Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser

10k,

10k sp and sw, lvl 3 tech system :D

nothing gets pat 20k of that and if you have 50k in villages you only loose around 100 from each villages so its all good

well in the war i was ranked 1 attacking so i did have the initiative till i got bored and crashed all meh trooops

if you havent noticed yet if i have nothing to do i am here talking to you guys if i had something to do i would not need to be on here at all :D

DeletedUser89005

how pathetic is this when a player such as blobinator1000 declares himself to be the best attacking player. sorry the was it 4th? i see nothing within this thread from EGO which grasps my attention other than that they are nothing other than a power hungry point grabbing tribe who has no direction what so ever, perhaps if they looked towards the next 2 months then perhaps they would see the bigger picture.. as for them posting now i deem there posts as nothing but dribble, so please excuse those who dont take you seriously EGO as you are clearly not forum posters!!

DeletedUser

This thread started with promise but now (the last 15 pages or so lol) have been nothing but a droll flame war :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes why not close this thread?
EGO can't beat a coalition of small tribes and...that's it.

DeletedUser

how pathetic is this when a player such as blobinator1000 declares himself to be the best attacking player. sorry the was it 4th? i see nothing within this thread from EGO which grasps my attention other than that they are nothing other than a power hungry point grabbing tribe who has no direction what so ever, perhaps if they looked towards the next 2 months then perhaps they would see the bigger picture.. as for them posting now i deem there posts as nothing but dribble, so please excuse those who dont take you seriously EGO as you are clearly not forum posters!!

I have never said i am the best attacking player, at any stage, please reread what i said. I simply said that i prefer offense to defense:icon_rolleyes:

And it's interesting that you say we have no direction, when we are comfortably beating ss.got, anime, and your collection of small tribes, how bad must that make you lot:icon_eek:

If your going to post meaningless nonsense, then please don't try and pretend you are somehow better than us

DeletedUser

+1 bigbert24

@marvel: did you say: "yeah of course... to closing the thread or that EGo. cant beat the coalition?

just an honest clarification thats all.

DeletedUser

You are beating us? Niiiice. Add snapback1 to the stats, and then let's see who's winning: Anime, or EGO.

OTDDeathAwaits

Anime, you added yourselves to the coalition so...

Bigbert, you backing up SS.Got has little contribution to the thread. You are just another enemy amongst the pack.

DeletedUser

You are beating us? Niiiice. Add snapback1 to the stats, and then let's see who's winning: Anime, or EGO.

we totally wiped out mr franksta, and moorea148 before we even decided to declare.

and you have kicked silly000, kircubbin and jones37 as soon as we started attacking them.

At the start of this you had about 25 villages in K76.

we took all of them, and are now taking your K66 villages as well.

Please don't think your doing a good job because you managed to find one member who refused to request support or get involved with the tribe

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: EGO.
Players: Snapback1
Side 2:
Tribes: Anime

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 15
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 423,830
Side 2: 137,386
Difference: 286,444

chart

I added him just like you said, and Ego is still winning by a long shot. Even if you narrow the timeframe down to the last 24 or 48 hours, Anime has either 1 more cap or is even with the caps Ego has made against you guys. Even then, Ego is still beating you guys evident
above.

EDIT: I'm neither with EGO. or Anime.

DeletedUser

we totally wiped out mr franksta, and moorea148 before we even decided to declare.

and you have kicked silly000, kircubbin and jones37 as soon as we started attacking them.

At the start of this you had about 25 villages in K76.

we took all of them, and are now taking your K66 villages as well.

Please don't think your doing a good job because you managed to find one member who refused to request support or get involved with the tribe

errm...skcornivek...errm

:D

thats 33 villages in k65 mostly, and 36 villages in k75

so you have effectively taken only 19 or so from our "CORE" and you have lost rougly 50 or so from your front lines counting moonsire cause he was there and not isolated like the players you have capped from.

dont tell me these stats are in accurate cause i war stated all of k75 players and found 36 taken while we took 7 from you making your caps 52'is, factoring in skcorniveks villages thats another 33 that you seem to be making an excuse for your own member... dropping your total capps on active players to 19

when we have i will say it again to not be confused, 64 off your whole front lines,

taking our moonsire from the equation leaves us with a 27 to 19 actual hard caps and are accurate but not 100%

i know i am gonna get flamed for this but look them up yourselves.

DeletedUser

errm...skcornivek...errm

:D

thats 33 villages in k65 mostly, and 36 villages in k75

so you have effectively taken only 19 or so from our "CORE" and you have lost rougly 50 or so from your front lines counting moonsire cause he was there and not isolated like the players you have capped from.

dont tell me these stats are in accurate cause i war stated all of k75 players and found 36 taken while we took 7 from you making your caps 52'is, factoring in skcorniveks villages thats another 33 that you seem to be making an excuse for your own member... dropping your total capps on active players to 19

when we have i will say it again to not be confused, 64 off your whole front lines,

taking our moonsire from the equation leaves us with a 27 to 19 actual hard caps and are accurate but not 100%

i know i am gonna get flamed for this but look them up yourselves.

very little of that made sense.

since the start of the war, stats are 88-64 in our favour.

Now then, if you want to take m00nsire (a player who had very few troops home when you surprise attacked us) and SkcorNivek (a player who you claim didnt ask for support or get involved) out of the stats, then the overall will look a little something like this.

m00nsire has lost 37 villages. (64-37 = 27 caps for you)

SkcorNivek lost 33 villages before you kicked him (88-33= 55 caps for us)

taking those two players losses out of the stats causes the overall to go to 55-27 in our favour.

However, SkcorNivek also conquered two villages, so if you want him taken out of the stats, then you lose another 2 conquers.

Meaning that final stats after the two players are removed is 55-25 in our favour.

Not too shabby i'd say:icon_wink:

DeletedUser104890

Lool guys, I really enjoy reading all this stuff. I must say that turtles have a few comedian in tribe. I specially like Apoc :) He is so funny kid, although I always thought he is a smart kid but in his posts he prove that he is opposite from that. He has so long tongue that he could clean the streets with him.
Just keep to barks like that Apoc, I love that. We already know that barking dog never bites :)

DeletedUser

very little of that made sense.

since the start of the war, stats are 88-64 in our favour.

Now then, if you want to take m00nsire (a player who had very few troops home when you surprise attacked us) and SkcorNivek (a player who you claim didnt ask for support or get involved) out of the stats, then the overall will look a little something like this.

m00nsire has lost 37 villages. (64-37 = 27 caps for you)

SkcorNivek lost 33 villages before you kicked him (88-33= 55 caps for us)

taking those two players losses out of the stats causes the overall to go to 55-27 in our favour.

However, SkcorNivek also conquered two villages, so if you want him taken out of the stats, then you lose another 2 conquers.

Meaning that final stats after the two players are removed is 55-25 in our favour.

Not too shabby i'd say:icon_wink:

you forgot to take out the 36 in k75 :D

so making yours 19 caps total in k65 while we still have 27 on you in k65

DeletedUser

Lool guys, I really enjoy reading all this stuff. I must say that turtles have a few comedian in tribe. I specially like Apoc :) He is so funny kid, although I always thought he is a smart kid but in his posts he prove that he is opposite from that. He has so long tongue that he could clean the streets with him.
Just keep to barks like that Apoc, I love that. We already know that barking dog never bites :)

dont be a hater, i thought you better than this.

DeletedUser

27 to 19 real caps on each others "CORE"

in favor of us :D

Our core is in K75. So you have 0 conquers in this war by your reckoning. Dude get over yourself. You cant ignore us taking your villages wherever they are. Its not our fault you cant defend. Its not our fault you declared.