all time low for tribal wars and Gotrob

DeletedUser106188

The technical name doesn't matter for it.
Less is merely saying how it is not the correct manner in which you should play the game, by exploiting what the original intention of the game was,

DeletedUser

its a new low for TW,
shame less posted this to try and make capital out of it ,they will use anything as propaganda,even if it looks bad on them also..tut tut tut

DeletedUser

its a new low for TW,
shame less posted this to try and make capital out of it ,they will use anything as propaganda,even if it looks bad on them also..tut tut tut

yes it is a shame but now everyone knows how they do it and can take some steps to avoid it?
propaganda would be using false statements or tilting the facts. every fact good or bad has been posted. whether we look good or bad the facts are still the facts. no matter how they are twisted the truth is for others that care to to research.

if you really have the time along time just take every geani post she responded to see how her story changes on the same topic as she makes her statements i add a piece of of evidence showing her prior post is false. then it changes again. i dont have to work hard at it. she provides the untruths then when confronted with the truth she just rambles on or becomes rude?

it might not make a difference in this world or it might? what it will do is have people watching for her in future worlds. as we all know for the most part we look for the same settings or close to them everytime we play we have players from w1 thru 58 here and we all remember the good players as well as the bad from each world. ask yourself are these the names you want tobe assoicated for many worlds to come? and how far would you go to win? a browser game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106188

Some legend..... So far as ive heard.....
Though it has been in a name in which I've heard the words "God" and "donkey" in the same sentence... some see a coincidence...

DeletedUser

I see stats :)

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 47
Difference: 111

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 0
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,035,449
Side 2: 305,017
Difference: 730,432

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 459,058
Side 2: 0
Difference: 459,058

chart

DeletedUser

I dont remember to correct someone, but I remember I was called a donkey and people said my english is bad :)
Which I dont mind, cose my english is much better then your romanian :)

Nor we have donkeys in Romania, but that dont matter too, coming from such experts who dont even know where Romania is on the world map :))

DeletedUser

I dont remember to correct someone, but I remember I was called a donkey and people said my english is bad :)

Nor we have donkeys in Romania, but that dont matter too, coming from such experts who dont even know where Romania is on the world map :))

between ukraine and the black sea i beleive

DeletedUser106188

Monsterbro, no matter how much I have a dislike for geani as a player, that personal insult was a bit far....

We want to show ourselves to be civilised, not making personal insults, I apologise for mine earlier, as should you monsterbro....

Show ourselves to be above them, not being like them!

DeletedUser

you are not being like us fire rider you are just being you,,

you guys are increasingly insulting to geani ,gotrob and you and some others think its funny,

DeletedUser

I think insulting geani is the wrong way to go, people; don't sink down to her level or go below that. Just because she calls us kids, doesn't give you all the right to insult her as you have been. I ask that you stop, though I have no power over that.

DeletedUser

indeed insults are not helping 34 who are supposed to be bringing their honour code to this world..

DeletedUser

"Romanian speakers account for 0.5% of the world's population"
"English speakers account for 24% of the world's population"
Straight from wikipedia. And you wonder why no one speaks Romanian? :lol::lol:

You should seriously stick to those romanian servers where they have no skill. Seems like they run things differently over there and have totally different meanings for everything judging by the fact YOU think everyone ELSE is a "troll". You're the laughing stock of these forums, even people in your own tribe are embarrassed of you. lol

And back on the block list you go. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I think insulting geani is the wrong way to go, people; don't sink down to her level or go below that. Just because she calls us kids, doesn't give you all the right to insult her as you have been. I ask that you stop, though I have no power over that.
I didnt call you a kid, I called a kid kid :)

you are just a troll