Gorob -34- nap has ended

DeletedUser

Awful timing for me on the attacks (middle of my exams) but whatever :icon_cool: you can take the victory if you like I wont take it away from you :icon_wink:

As I said I had exams which meant I couldn't check or tag a lot during the 2 week period, so I ended up having to guess many of the tags ('most' of which I got right :icon_cool:) but I did miss a fair few out. Also having less time means I cant Dodge or snipe alot either resulting in the loss of troops and villages :icon_idea:

not that im trying to take anything away from gotrob ofc.

but your comments made me expand further into why I may not have been able to spend as much time as I would of liked to dodging and sniping etc etc. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i love hwo you so mad at us insulting you guys but yet behind our backs your making fun of us in your skype chat, omg how do i know because i have some good friends in gotrob

WRONG again....im not on skype..looks like your friends are giving you bad information ,or, maybe they are not good friends at all and are just telling you anything

monsterbro

WRONG again....im not on skype..looks like your friends are giving you bad information ,or, maybe they are not good friends at all and are just telling you anything

actually i meant gotrob talks behin our backs instead of on these forums, didnt mean just you but i dont really dont care what you think, sorry that im a up front guy and dont talk behind other back

DeletedUser

usually when someone says they are upfront or a straightalker or they tell it as it is,they usually means they are rude and obnoxious.

not saying that you fall in that category,im sure you dont..

monsterbro

usually when someone says they are upfront or a straightalker or they tell it as it is,they usually means they are rude and obnoxious.

not saying that you fall in that category,im sure you dont..

i do and i like i said before i dont care what before think about me on a video game

DeletedUser

why should we talk about our food on skype? Lol, we have other things to talk about :)

DeletedUser

you still have no idea what you're talking about. you're picking up topics from anywhere and are not making any sense. i said gotrob didnt have to ask support from pita, but since they can, they did. they are like rich people. they did so because THEY CAN. and here i thought you were a really smart person, you're still just jealous of that priviledge.

btw, how did we got into talking about account sitting? O_O oh yeah. going off topic. that's your special skill, right?

They didn't do it because they could, they did it because they felt it was more beneficial. I'm saying it wasn't. Try reading your post:

You said:
oh yeah. and im sure you didnt imply that gotrob CAN'T or rather SHOULD NOT ask for support from pita, their ALLY. so what if they did? they're just being smart. im sure if you were in their shoes you'd do the same. makes life easier, like geani said, and do RL stuff like do their job and make money. u and -34- just envy the support they get and then just go offtopic about it and make it look bad to initiate some propaganda against gotrob (this is manifested in the amount of forums opened against gotrob). and i wouldnt blame you for that coz that really is part of wars, to brainwash people into thinking you're the good guys.

go ahead, make gotrob look bad. but... -34- have been bragging about stats in the start and were the most talkative and boastful players... who's looking bad now?

You said I'd do the same, I said I wouldn't. You said they should, I said they shouldn't. There is nothing about doing it because they can.

Let me explain to you the account sitting comment. Here's what you said:

You said:
you clearly have not understood what i said above and going off topic again. as i said, they could do the war without pita's support. but what about the movies they have to watch or some dates they have to go to? you just envy the advantage to have those leisures times they have.

My response is that the leisure time can be had with effective account sitting in the tribe, or effective in-tribe support against a tribe 1/3 your size.

Don't accuse me of going off-topic; I'm not.

But thanks for the personal insults, they show mighty well on you.

DeletedUser

u6, we are doing all that, better tell 34 to do it, or we will end up eating more of their accounts then we allready did :))

and teach your noobs to attack proper :p

Subject HumbleTree (048 -) attacks 155 (770|366) K37 - (Ram (769|445) HumbleTree F79.01 Tue, June 05, 4:55:38 AM) Rename
Sent Jun 06, 2012 20:25:49
Forwarded on: Jun 07, 2012 22:50:23
Forwarded by: noob on fire
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-1.3% Misfortune

Luck
Morale: 100%
Attacker: HumbleTree
Origin: 048 - (769|445) K47

Quantity: 0 0 2852 150 0 754 126 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2852 150 0 754 126 0 0

Defender: noob on fire
Destination: 155 (770|366) K37

Attacker: HumbleTree
Origin: 037 -Boy pretending to be a girl (783|441) K47

Quantity: 0 0 3693 130 0 971 155 0 0
Losses: 0 0 3693 130 0 971 155 0 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, you should try not to rush conclusions. It shows your noobiness.

monsterbro

i cry everytime i see you post geani, i hope you are smart enough to see it but i guess not

Last edited:

DeletedUser

...attacking with those mixt nukes? lol =))

Those, my dear geani29, are called HC nukes. They use HC instead of LC. This decreases their attack power, while increasing their defensive power. They've served me well in my experiences. :)

monsterbro

Those, my dear geani29, are called HC nukes. They use HC instead of LC. This decreases their attack power, while increasing their defensive power. They've served me well in my experiences. :)

oh ye and how is w59 going for your account?

DeletedUser

700 hc its a nuke then? Lol, I didnt know that :))

DeletedUser

Geani, I've had full defensive villages launched at me. Little point in report digging. If noob wishes to do so, I'm sure they can do so themselves.

Both sides will have sent incomplete nukes in this war. Note, it was sent with only 3000 axes.

DeletedUser

my point is that humble, u6 friend is a noob, our history together is long, since humble and u6 merged FIG with Shave :))

He knows verry well what I mean, they lost then and they are losing now and they are still noobs :D

and I like bunnies :p

bouncing_rabbit.gif
bouncing_rabbit.gif
bouncing_rabbit.gif
bouncing_rabbit.gif
bouncing_rabbit.gif

monsterbro

my point is that humble, u6 friend is a noob, our history together is long, since humble and u6 merged FIG with Shave :))

He knows verry well what I mean, they lost then and they are losing now and they are still noobs :D

and I like bunnies :p

bouncing_rabbit.gif
bouncing_rabbit.gif
bouncing_rabbit.gif
bouncing_rabbit.gif
bouncing_rabbit.gif

you are so pathetic like get your info stright before you even call anyone noobs