Modwar vs Nyuk

DeletedUser75632

Nyuk has been the only tribe on this world that really has given us a true fight. For one, we expected going into most wars. I guess it is the difference of how all the wars started. ModWar declared on all tribes in its wars, except the Nyuk war. Props to Nyuk/Arith in being the first to have the balls to do so.

So again like I said, we've been so successful in this world by our 'administering' of wars. Timing and handling is everything. I think it is hard to refute that statement.

So as we declared on other tribes, that meant our focus was meant to be on them. Weird to say, even though we have been at war with Nyuk for (insert time here), I don't think we really have ever been focused on you. In fact I know we haven't. It all goes back to our preconceived notions between myself and BigT, you Arith and Jill... that ModWar and Nyuk would be the final two tribes.

We questioned that for a while before KTA caused our new war, but this to be the case. To me at least.

DeletedUser85711

I disagree to an extent. I think you guys were bouncing back and forth Dos and us for a while on majority of nukes per OP (Like we'd get 70%, they'd get 30 for example) -- but the difference was is we typically don't much in OPs so the return isn't as good. Why hit someone that you'll get 10-20 vills off of instead of 100-200?

But either way, yes your timing in stealing other people's thunder is top notch. :p

darkaniken2

24 Hours
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: Nyuk

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72,167
Side 2: 51,641
Difference: 20,526

chart

[/spoil]

48 Hours
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 9
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 101,160
Side 2: 80,368
Difference: 20,792

chart

[/spoil]

Last week
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 88
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 899,401
Side 2: 819,664
Difference: 79,737

chart

[/spoil]

Last Month
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 383
Side 2: 1,028
Difference: 645

chart

Side 1: 3,628,261
Side 2: 9,736,322
Difference: 6,108,061

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser93262

I'm assuming most of those "Last month" losses for Mod come from inactive accounts. I hope that Mod's active players aren't allowing those types of losses. I'm assuming most losses come from the Blue-Eye account as KTA only has a couplle hundred Blue-Eye caps at best as does Mod so Nyuk probably has half a thousand on Blue-Eye. Understand I'm just estimating I am way too lazy to actually check the statistics.

DeletedUser

I'm assuming most of those "Last month" losses for Mod come from inactive accounts. I hope that Mod's active players aren't allowing those types of losses. I'm assuming most losses come from the Blue-Eye account as KTA only has a couplle hundred Blue-Eye caps at best as does Mod so Nyuk probably has half a thousand on Blue-Eye. Understand I'm just estimating I am way too lazy to actually check the statistics.

What you said sounds about right.

DeletedUser85711

20. mike4599 18,543,203 1,841 +340,114 +745,212 +338,984 +4,143,716 +16,503,952 +9,126,472 +6,688,277 +37,886,727

24. Ironman2246 15,454,483 1,570 +2,320 +30 +692 +323,257 +20,697,018 +19,526,010 +3,107,903 +43,657,230

Game on, gents.

DeletedUser93437

yup, really scary

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,253
Side 2: 368
Difference: 885

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,714,169
Side 2: 2,705,487
Difference: 9,008,682

chart

DeletedUser85711

You know what? You're one of the players that keep me playing this game. The god awful players that should've gotten rimmed in the beginning but somehow got lucky enough to survive until now. It's kinda funny seeing you talk crap though.. At least players like Shane and a couple others hold merrit when they talk crap, but you're one of those players we just laugh about when we get incoming from you.Don't worry though Yoda, even with all those villages your rim-rat skills still won't be enough to pull villages off us in the end.

DeletedUser93066

Man I loved it I so loved it that I am so tempted to use the banned words and say it out loud AND get an infraction. You know what else is good? Mod trying to save their stats by Booting what is that kid's name? Stavros? = PRICELESS!

DeletedUser91907

"The god awful players that should've gotten rimmed in the beginning but somehow got lucky enough to survive until now."

why do you guys always talk about me , I have feelings too. I'm taking my ball and going home
:icon_cry:

DeletedUser93066

Sad... I am assuming you have grain for brain?

DeletedUser93262

Sad... I am assuming you have grain for brain?

You are quite the jokester aren't you core? The fact is...Mod continues to dominate this world. After they finish nobling KTA (by the end of the year at this rate) they will turn to your old tribe Nyuk and it will fall as well. Many players in Nyuk are absolutely phenomenal, but it can't stand against a tribe that's going to be about 3 times its size

DeletedUser85711

^ Not really true. It honestly depends on how much effort/time we want to put into it. Problem is, do we want to make the life sacrifices necessary? At this point, I coudln't tell you.

DeletedUser

^ Not really true. It honestly depends on how much effort/time we want to put into it. Problem is, do we want to make the life sacrifices necessary? At this point, I coudln't tell you.

Nice way to give yourselves an out when Modwar does strike full force.

DeletedUser64451

It takes effort on both sides though...and I think Mod's half-assed effort would be superior to nyuk's half-assed effort :p

DeletedUser85711

Nice way to give yourselves an out when Modwar does strike full force.
It wasn't really meant to be an out.
It takes effort on both sides though...and I think Mod's half-assed effort would be superior to nyuk's half-assed effort :p

I think you fail to realize we have players that you would never break, full or half effort, if we desired. Unsure how many nukes were sent at mdk in the beginning of the war, but he didn't lose a village and continued to noble your tribe. How many times have you slammed 5k+ nukes into Stee Jans and came out with nothing? How about vif? It seems the only time your tribe can successfully noble our tribe is when we have players quit or people that gave you villages (unsure if it was Mod's hand or his own).

I mean, I don't particularly care -- it's just I've heard this "when we focus on you" hype thing far too long on this world. OKBI said the same words, look where they are now. I'm just a washed up player waiting patiently for the world to end -- so I suppose my words don't mean all that much but until we see the "full effort", it's just words.