The Story of Impact vs EGO. - Declaration

DeletedUser

i was undecided whether to say 'good luck impact' but then i decided to even though they dont need it:

GOOD LUCK IMPACT!<3<3

Last edited by a moderator:

Psihic

Now lets see what our tribe is really worth.

I count on our members will give them hell. If not, we deserve to go under.

So give them hell mates, no matter the odds :)

DeletedUser

up to now i forgot censor had skirmished impact just before they ran tribes.

and that was a lost cause

with a lot of the same members, and in a much worse position than before, now that impact has the east side of k65 and all of k66

its not going to be much of a war when all is said and done.

DeletedUser104695

Amazing PnP

and a mention of me

Feeling like a sir.

The unit61

This just made this war interesting. Glad we have more northern support.

DeletedUser105276

Didn't expect anything less from you fergs, very nice PnP...

BlitzKrieg_by_Shadow_Tannin.jpg

Thought that goes with the kitten part of the declaration as well as Impacts tendency to smash tribes with the first assault! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, I'm rooting for Impact.

Hope we see some good OP's, some good reports and some good stats. And lets hope this last's longer than the WASP war yeah! :p

DeletedUser105908

Didn't expect anything less from you fergs, very nice PnP...

BlitzKrieg_by_Shadow_Tannin.jpg

Thought that goes with the kitten part of the declaration as well as Impacts tendency to smash tribes with the first assault! :icon_biggrin:

thanks and LOL

DeletedUser87372

I enjoyed that PnP. Often they are far too detailed and long, this one was written just the way I like to read my books, with pictures ;)

Glad to see Ego are about to be fighting a tribe much closer to their own size, I am waiting to see just how long before they disband.

DeletedUser

Fergy, your talents are just next level, loved this.

At the end of all this, Ego gonna have no ego.

Good luck, have fun.

Luqman~ 1/4th Lucaya.

icenceto

EGO. disband process will begin shortly.

Oh happy day.

This is what every 1 said when SS.GOT declared but seems every 1 was wrong :) If we (EGO.) disband then Im sure we would of given you a better fight then all the wars that Impact had till now :) ;) I dont see where all the hatred comes towards EGO. but I dont rlly care ;) Lets enjoy the game ;)

DeletedUser105908

This is what every 1 said when SS.GOT declared but seems every 1 was wrong :) If we (EGO.) disband then Im sure we would of given you a better fight then all the wars that Impact had till now :) ;) I dont see where all the hatred comes towards EGO. but I dont rlly care ;) Lets enjoy the game ;)

your joking? lol... people expected a 5mil tribe to disband a 30mil tribe? I mean it can be done but lol... no offense to SS.GOT or anything, they did well, but I think it would be ambitious for a 5mil tribe to acheive this in their position lol :S

DeletedUser

your joking? lol... people expected a 5mil tribe to disband a 30mil tribe? I mean it can be done but lol... no offense to SS.GOT or anything, they did well, but I think it would be ambitious for a 5mil tribe to acheive this in their position lol :S

we didnt say we expected it to happen. But some people seemed to think it would:icon_eek:

anyways, this should be fun:icon_razz:

icenceto

I dont knw why you think they did good... Evidence of that? They did get support from individual impact players which was unfair but ow well ;)

DeletedUser

Shout out to AlexWong & JerpMom. The best players in EGO. by far.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!