End of Era

DeletedUser

Awkward.

Ronnie is still active, he's defending himself (slightly)

Im-still-not-pro was inactive, benjy just got back and found what had happened to the account after a 10 day break, he may be the one defending now.

Flux is far from red, I've talked to him every day for the past 4 days through mail ;), and he is casually gifting himself away.

Get your facts straight.

Ronnie has quit, ive taken villages from him that had no defense or troops or walls.

Same for im not pro, he has pretty much given up.

Its not Flux ;)

My facts are correct.

DeletedUser

Ronnie has quit, ive taken villages from him that had no defense or troops or walls.

Same for im not pro, he has pretty much given up.

Its not Flux ;)

My facts are correct.

It doesn't matter if it's flux or not the account is still active, and I've talked to him.

Ronnie hasn't quit. it doesn't matter if you've taken villages that have had no defense or walls, the village just may have been cleared. He's on his last leg, and won't be around much longer anyways.

Im not pro had given up about a week ago, but that was sareh, benjy is back now, not sure what he's doing with the account.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter if it's flux or not the account is still active, and I've talked to him.

Ronnie hasn't quit. it doesn't matter if you've taken villages that have had no defense or walls, the village just may have been cleared. He's on his last leg, and won't be around much longer anyways.

Im not pro had given up about a week ago, but that was sareh, benjy is back now, not sure what he's doing with the account.

Point is these players are being eaten, regardless.

DeletedUser

At least be factually correct when you are posting.

Ronnie quit over a week ago, he had a sitter for a day at most, then after that nothing at all, no activity on the account.

Im not pro is inactive also, he is not defending his villages.

Flux is inactive, he is red, i wouldnt say he is gifting villages, but he is not defending them.

im-still-not-pro was active. huntresss is not disputed. ronnie is clearly having some activity happen, even if it's a sitter. Already spoke about flux.

Even if im-still-not-pro isn't active now, it's not because they quit before the war; they did plenty of defending at first. Now, they're just done.

DeletedUser

Oh god... now we have to remove the war stats for nightmare... :(

So sad...

DeletedUser

I found a picture of Honey Badgers

1339389576526.jpg

DeletedUser

Awkward... There goes my warstats against Honor. I was entertaining myself eating nightmare... 16-0 vs him already?

DeletedUser3776

Just some more stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Honor
Side 2:
Tribes: H20

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 7
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 376,479
Side 2: 67,668
Difference: 308,811

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:
Tribes: Spork, Fork2

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 7
Difference: 104

chart

Side 1: 1,061,743
Side 2: 68,315
Difference: 993,428

chart

DeletedUser

Hmm...

See the Diff, Fork started well but cant hold and honor doing good

former Manic\bunnies are just watching .... and honor eating forkies without spoon .....

Side 1:
Tribes: Honor, H20
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2, Spork

Timeframe: 14/06/2012 00:00:00 to 17/06/2012 04:00:46

Total conquers:

Side 1: 308
Side 2: 608
Difference: 300

chart

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 29
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,582,509
Side 2: 5,476,378
Difference: 2,893,869

chart

Side 1: 1,052,830
Side 2: 255,833
Difference: 796,997

chart
:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ever occur it was because was focusing on people that was either removed from Honor or left Honor?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: huntresss, nightmare0123456789

Timeframe: 14/06/2012 00:00:00 to 17/06/2012 04:48:21

Total conquers:

Side 1: 623
Side 2: 312
Difference: 311

chart

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 117
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 5,617,475
Side 2: 2,626,057
Difference: 2,991,418

chart

Side 1: 1,384,628
Side 2: 1,062,591
Difference: 322,037

chart

you where saying?

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ever occur it was because was focusing on people that was either removed from Honor or left Honor?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: huntresss, nightmare0123456789

Timeframe: 14/06/2012 00:00:00 to 17/06/2012 04:48:21

Total conquers:

Side 1: 623
Side 2: 312
Difference: 311

chart

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 117
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 5,617,475
Side 2: 2,626,057
Difference: 2,991,418

chart

Side 1: 1,384,628
Side 2: 1,062,591
Difference: 322,037

chart

you where saying?

LoL u are going to leave nightmare in the stats, that is were i draw the line, as your leader said he was used to look at honor´s forum and also joined spork after he left Honor himself, so it would be ridicilous to keep him in the stats while he is probably giving Fork his villages by now.

His caps while he was in honor are still counting anyways, so no need to keep adding him. But you love too make good stats, maybe u should also add the barbs ur all nobling to the stats, i mean those could have been Honor villages at some point, you never know, better be safe than sorry right?

DeletedUser

Hmm...

former Manic\bunnies are just watching .... and honor eating forkies without spoon .....

Well what would you expect given a 6mil ish account changing sides right on the front ? :icon_rolleyes: Unfortunately Fork didn't get the time to trim away the leech accounts such as this one before moving into end game stage

Honor made no gains before recruiting them to start the gangbang *shrug a week or so should see where things are actually going stat wise

As for posting stats, we only really need conquers against opposite side folks whoever will be included :icon_rolleyes: :)

DeletedUser

Hmm...

Urm not really.. How many players that were in Honor when war was declared are now not in Honor? I think that's ronnie123888, im-STILL-not-pro and huntresss? If they were kicked or left, whatever. They were still all In Honor when was was declared. I'm sure if we kicked YappyChicken and Robin then the stats would be pretty low untill a proper frontline was formed, however that's the difference in FORK. We don't kick members if they're under heavy attack, or they don't leave because they trust the tribal's support.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: huntresss, ronnie123888, im-STILL-not-pro

Side 1: 611
Side 2: 192
Difference: 419

chart

Side 1: 5,750,507
Side 2: 1,734,851
Difference: 4,015,656

chart

[/spoil]

Yep thought so..

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Urm not really.. How many players that were in Honor when war was declared are now not in Honor? I think that's ronnie123888, im-STILL-not-pro and huntresss? If they were kicked or left, whatever. They were still all In Honor when was was declared. I'm sure if we kicked YappyChicken and Robin then the stats would be pretty low untill a proper frontline was formed, however that's the difference in FORK. We don't kick members if they're under heavy attack, or they don't leave because they trust the tribal's support.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: huntresss, ronnie123888, im-STILL-not-pro

Side 1: 611
Side 2: 192
Difference: 419

chart

Side 1: 5,750,507
Side 2: 1,734,851
Difference: 4,015,656

chart

[/spoil]

Yep thought so..

Do whatever you guys have to do, but at the end Honor will win this war, and maybe then u guys will relize how to read from real war stats and see if ur tribe is doing good or not, for now it´s very good for us in Honor that you guys think ur winning the war, it´s indeed very good.

DeletedUser

Do whatever you guys have to do, but at the end Honor will win this war, and maybe then u guys will relize how to read from real war stats and see if ur tribe is doing good or not, for now it´s very good for us in Honor that you guys think ur winning the war, it´s indeed very good.

Real war stats? I can read from real war stats, there what I just posted. Or do you class real war stats as kicking out the players who start to loose villages? In that case, we could kick Yappy and robin, would that then show "real war stats"? Maybe once a solid frontline is formed, can we then look at "real war stats". For now, they're going to be all over the place.