Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser106028

Well... Was kind of expecting it sooner or later :) It was a nice surprise :) I think we reacted to it pretty well except one player who seems to have given you most of your caps but thats war :) the element of surprise is important! I respect my enemies so lets make a nice war and I would encourage the players from both tribes to keep the trash talk to the minimum... Lets be different and not like any other war!!! Just a suggestion!!! ;)

Time to hunt for some turtles!!! ;) :p

Agreed.

Veck.

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides, but I've got a feeling that you turtles won't be needing it. ;)

N.B - A tribe without cohesion is like dry water, it just won't work

icenceto

Ow now we know why SS GOT had the guts to start attacks!!! Its coz they get the support from Impact... Glass of Water or what ever his name is knws what im talking about :D Lol ;) Unfare fight 1s again!!! I thout this would be different war but seems its same old!!! Lets have a fare fight without Impact getting involved in everything!!!

DeletedUser104695

Turtles won the first day. Ego's will take the war :)

Still not convinced, so far all youve managed to do is take isolated villages which was inevitable, but youve took them at a slow rate.

I think youve took around 6 villages from our main core, compared to our 40something.

Our main cluster is our shell, it wont break :)

DeletedUser

Still not convinced, so far all youve managed to do is take isolated villages which was inevitable, but youve took them at a slow rate.

I think youve took around 6 villages from our main core, compared to our 40something.

Our main cluster is our shell, it wont break :)

:ram::ram::ram::ram::ram: at ur shells! :p

OTDDeathAwaits

46-27 After 24hrs and you completely caught us off-guard...Thats not as impressive as you are giving yourself credit for.

Since we are fighting wars on all fronts(now) and we had support out(as you have seen) we have responded very well. SS.Got never gave us any indication that you wanted to terminate the diplomacy until the moment war was declared. Shame on you! ;)

DeletedUser104695

You can barely call those wars in the south, ive seen the stats. theres little or no organisation from some of the tribes. Lets just see how it goes once those Isolated villas of ours are capped. Ienivitable we know you will take them but well kill off a lot of nukes doing it

DeletedUser

Phalanx formation?

no problem i ve learned in totalwar rome

best thing to kill them are cats

or attacking with cavalry from the flanks and with the dogs from behind xD

OTDDeathAwaits

You can barely call those wars in the south, ive seen the stats. theres little or no organisation from some of the tribes. Lets just see how it goes once those Isolated villas of ours are capped. Ienivitable we know you will take them but well kill off a lot of nukes doing it

Anime, A+ and that coalition of tribes including 29ers do have an effect yes. Especially when support was sent out - Like I already said - As you seen. Its fine though :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser104695

Im about to lose my 1st village, its a village that is about 10h away by support and is isolated in a sea of red, spent the evening sniping 26 second trains -_- I hope the village was worth 4 lost nukes for.

DeletedUser

Im about to lose my 1st village, its a village that is about 10h away by support and is isolated in a sea of red, spent the evening sniping 26 second trains -_- I hope the village was worth 4 lost nukes for.

Congrats.

DeletedUser104695

I wasnt looking for a pat on the back, It was more urgings to teach your players to send proper trains ;)

icenceto

haha :D ow little turtles using the excuse of the villages being isolated and not in their cluster :D lol ;) well thank you for teaching us sensei :D lol seems like you lot are all talk now since the stats have turned and we have more caps at the 2nd day of the war :D lol ;) hahahah you lot are the 1s that said let actions speak louder than words :D lol ;) lets stop the bull talk ;) :p :icon_wink: