End of Era

DeletedUser

you know what's truly funny.

you slate one tribe for doing something and then do the exact same thing, can't say i'm surprised. I knew about two weeks ago this would happen.. needless to say i agree with Brad & Mich on this decesion because honestly.. what has Honor done to deserve the world on a silver spoon? MANIC & Fork have been fighting along time and some have proven themselves whilst others have fallen.. while Honor have done very little or fought anybody worth while, they couldn't even beat GoT or D3th! (my personal opinon)

you can't sit here and point the blame at one particular person, we all knew Bunny was dead in the water.. was only a matter of time before it caught up to you. Blame your pathetic leadership for all i care but Bunny was stagnant water...

however i have given up my rights on the LTSSB to join a front line account for this war, hopefully Honor doesn't disappoint me as Bunny did :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

So the "great last war" is here. For those who know me, yes I'm back. For those who don't, I'll be sure to become acquainted with you in the near future. But I'd just like to say a few words.
When FORK was created back by the "original crew" it was nothing more than a "holding pen" so to speak, until we found a tribe in the local area which we all felt could meet our demands. However, when it became clear that this "holding pen" had alot of talent, me and Michel/Destabilise became the dukes, along with a strong council and loyal members which eventually took the tribe to extreme heights. And even though I haven't been here for nearly half of FORK's existence, strong members coming into the tribe over the months have equally made FORK what it is today along with those who were there when it was first created. My only regret in regards to this world is having to leave a front line account to waste, leaving one of the best tribes i've played in, behind and of course leaving my co-player Michel and friend Michel. However when this happened, Brad/Faaaark/Khite stepped upto the mark as always and did a sublime job. One alot better of what I could of done so maybe it was for the best.
But moving away from all that crap, Honor were good, easy to work with allies when working with them during my time from the start who also worked up from nothing. So respect to their leadership and members. However we all knew this war was inevitable so I wish the greatest of luck to everyone involved.
Matt/I Less Than 3 You.

DeletedUser

I Less Than 3 You wow long time, wish you luck mate and nice to see your return

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides and lets have fun in this war and may the better tribe win

DeletedUser

The cir was out of respect for your tribe Honor got the notice at the same time as Fork. Would you have preferred a sneak attack? No need to answer, I do wish you the best of luck here mate.

Well at least you didn't deny the intention of involving Fork in your op ... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3776

Hey what's that letter you are talking about, wouldn't we like to know.

DeletedUser

it says the same that this thread says. exactly the same. :p

DeletedUser

Yes I assume the letter is what I posted here, the OP he refers to is in no way tied to this post. I believe he refers to a OP of a common enemy during our alliance.

Still good luck to him I dont understand the tie but all good Im a nub

DeletedUser

you know what's truly funny.

you slate one tribe for doing something and then do the exact same thing, can't say i'm surprised. I knew about two weeks ago this would happen.. needless to say i agree with Brad & Mich on this decesion because honestly.. what has Honor done to deserve the world on a silver spoon? MANIC & Fork have been fighting along time and some have proven themselves whilst others have fallen.. while Honor have done very little or fought anybody worth while, they couldn't even beat GoT or D3th! (my personal opinon)

you can't sit here and point the blame at one particular person, we all knew Bunny was dead in the water.. was only a matter of time before it caught up to you. Blame your pathetic leadership for all i care but Bunny was stagnant water...

however i have given up my rights on the LTSSB to join a front line account for this war, hopefully Honor doesn't disappoint me as Bunny did :icon_cry:

its good to see you around these forums again rawr :p i miss fun people so fast...

your sudden change of opinion amuse me. in the pasts Honor was a respectable tribe of warlords that deserved a win on this world. now they are a unproved... bunch of nubs.. and who says they deserve the world on silver plate.. :) :lol::lol:

anyway , wish you luck on Honor front kick ass :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I assume the letter is what I posted here, the OP he refers to is in no way tied to this post. I believe he refers to a OP of a common enemy during our alliance.

