Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser104695

OTD:-

Basically it was Marvel, Darkangel, and then Today King of whatever his name is.

Marvel:- we took a villa from a member of losers. Fair gain...Marvel then launched a scout, followed by 2 nobles. Truegrave mailed Marvel about this marvel chose to ignore. (TG mailed you also i think, I cant confirm until he comes online but im sure I read he did)

Darkangel, Basically threatening our isolated members with force in the south, well because they are isolated and he is hidden away a K away. All over a cross noble.

at this point we were debating on whether these hostilities warranted war or not but then.......

King of whatever:- ridiculous as it sounds, scouted our villa that contains the secret, WHILST WE WERE NAP, it that isnt hostility I dont know what is.

Dont get me wrong I have respect for members of your tribe as players, and I know a lot can play the game, but there has been hostility from your tribe.

This made our mind up.

Im looking forward to a good war with no trash talking on the forums

DeletedUser

Marvel chose to ignore? I distinctly remember talking to Truegrave about it. I even have the mails to prove it if you wish. Get your facts straight first.

DeletedUser104695

What I mean is you ignored the fact we cleared then took the villa, and then you scouted AND relaunched, so it wasnt a cross nobling, it was you being greedy. you knew L was low on the villa and you was a total dick about it.

DeletedUser

ankitiit likes his secret too much to give it up :icon_smile:

from what i heard he nobled it 1 hour before OTD nobled it and had 40 minutes to move it, leaving OTD with a 1k barb village :lol:

not counting on the war stats as a cap.

:icon_cool:

Well that explains it then. :icon_wink:

icenceto

Well... Was kind of expecting it sooner or later :) It was a nice surprise :) I think we reacted to it pretty well except one player who seems to have given you most of your caps but thats war :) the element of surprise is important! I respect my enemies so lets make a nice war and I would encourage the players from both tribes to keep the trash talk to the minimum... Lets be different and not like any other war!!! Just a suggestion!!! ;)

Time to hunt for some turtles!!! ;) :p

DeletedUser

No trash talk so far, let's let the stats speak for themselves :)

DeletedUser

so do i need to change the name of my village???

i like it lots :D

DeletedUser104695

Turtles took a nice lead but credit to EGO theyre beginning to claw it back slowly. (still early days)

2vmwnb7.png