday :)

and yes, we send nukes to him, but after 34 declared on us, on 23 rd

[spoil]Attacker: geani29

Defender: GearHound
Destination: Wood (583|310) K35

Quantity: 8498 0 0 216 0 1891 0 0 0 0
Losses: 5995 0 0 152 0 1334 0 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 2
Damage by catapults: The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 19[/spoil]

[spoil]Subject geani29 (beggeru 6) attacks Cannon (635|321) K36 - (nuke) Rename
Sent May 25, 2012 17:38:44
The defender has won
Misfortune

Luck 21.2%

Defender: GearHound
Destination: Cannon (635|321) K36

Quantity: 20000 0 4767 182 2564 2900 162 0 0 0
Losses: 5382 0 1283 49 690 780 44 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 13[/spoil]

you didnt include dates of reports though, I wonder why :)

DeletedUser

How everyone is going on about this, its like its some big massive lead. Its 14 caps, very easy to turn that around. LOL

Anyways that me out of here, pointless.

14 caps if you include inactive, isolated conquers from CAN.

With support from PITA, to be losing at all is sad.

Adios, now if you could just get rid of geani we might have some peace.

Interesting u6, how come all vills we take are from inactive?
no comment on this too :)

Because you guys like to attack inactives, barbs, and isolated villages?

Seeing as the villages are isolated, even if it's not off inactives it's not exactly something to be proud of when you're losing a war to a 3:1 outnumbered tribe while you have PITA support, and at the same time are pitifully trying to pad the stats.

DeletedUser

No comment

I was a refugee? Or you just didn't like me that much?

I challenge you to come up with a single report from an attack that was sent to me before I posted my gripe thread. We both know there isn't one.

DeletedUser

i dont really every post on here but see all this talk and the daily update of stats look were u have taking vills there would have to be something truly wrong if yous couldnt take those vills considering yous jumped us where we were proberly outnumbered 8-1 so fair played enjoy your day in the sun all you have done is woken the sleeping giants in gotrob remember these stats because there about to change and yous wont be pulling them back...............god i love war

DeletedUser

geani29 one last time i will explain stats to you

your tribe is gotrob 75 members you dont have enough room for your romaina freinds so you start GTC so you are a family understand you can have up to 150 members because you control 2 tribes as one. as you have said they are yours so you control them so its your controled members of 120 something vs my tribe of 55 members understand?

we dont control can or [ r] or pita or any other tribe they are free to do what they want to do. now do you understand my stats? i am trying to keep this as simple as i can because i think we have comunication problems with you. i am sorry if stats are not to your liking but tw stats dosnt lie or cheat it is what it is.

DeletedUser105552

geani29 one last time i will explain stats to you

your tribe is gotrob 75 members you dont have enough room for your romaina freinds so you start GTC so you are a family understand you can have up to 150 members because you control 2 tribes as one. as you have said they are yours so you control them so its your controled members of 120 something vs my tribe of 55 members understand?

we dont control can or [ r] or pita or any other tribe they are free to do what they want to do. now do you understand my stats? i am trying to keep this as simple as i can because i think we have comunication problems with you. i am sorry if stats are not to your liking but tw stats dosnt lie or cheat it is what it is.

Your a very clever guy you are.

We asked why haven't you included CAN into your stats, as you have included them ingame. Due to the fact you invited them into the war, so why add them there and not here?