Still good luck to him I dont understand the tie but all good Im a nub

No, the OP refers to the Original Post of this thread which was circ'ed to all of Fork

The op (note no capitals) refers to the operation that was supposed to revolve around born to be bad and nightmare attacking their own tribe/changing sides that never happened. You may remember the one jester, I can dig up the skype if you like about your '1500 nukes' that were to be unleashed

At least Bunny actually launched when they said they were going to ...

DeletedUser

The contents here is rich :p

I joined W58 around 4 months after it began :) So I do not know much of the world's history :)

I am from Honor anyway :) Just joined them :)

DeletedUser

No, the OP refers to the Original Post of this thread which was circ'ed to all of Fork

The op (note no capitals) refers to the operation that was supposed to revolve around born to be bad and nightmare attacking their own tribe/changing sides that never happened. You may remember the one jester, I can dig up the skype if you like about your '1500 nukes' that were to be unleashed

At least Bunny actually launched when they said they were going to ...

You cry like a baby I dont understand. You wine about some past things as we get set to hit you. Your crying about this does not change the fact that we are no longer allies. Crying makes you look weak, stop it

DeletedUser

and so the saga continues...:)
so where do the bunny's and ~GOT~ stand in all of this...(I'M sure wehyam is in her glory as now this little war will deter from her little tribe being wiped out and hell this might weaken the top 3 enough to let her tribe take over the #1 slot..
I do have to say that by HONOR and FORK breaking thier alliance over petty BS is quite disconcerning.. less you guys forget that only the top 2 will win the world,and as it sits "NOW" you guys are the top 2..
my advice is to get over it and stop fighting or you both are gonna lose.....
stand together and take out the smaller tribes first.. this is tribalwars 101.......

DeletedUser

and so the saga continues...:)
so where do the bunny's and ~GOT~ stand in all of this...(I'M sure wehyam is in her glory as now this little war will deter from her little tribe being wiped out and hell this might weaken the top 3 enough to let her tribe take over the #1 slot..
I do have to say that by HONOR and FORK breaking thier alliance over petty BS is quite disconcerning.. less you guys forget that only the top 2 will win the world,and as it sits "NOW" you guys are the top 2..
my advice is to get over it and stop fighting or you both are gonna lose.....
stand together and take out the smaller tribes first.. this is tribalwars 101.......

That would be the case should there be a slightly smaller 3rd of 4th...but they currently are TOO small. only issues could be internal struggles at this point.

DeletedUser104700

That would be the case should there be a slightly smaller 3rd of 4th...but they currently are TOO small. only issues could be internal struggles at this point.

Thats kind of where I am. If we don't win, its irrelevent that we came in second. And GOT is too small to focus on entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You cry like a baby I dont understand. You wine about some past things as we get set to hit you. Your crying about this does not change the fact that we are no longer allies. Crying makes you look weak, stop it

Show me where I am crying sweetie ? Pointing out the fact although you talk of 'honor' and 'trust' you tried to screw Fork first :)

I have seen Honors attacking before, although you have some good players I would be severely worried in some areas if I was you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

not realy if the BUNNY's and ~GOT~ merged then they would be a stronger 3rd and with the top 2 warring one of them is going to lose bringing the 3rd up to 2 and then its a struggle to gain ground once its lost and there has been a lot of ground taken by both HONOR and FORK over the bunny's and ~GOT~so whoever ends up on the losing end will have to start over.and #1 will have to war the 3rd who will gain 2nd :lol:and the cycle will continue:icon_razz: lol
if the leaders of the top2 would get thier heads out of thier asses and think about standing together then the BUNNY's AND ~GOT would be even less of a threat...
and realy the members of both tribes stop the cantering and BS'ing your hurting your tribes more then your getting any kind of respect or whatever you expect to gain from it...:iron:

DeletedUser

big alliances , HUGE merges , lots of bs on externalz is all the potential w58 ever shown me. one of the weakest worlds ever compare to the worlds i play really.

this world need this war. i'm happy that honor came to this decision.