need some help :(

DeletedUser99229

earthmap.gif

anyone know how i can make this perfect. i'e speed, picture quality ect. ect.

first ever attempt at animated maps xD

Asylum Escapee

IMO its a little fast, i have difficulty reading the tribes properly. cool concept though

DeletedUser

I like it. You're going to need more frames though if you want it to appear smoother. Did you use PS?

King Sean04

I like it. You're going to need more frames though if you want it to appear smoother. Did you use PS?

^This in any type of animation I've done in school frames will control your speed. You'll also have to make it loop properly because for obvious reasons, seamless looping incredibly pleasing.

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
^This in any type of animation I've done in school frames will control your speed. You'll also have to make it loop properly because for obvious reasons, seamless looping incredibly pleasing.

Depends on how long you show every frame. You can do one frame every 0.02 seconds (50hz/fps) and get it to be incredibly smooth but this can be with a lot of movement (assuming you animated it properly) or very little movement.

DeletedUser

you only have 15 frames use more frames and that should smooth things out. If size is a concern then there isn't much you can do except go to a Flash version.

DeletedUser99229

yes i did use ps

you only have 15 frames use more frames and that should smooth things out. If size is a concern then there isn't much you can do except go to a Flash version.

size i figured out, and adding more frames is cool, however you cant always get it in the same position.

DeletedUser99229

i'll find someone who can sort it, i'll send them the psd