all time low for tribal wars and Gotrob

DeletedUser

if life throws lemons at you make lemonade...

i think ...34.. just suck the lemons and complain

DeletedUser106188

He did ask you Geani.... Multiple times 0_o
And well said gear

DeletedUser

someones bitter?

Yes all been inactive, when we started hitting. As you stated, check Twstats that tells you otherwise.

Have a nice day,

TWstats shows most of your captures against a select few players, I think that those players didn't do a proper job defending, because they were inactive. Inactive doesn't mean quit. It means not active enough to play the game properly. And you know what? Maybe I am a little bitter. You play BADLY. There's just a whole lot more of you. It's like being eaten alive by mentally challenged ants on PCP. One on one, equal footing, you guys would have buckled in no time flat. If PITA wasn't playing so conservatively and did what they should do and nail you while you're completely occupied fighting a tribe a third your size, you'd fail. Heck, if you hadn't received support from them, you'd have failed! This is like... The perfect storm of bad Tribal Wars that actually let your untalented dictatorship somehow limp by. You should be grateful it happened, and humbled by your betters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One on one, equal footing, you guys would have buckled in no time flat. If PITA wasn't playing so conservatively and did what they should do and nail you while you're completely occupied fighting a tribe a third your size, you'd fail. Heck, if you hadn't received support from them, you'd have failed! This is like... The perfect storm of bad Tribal Wars that actually let your untalented dictatorship somehow limp by. You should be grateful it happened, and humbled by your betters.

That's why PITA didn't war them, sadly. PITA would rather fight the worse tribe. Sad truth.

DeletedUser

I may. Sometimes you can be wrong, even though you're right, because you put your ideas out there improperly. But I admit to a little frustration, and it was fun to write.

monsterbro

That's why PITA didn't war them, sadly. PITA would rather fight the worse tribe. Sad truth.

buddy you ahve no clue what you talking about and your not even on this world just leave

DeletedUser

Yeah, because you know so much better monsterbro? Let the big boys talk please :).

monsterbro

Yeah, because you know so much better monsterbro? Let the big boys talk please :).

the big boys ya right more liek little girls, all you do is complain hell all you did was complain when you got over 10 incomings

DeletedUser

Over 10 incomings? I'm sorry, at least I'm not a noob.

You've been a noob for awhile monsterbro, -34- should be ashamed to have you. Maybe you're the reason they're losing?

monsterbro

Over 10 incomings? I'm sorry, at least I'm not a noob.

You've been a noob for awhile monsterbro, -34- should be ashamed to have you. Maybe you're the reason they're losing?

your just sad when you applied to 34 that they didnt take you and instead they took me in and with me ops are now getting better and timing is lot better. we all know yoiur bigger noob then me, you didnt even know hwo to snipe till this world and do yiou still not know what backtiming is?

DeletedUser

Oh please, they asked me to join. So what if I only learned to snipe now? -34- would've clearly benefitted more from having me than you.

GotRob's lucky to be fighting you. No wonder PITA wasn't fighting GotRob, they know you're an easier target.

monsterbro

Oh please, they asked me to join. So what if I only learned to snipe now? -34- would've clearly benefitted more from having me than you.

GotRob's lucky to be fighting you. No wonder PITA wasn't fighting GotRob, they know you're an easier target.

haha we all know pita helping gotrob because pita wants me out sinc e they know i can fight better then anyone in gotrob, and funny because everyone tells me how there lot happier im in 34 and youre not weird right. we all know how much of a fan you are for gotrob that why you got fig to merge into shave because you knew shave was going fall apart and we would not see support

DeletedUser

And yet strangely you've been in two tribes that fell to GotRob, and I've been in one? Hypocrisy at its finest.

-34- is losing to GotRob because of terrible players like you; don't flatter yourself.

monsterbro

And yet strangely you've been in two tribes that fell to GotRob, and I've been in one? Hypocrisy at its finest.

-34- is losing to GotRob because of terrible players like you; don't flatter yourself.

funny i only been in one and one is still fighting, but you could take some tips form less on how to run a tribe. since all you did was make terrible mistakes and eneded up getting most of your original prmade players killed by gotrob. you have no right call people terrible players since youre one of the worst players on .net

DeletedUser

My premade players never even fought GotRob. The ones who did were you and Humbletree, and we both know you did far worse.

I'll take this to PM now, no need arguing publicly with someone who can't even send a proper train.

monsterbro

My premade players never even fought GotRob. The ones who did were you and Humbletree, and we both know you did far worse.

I'll take this to PM now, no need arguing publicly with someone who can't even send a proper train.

why take this to pm because you know that ill show you up and show the true noob you are to the public, and humbletree did betetr because you guys supported him, we all know how much you guys wanted me gone because you feared the true skill i had and didnt want to fight me later on if you had too