Gorob -34- nap has ended

DeletedUser

I am still waiting for proof of a single insult that is not game-related that you can say I posted.

Otherwise, I look forward to you admitting I'm not insulting, unless you're talking about game-related insults which are perfectly normal.

If anything, I expect an apology from geani; I asked for people to stop insulting her, and she called me a kid and a troll.

DeletedUser

i think you insulting,i stand by that..

look back at your posts, geani is a figure of fun to you ,
you insult the gotrob tribe and people here that have worked hard to help this tribe grow

DeletedUser

Let me refresh your memory; you ended the war on a stalemate when it was clear ~ONE~ was starting to take the lead. You can show your successful op or whatever, but that means little if you didn't win the war, and you didn't. You were winning, but you saw it starting to slip the other way, panicked, and made peace.

No one said anything about shAve.

aonp44, I've yet to see anything. You say "look back at your posts". I have, and I see nothing. Quote an insulting post for me. I'll be waiting. Until then, please, don't call me insulting when I called for a halt to insults. That's extremely disrespectful, and rather rude.

monsterbro

Please provide me a quote where riches123 is referring to you or u6? Here is his quote you starter bothering him what your question. In my humble opinion that message is more general than directed to someone special:

[spoil]

[/spoil]

You can call me Geanies puppet if you wish but I am in PITA(of course you didn't know that) and have my own opinion but calling people puppets only because they don't agree with you seems popular nowadays.

To be honest I didn't like Geanies posts in this forum too much at the beginning of this war, but right now group of people on these forums representing -34- and I don't mean only -34- members, are acting the same as she did if not even worse.

Why can't everyone just play the game for fun like it's supposed to be played, instead of arguing about things you know you are wrong but don't want to admit it?

actually i knew you were in PITA shows how much you know abouyt me. the reason i say it was at me and u6 because were only one defending 34

monsterbro

i think you insulting,i stand by that..

look back at your posts, geani is a figure of fun to you ,
you insult the gotrob tribe and people here that have worked hard to help this tribe grow

i love hwo you so mad at us insulting you guys but yet behind our backs your making fun of us in your skype chat, omg how do i know because i have some good friends in gotrob

DeletedUser105552

Let me refresh your memory; you ended the war on a stalemate when it was clear ~ONE~ was starting to take the lead. You can show your successful op or whatever, but that means little if you didn't win the war, and you didn't. You were winning, but you saw it starting to slip the other way, panicked, and made peace.

No one said anything about shAve.

aonp44, I've yet to see anything. You say "look back at your posts". I have, and I see nothing. Quote an insulting post for me. I'll be waiting. Until then, please, don't call me insulting when I called for a halt to insults. That's extremely disrespectful, and rather rude.

You must have forgot then, Let me refresh it. We was winning hands down against ONE, they kept changing leadership and what not. I got wind of Shave plotting against us, so I went and spoken to ONE about an allaince/nap. They kinda bite my hands off at the time.

But because its Gotrob, Lets all say gotrob got the arse kicked and what not. As that is what you would have liked, which hasn't happened since the start of the world soooo meh.

monsterbro

You must have forgot then, Let me refresh it. We was winning hands down against ONE, they kept changing leadership and what not. I got wind of Shave plotting against us, so I went and spoken to ONE about an allaince/nap. They kinda bite my hands off at the time.

But because its Gotrob, Lets all say gotrob got the arse kicked and what not. As that is what you would have liked, which hasn't happened since the start of the world soooo meh.

wait so how did you beat ONE? looks like you went crying and asked for a nap or allaince

DeletedUser

GotRob was winning, but the conquers were shifting back to ~ONE~'s side. I was posting stats about it almost daily, I'd remember.

DeletedUser84667

I remember clearly my co and myself not having any problems fighting during the GotRob war, especially along side the players who were with us at the time. Most of the caps must have come from our weaker southern members.

DeletedUser

GotRob was winning, but the conquers were shifting back to ~ONE~'s side. I was posting stats about it almost daily, I'd remember.

lol

lol
let me refresh your memory :) Like this, right after GTCs merger with Robrob:

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=5262&type=gain&oldtribe=114&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=2012%2F02%2F10-2012%2F04%2F06

then we made peace and prepare for shave :)

how did we beat shave? check the stats

btw u6, refresh your memory and show me how come we seeked for Ones alliance because we started to loose vills?

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.p...114&min=&max=&timerange=2012/02/10-2012/04/06

just compare those 2 stats, then talk

DeletedUser

actually i knew you were in PITA shows how much you know abouyt me. the reason i say it was at me and u6 because were only one defending 34

Good point, I didn't know that when you say "we" you are talking about yourself and u6, and lesss isn't defending -34- even though he is in the leadership of that tribe, he is just randomly posting. My bad.

Is there a reason I should know you? I just generally assumed that you might not know who I am in the game as this nickname doesn't show up in the stats, and by calling me Geanies puppet, you mean that she has any control over me, which she doesn't.

All I know about you is how you present yourself on this forum.

It seems you are arrogant
[spoil]
what account you on ill come a visit and noble your villages

let them think im a nub i cant wait to noble these noobs

your a joke, this is to funny. keep talking and after you see what i do to you orel would have done it 100 times better
[/spoil]

a bit of hypocrisy
[spoil]
you stack the border becaus eyou dont know hwo to dodge or snipe hell i dont even think you guys know what backtiming is

and wait you say we didnt get support because w eplay with selfish people but yet just before that you say youy provide mostly all the support? so you play with selfish noobs then?

i got beaten by gotrob news to me if im right my account still around? and yes i was in shave congratz but i was never welcome in shave and didnt get the support that a front should have got so i didnt everything by myself.

