The Story of Impact vs EGO. - Declaration

DeletedUser

Then When I joined Ego And The War Started I didnt Have enought time To Play this i didnt feel i Would be able to Fight Very Well Against a tribe Much stronger So I decided To leave And Join Tribe so I can spend More time With My Family And Work.

And As I Had Friends With Noodle and Was Already asked I decided to Join them with My friend Razord.

Thankyou Hope this answers Alot Of questions.

so you left? then ego pointed things at you. you really thought you'd be able to run from a war? that's just kinda stupid

it looks like you never played on a big account before...

DeletedUser95593

Running from a tribe when they are at war? Who would do such a thing?

DeletedUser95593

You just flamed him for the exact same thing you did on another world. In fact, yours was worse.

DeletedUser

actually i didnt.
i left because of multiple factors. MoM was bigger, and i had it with MoM. shoudn't have done it though, i know.
but hey i was quitting too also factor. 2/3 days after i left i was gone

DeletedUser95593

Boo hoo.

You have rubbish excuses, he has rubbish excuses. Coincidence? No.

DeletedUser

And once again the thread devolves into something completely off-topic. For those who missed the title, this is the Ego/Impact war thread, and does not involve previous worlds at all. If you want to gripe about things people did on other worlds, take it to PM.

DeletedUser100466

And once again the thread devolves into something completely off-topic. For those who missed the title, this is the Ego/Impact war thread, and does not involve previous worlds at all. If you want to gripe about things people did on other worlds, take it to PM.

who cares :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

In an effort to get this thread back on track, stats!

48 hours:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: EGO.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 9
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 263,325
Side 2: 84,945
Difference: 178,380

chart

[/spoil]

24 hours:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: EGO.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 2
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 163,578
Side 2: 18,946
Difference: 144,632

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser100466

Tired of seeing thread-jacking and arguments about past worlds. No one cares anymore, the past is the past, let it go, move on with your bloody lives.

cool down there bro :icon_smile: don't need to be so emotional about that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

cool down there bro :icon_smile: don't need to be so emotional about that :icon_rolleyes:

But his point is that the thread keeps going off topic when it's about the war with Ego./Impact. There's absolutely no reason to talk about other worlds as this has nothing to do with the war. Frankly, MorningFrost had the guts to shout out about it. While we watch some mindless boring rants about other worlds that has nothing to do with this.

Now onto the war between Ego. and Impact is looking to be not too shabby. Hopefully Ego might present more aggressiveness towards Impact and make this war exciting! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

RL is rubbish excuse
ill keep that in mind....

It is, when you try to use it as an excuse in the first place. You are playing a 24/7 non-stop online game.. Don't give excuses, just accept when you face defeat and move on. :icon_wink:

About thread-jacking, look Impact is talking ! :lol:

DeletedUser102066

Looks like Hell.Neo has gotten a big handful into K76 over the last day or so meanwhile LegolasGreenLeaf inactive for almost 2 days now?

DeletedUser

Looks like Hell.Neo has gotten a big handful into K76 over the last day or so meanwhile LegolasGreenLeaf inactive for almost 2 days now?

You'd be shocked at how many players seem apparently unable to even send a sit across.