Godless Blackness -Lux Aeternam

DeletedUser

Oh wow I havent been on here in 2 years now but this is the only world I played. I started off working in LA, Till I got to become one of the leaders, Then after problems with WoW I talked to some friends, and got recruited to EDGE and worked with RAW till I had to quit from person stuff going on. This world has changed alot since then =|

Hi ^^ one of the few I talked to outside DNS when I was still around :p
Yea times changed. :icon_smile:

mitzi86

emp u really have an odd view of this game.

ur tribe wasnt respected and had a choice?

let me translate for u

ur tribe was a pawn and got sucked up and as a last parting jesture u screwed 1/2 ur members over just like u screwed ur allies FM and SETO.

as to ur rescue of Ritual and being such a loyal ally there.

translation again

ur tribe was dying, ur ally was dead. you thought like a vulture and went for what ever red meat u could find. Unfortunately the famine was so bad in ur tribe nothing could refresh it and it remained on its downward spiral. knowing it was coming to an end u chose to take down ur remaining allies with u (F:M)

the last memories of pilaf in this world are betrayal after betrayal. you have a rep now of not to be trusted. you have shown a tendancy to screw over who ever stands up to you. (getafix the druid).

you come and go in bouts of activity shouting "i have returned!", "watch out! i am coming for you all."
"I am world warrior and i screwed u all!!!.... i am soo great!... watch me rise again!!!"

did i translate ok emp? -.-

I have read this a few times. And im annoyed that u think HE was the reason F:M died. The reason F:M fell apart had nothing to do with this guy. It was due to Sday03. Anyone who had decent power in F:M knew that... Pilaf did NOTHING to involve in F:M breaking apart

DeletedUser

hey mitzi86 hi

i believe somewhere in this forum pilaf admitted he instigated/connived to have FM join DNS. he said he did it not against DNS but connived with DNS to make that happen. sadly that suggested sday was a pawn they used.

sday seems like a pretty nice guy to me, he talked about being conflicted waring DNS and attacking friends he had there. in the end it was partly an influence why he did what he did.

you listen to tiaky say in here that talking to franksa was worse mistake and didnt talk to ippe and psi as much as franska in the old days etc. where did tikay end up....

it's all diplomacy skills, ofc which i have none but if u have players capable of it they can befriend and influence decisions a player may make. it is a part of the game and the part i really don't like.

look at FC's diplomacy atm, the % inactive villages that were put up for sale in a sort of way. DNS diplomacy took full advantage of it, used it to move into better areas to hit TW players. in reverse we kinda went "0.o what, that feels awfully wrong"
through this FC and DNS have had a closer workable relationship, with TW not so much. Can u see where this might lead? for TW we just dont have the dip skills to counter something like that. if u look through RAW and DN history none of us really have had that skill, most players who did ended up in DNS.

mitzi86

fair enough. But if Sday was a pawn to pilaf then how many more did pilaf pawn? Because if sday truly was the pawn there were 3 other pawns as well. =)

and yes this game is diplomacy. =)

DeletedUser

fair enough. But if Sday was a pawn to pilaf then how many more did pilaf pawn? Because if sday truly was the pawn there were 3 other pawns as well. =)

and yes this game is diplomacy. =)

-.- if u listen to pilaf he pawned us all, if u look around he becomes abit of a pawn too. things here have a domino effect, u get one by the balls generally the rest is history. i got no idea if sday was the only one who got his nuts crushed but in the end there was a goal and it was achieved.

mitzi86

-.- if u listen to pilaf he pawned us all, if u look around he becomes abit of a pawn too. things here have a domino effect, u get one by the balls generally the rest is history. i got no idea if sday was the only one who got his nuts crushed but in the end there was a goal and it was achieved.

=) True true

DeletedUser

ur tribe was dying, ur ally was dead. you thought like a vulture and went for what ever red meat u could find. Unfortunately the famine was so bad in ur tribe nothing could refresh it and it remained on its downward spiral. knowing it was coming to an end u chose to take down ur remaining allies with u (F:M)

Lets see -
From facebook where {CR) was founded -
In the leadership of {CR} Check
In the leadership of TOTBL4 Check
In the leadership of A:M Check
In the leadership of F:M Check
Now in the Council of DNS Check
Long late night MSN convo's with SWAT & RITUAL about the future of the SW (and the south in general) Check
Still in my original account Check

Can I see what point you are trying to make with a bit of thread necromancy? Cross

Sorry - it wasn't some dastardly plan to make the South fall to DNS, no allies fell because of maneuvering from Pilaf, if you had been there fighting DNS for as long as I was and involved in all of the actual discussions I could maybe at a pinch see, with amazingly rose tinted spectacles, your point of view bit as you weren't I have no idea what the blue blazes you are on about lass

DeletedUser

Lux Aeternam

This tribe (Saga - Lux Aeternam) was created on 06th August 2007 and is a carry-over of a pair of guilds we played in EverQuest and EQ2. I think the original tag was SAGA or SAG though I'm really scrubbing my memory banks. I think it was SAG because some chump had taken the SAGA tag.

