W59 Player vs Player

DeletedUser

I'm taking an idea that was used as a source of entertainment and friendly competition on W16. It is essentially competition to vote for the best player based on the opinions of people playing W59. Anyone who wishes to may sign up and will be added to the competition. Once a final list is compiled, I'll randomly pair up everyone participating and post pairings for round one. There will then be a few days for players to vote who they think would win each pair if it came to a one on one fight based upon their own opinions. The tournament will be double elimination.

There are several rules that must be followed:
-Must be currently playing W59
-If you are signing up and your forum name is different from your in-game name, you must post who you are in-game
-Respect the opinions of others. I don't want to see this dragged down into another spamming/flaming thread. If you do, you'll be disqualified from the competition and any votes cast by you will not be counted.

Players signed up:
Jurasu/BlackRoseShard
Macondude/HumbleTree
AxlTheCat
Shaggy Rogers
Piqnicata
Name It Lesss
Rascal-the-cat
Irish53
malachi3g
Notanothernoob2
ads121
Nomad/Batzz7
Monsterbro/Nobody Nightmare
JonnyFlame

Last edited by a moderator:

AxlTheCat

Sign me up. See if I can do better than semi-finals this time.

DeletedUser105552

Lets see how hated I am :p

Shaggy rogers / JamieRed

Cheers.

DeletedUser

I think people who are playing w 59 cant be impartial. lets take macondude/ humbletree here, he will never judge impartial an enemy for example :)

PS. From my knowledge, is not allowed to have more than one account on this forum, still humbletree got macondude account also...

DeletedUser

I think you can sign me up. I would love to beat Axl in semi finals. (:)

rascal-the-cat

Sign us up too. Let's see if the 'little' cat can outperform the 'big' cat. :D

rascal-the-cat

I think people who are playing w 59 cant be impartial. lets take macondude/ humbletree here, he will never judge impartial an enemy for example :)

I personally have no problems being impartial - if someone is a good player they are a good player. The fact that they may be in an enemy tribe makes no difference.

DeletedUser

PS. From my knowledge, is not allowed to have more than one account on this forum, still humbletree got macondude account also...

Like I said, be respectful. Macon played w16 like many of us and took part in these player vs player threads and he was impartial there. Macon is also a humbletree coplayer. The mod humbletree on the forums is another person entirely.

DeletedUser

My mistake then

and I dont see the part where Im disrespectful?

DeletedUser

For the record, it's not against the rules to have multiple forum accounts. Just wouldn't want that rumor spreading.

DeletedUser

You singled Macon out and said he was incapable of being impartial. Not sure how he would take it, but to me that is an insult. Then you implied that he was breaking a forum rule that doesn't exist and he wouldn't have been guilty of anyways.

DeletedUser

Sign me and my worse part up.

Ads121 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

People can be impartial, but they're probably more likely to vote for their tribemates because they've see them in action more. There are people in GotRob that I respect, believe it or not. However, if I was unimpressed with their attacks against me, I'll most likely vote against them. I don't believe I've said anything very rude to you, other than talking about the lack of organization in the OP against me. I'm not sure why you feel the need to single me out in some of your posts? I feel that, if anything, you're more likely to vote against me out of spite.
The only GotRob player (that I know of) that has signed up is Shaggy. I haven't seen him play, so I am unable to gauge his abilities against others.

DeletedUser

You singled Macon out and said he was incapable of being impartial. Not sure how he would take it, but to me that is an insult. Then you implied that he was breaking a forum rule that doesn't exist and he wouldn't have been guilty of anyways.

my mistake, I assumed rules are same with ro server