End of Era

DeletedUser

End of a era

It has saddened me as I read over all the B.S going on the past few days. I will not go into details other than I feel let down by by michel. Through our long alliance I have been open and never shared Intel that would damage [ally]Fork[/ally] I can no longer say the same for you.

That being said you lead the best alliance I have ever been in. We did not do to much for each other but it was not needed. I respect everyone in fork and wish your members the best. Thanks for all the good times. I hope we all can remain respectful though my hopes are low with some of your new recruits.

We had talked in past of what to do in end. Due to recent discovery's i cannot give you the 2 weeks to month talked about. I am still going to keep to my word though, even after being disrespected by our allys for our shared enemy I will give you warning. In 1 week the war will begin. Honor vs Fork, true the plan was be the last tribes then war I wish it could be that way. Maybe this was your plan as ~got~ still has some power. I am fully confident we have the correct people in place to war to victory weather it be 1 line or 5. I have loyalty. Sure maybe you get Intel here and there, so do I. However I am not now sleeping with the enemy. Honor is Honor.

So on June 9th@ 00:00:00 we will begin our attacks. If you strike before hand we will begin then. We are set so be careful. If a honor member launches before this date they will be removed from honor. There is no reason my tribe cannot hold to the date for our respected former ally. From this date I would like to call a end to our alliance. We will not have friendly chats among leaders. No more Intel to share. Again Good luck.

Honey Badgers
Duke of Honor

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good luck to Fork, it has been an Honor to be ur ally and it will also be my honor to be your enemy :)

Hope we can all keep it civilized and let fair fight take it´s place.

DeletedUser

However I am not now sleeping with the enemy. Honor is Honor.

You were very honorable with Flux and Dno and Ronnie and Fufty lolololol. And tried for TS Jay, and Nightmare, and Seether. Nice lies there, a true jester, making me laugh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is no lies desta knows, I am referring to a cease fire with a common enemy. The intent is clear now, and has been. Nighmare and seether were both approve by fork. Flux came later. Funny one of the people that causes the alliance break up is the first to talk trash. This is where fork has fallen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Talking trash? I just find it ironic you are bashing Destab and FORK for recruiting people from Bunny when you have done the exact same. There's no way of justifying it, it's pot meet kettle.

DeletedUser

this war is being started for some very stupid reasons. both tribes took members from bunny family. this war should have all ways came and happen just because it between the number 1&2 tribes and that is it. will be a very good and long long war good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

I am bashing no one but a couple of new recruits are very disappointing. I wish all fork the best of luck who I recruit matters not at this point. We are no longer allies nor do I need to explain things to you. I in fact do not consider you fork at all and will quit replying to you and request all honor ignore anything you may post. No need for you to work people up

DeletedUser103070

Amusing to see Fork getting bashed for it's new recruits when you look at Honor's record. Nightmare and Seether being ugly blots on their memberlist. Throw in Flux, Dno, and Ronnie and that leaves you no room to talk.

On topic: Best of luck to both sides. Maybe this world will end interestingly. Probably not.

DeletedUser

Add war-peace to the list LOLOLOL Honor getting desperate

DeletedUser

Amusing to see Fork getting bashed for it's new recruits when you look at Honor's record. Nightmare and Seether being ugly blots on their memberlist. Throw in Flux, Dno, and Ronnie and that leaves you no room to talk.

On topic: Best of luck to both sides. Maybe this world will end interestingly. Probably not.

Again Nightmare and seether were approved by your council. All the rest came after the bunny cease fire. Seether fork helped pull. Now there is no alliance who is recruited has new purpose than just a week ago.

DeletedUser

I am bashing no one but a couple of new recruits are very disappointing. I wish all fork the best of luck who I recruit matters not at this point. We are no longer allies nor do I need to explain things to you. I in fact do not consider you fork at all and will quit replying to you and request all honor ignore anything you may post. No need for you to work people up

Excellent, does that mean your new recruits are not considered Honor and can be attacked immediately ?

I can't make your 'declaration' time btw, I'm having my nails done :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3776

This could be much more entertaining than bunny vs fork + honor, good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser103145

good luck to fork. no hard feelings, always enjoyed having you as an ally.