Corsair-F4U created it and I joined that day under another guise but hated my starting location so I killed the account and created TribesMN.

--TribesMN

DeletedUser

pretty sure we got the Saga name tribesmn. then we had the migration to k74 followed by the secondary line of defense/colonization into k83 as DNS started inching onto the K.

then we had the split off into MOAT by the more aggressive folk which drew in some other people from elsewhere as well and we slipped in support behind the scenes when they were fighting DNS- and eventually got caught. so we started working on our k93 third line of retreat (well at least a couple of us did) when DNS cleared us from k74 after they merged with MOAT (though the ex-Saga folk from MOAT remained out of the fight or we wouldn't have lasted the month or so we ended up holding out).

it was when we went to LA-SGA that we had to change it because of the lack of letters available to make it LA-Saga. After that we merged with A:M because we had too many inactives to keep Saga viable on its own (and we felt the LA thing was going to implode) and the two of us snuck back into k74 either during this time with A:M or after we merged A:M and FUN into F:M. then i think after you left F:M split into FC and those that joined up with DNS.

DeletedUser

O hai

I personally believe Pilaf orchestrated the whole FM into DNS thing.
On the battlefield, I remember myself attacking a player that seemed "inactive"(Little Betch or something like that?) in K72.After that a long series of conflicts with Pilaf and his gang started; At pilaf's first attacks, I woke up with my whole offensive in k83 i believed being wiped out, because somehow, Chansclo had Pilaf as shared connection..weird , I find that.
Long story short, I wake up one day finding FM gone, FC around, and many FM'ers in DNS. I find myself totally open, and from there a long spiral down.

Yes,somewhere, in a discussion around, Pilaf admitted his role in the whole thing. Yet I wouldn't give him the credit he believes he deserves.Some people are just plain dumb and can't see past a shady character, or never see it coming.
FM was Pilaf and DNS's pawn.
Oh yeah, and props to stra.,smartrs, and co; they had a good op on me, together with some other 5-10 DNS'ers, but if I was to re-do it, now I wouldn't fall that easily :)

Hello Tikay :D and if,Thunder66,The Knight, Chivulet, and Extreme are still around, I salute you.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeesits

I would like to bring the topic back to the TOTBL thing... i was actually a part of the leadership for a while and the MAIN reason the whole tribe fell apart was because the leaders were all dropping out of TW due to personal issues (myself included)... what was left at the end lasted for a few more months i've heard but it was a just a shadow of the true might of TOTBL. again this was about three years or so ago and my memory of that time is a bit hazy, all i know is towards the end leadership was dropping because they had increased workloads/ school loads.

DeletedUser

Scorpionvenom leaving was the start of it - from there TOTBL main seemed to just be involved in infighting over leadership

Shame really as he was a top chappy

crystalball

Well Thats most of the story as I remember but there were alot of underlying agendas working to group players in differnet K's and around K72 to take out the 3 tribe effort that attacked LA- tag and all the tribes under that family. That was good times and with all the wars in the North and West it just made it more fun. The truth is there were many players that were afraid of loosing and restarting that caused Chris31 and myself get wiped out, but I restarted and continued to grow strong in the north east until I got tired of playing the game.
Ive bee gone along time but Im back.....
Good to see some old members on here. Pilaf you were not even half of what Bernard was, lol your girl that had ties with RAW saved you many times...

emperorpilaf

Well Thats most of the story as I remember but there were alot of underlying agendas working to group players in differnet K's and around K72 to take out the 3 tribe effort that attacked LA- tag and all the tribes under that family. That was good times and with all the wars in the North and West it just made it more fun. The truth is there were many players that were afraid of loosing and restarting that caused Chris31 and myself get wiped out, but I restarted and continued to grow strong in the north east until I got tired of playing the game.
Ive bee gone along time but Im back.....
Good to see some old members on here. Pilaf you were not even half of what Bernard was, lol your girl that had ties with RAW saved you many times...

I wound up destroying RAW...after because their leader hibachi was too cocky for me to deal with. I have respect for Bernard he gifted me his villas after he left the game. It was mutual. But when we went to war you can ask him we ate him alive. My little rim tribe had the right connections at the right time.

emperorpilaf

I was fighting in DNS under A:M accounts that you probably didn't even know off. Ask psi he knows. Bubano and I had and very strong relationship you must remember or if you didn't know I took over u-72 council we I inherited cess708 account which made me the strongest player in k72. So there are many things not known. I need to write the whole story sometime.

Last edited:

emperorpilaf

Stop calling stay a pawn my relationship with F:M was made before he was a duke a girl was a duke that got pregnant and left.

emperorpilaf

Ask bubano you were low ranking in leadership when I was helping your tribe survive. And tried to help you and who's when bubano becuz you guys didn't have a clue psiphic was going to eat you alive...lol

For my buddy star by.

emperorpilaf

My tribe members had the choice to go to whatever tribe they wanted ....but the plan was that were ever the most active players went we would eat the rest...just like what happened. End of game!