GTC added because its gotrob sister tribe and can its own tribe standing alone not with 34

[/spoil]

Love to use words describing a bit advanced tactical moves in tribal wars like snipe/dodge/backtime. And always all 3 together even though back timing is not very viable option at this stage of the game. If You are interested I could explain why. And if I would have to choose dodging or stacking I will go for 2nd almost always. From my point of view you try to use them to make yourself look smarter and others inferior. Seems like you like to present yourself as better than someone else:
[spoil]
funny i bet i have more friends ingame then you and i have more friend in real life then you, unless you count all those cats you have in your house as friends
[/spoil]

I don't know you in real life but your forum character is not someone I would want to associate with my tribe.

Off topic: IloveTheRain - your display pic is awesome.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

monsterbro

see i dont come here ot make friends and if you think im like this in real life then alright i dont care haha. i still backtime yes and i did it on gotrob and killed 4 nobles by doing it so why not keep doing it. i would love to stack instead of dodge but lot times support not there so i ahve to do it and i still come out strong because of recaps. and lot of you members in PITA know me from this world or from other and lot dont like me

DeletedUser

lol

btw u6, refresh your memory and show me how come we seeked for Ones alliance because we started to loose vills?

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.p...114&min=&max=&timerange=2012/02/10-2012/04/06

just compare those 2 stats, then talk

Lacus Clyne was being internalled...

And we shared out his villages Gotrob getting some of them. Lacus Clyne was in Fremen but came back to ~one~ where he was internalled. If you would look at larcus clynes conquers then you would quite clearly see conquers from members of ~one~.

DeletedUser105552

Lacus Clyne was being internalled...

And we shared out his villages Gotrob getting some of them. Lacus Clyne was in Fremen but came back to ~one~ where he was internalled. If you would look at larcus clynes conquers then you would quite clearly see conquers from members of ~one~.

We had a OP on him, but ONE recruited and was told we will hit no matter. We got some by force but some also free, only when he emptied some of hes villages on us.

May i ask, did we internal noble you?

DeletedUser

I wont bother with any excuses :D It was a nice hit but I was rather suprised it took 15+ members who most of them were twice my size (who cant send trains or time attacks either some of whom had their villages stacked by PITA) but whatever you got the result that you wanted so hats off to you :p

Just thought I would show some nice reports im sure you have some of your own so if so please share :)

[spoil][30/05/2012 18:33:45] Jerrymcfish: Attacker: jebusmonkey89
Origin: Blood In Blood Out (705|369) K37

Quantity: 0 0 7940 15 2750 0 250 62 0
Losses: 0 0 7940 15 2750 0 250 62 0

Defender: gasti2008
Destination: GotRob (695|366) K36

Quantity: 24833 0 70 327 39 1204 15 0 1 0
Losses: 15853 0 45 209 25 769 10 0 1 0

Attacker: jebusmonkey89
Origin: Blood In Blood Out (704|366) K37

Quantity: 0 0 7232 15 2178 0 227 64 1
Losses: 0 0 2768 15 834 0 87 24 0

Quantity: 8980 0 25 118 14 435 5 0 0 0
Losses: 8980 0 25 118 14 435 5 0 0

(flex)[/spoil]

Awful timing for me on the attacks (middle of my exams) but whatever :icon_cool: you can take the victory if you like I wont take it away from you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, was account sitting disabled on this world? How about support from within the tribe that is 3x larger than its enemy?

Yes, I'm jealous of how little thought you put into this post. I wish sometimes life were as simple as you try to make it.

you still have no idea what you're talking about. you're picking up topics from anywhere and are not making any sense. i said gotrob didnt have to ask support from pita, but since they can, they did. they are like rich people. they did so because THEY CAN. and here i thought you were a really smart person, you're still just jealous of that priviledge.

btw, how did we got into talking about account sitting? O_O oh yeah. going off topic. that's your special skill, right?

DeletedUser105552

I wont bother with any excuses :D It was a nice hit but I was rather suprised it took 15+ members who most of them were twice my size (who cant send trains or time attacks either some of whom had their villages stacked by PITA) but whatever you got the result that you wanted so hats off to you :p

Just thought I would show some nice reports im sure you have some of your own so if so please share :)

[spoil][30/05/2012 18:33:45] Jerrymcfish: Attacker: jebusmonkey89
Origin: Blood In Blood Out (705|369) K37

Quantity: 0 0 7940 15 2750 0 250 62 0
Losses: 0 0 7940 15 2750 0 250 62 0

Quantity: 24833 0 70 327 39 1204 15 0 1 0
Losses: 15853 0 45 209 25 769 10 0 1 0

Attacker: jebusmonkey89
Origin: Blood In Blood Out (704|366) K37

Quantity: 0 0 7232 15 2178 0 227 64 1
Losses: 0 0 2768 15 834 0 87 24 0

Quantity: 8980 0 25 118 14 435 5 0 0 0
Losses: 8980 0 25 118 14 435 5 0 0

(flex)[/spoil]

Awful timing for me on the attacks (middle of my exams) but whatever :icon_cool: you can take the victory if you like I wont take it away from you :icon_wink:

There is no hiding 100 + hour attacks, all should be covered with ease at this stage of game. With morale being on your side, so the size was better for you then us. :p