W60 Nickjer Auto Updating Maps

Repinski

Anon being listed as a family won't affect the maps. I've removed them on the site but haven't fixed the first post.

As for family, an academy and main tribe or main tribe that uses a smaller one to store their inactives for internalling. Basher tribes would be classed as allies IMO.

DeletedUser

Anon being listed as a family won't affect the maps. I've removed them on the site but haven't fixed the first post.

As for family, an academy and main tribe or main tribe that uses a smaller one to store their inactives for internalling. Basher tribes would be classed as allies IMO.

I think this was for W62

Repinski

No it was meant for this world. I don't manage w62. Was referring to the following:

I think Anons are mostly gone. Thanks for zooming out.

I am not sure but I think Calm. has a basher tribe... Would that count as family? =/ I think it's *Calm* or something.

DeletedUser

What does a player gotta do to be on the top noblers map o_O been nobling steady since the beginning and still not on it!

DeletedUser

How though? Over the past 2 weeks have nobled 90 villages

It goes from the start of your account to the current date.

Lets say the world started a month ago and 16 people started the same day:
You noble 8 people
12 other people noble 12 villages.

Then 3 players started a week after you and nobled 10 villages.

You wouldn't be on the map.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well thats complete bull, Ive nobled twice as many villages in the past 2 weeks then some of the top 20 do in a month and Im still not on top noblers. So upset right now </3

DeletedUser

Well thats complete bull, Ive nobled twice as many villages in the past 2 weeks then some of the top 20 do in a month and Im still not on top noblers. So upset right now </3

It's like... days divided by conquers or something like that to get the average. Or visa versa, idk... To busy to figure it out xD

Like if a 50K players nobles 5 villages in 1 day his average is 5 villages per day which might be higher then a 4M point player so he'll be above them. lol

DeletedUser

Lowest I've seen on one of the maps when I checked it once on W59 I think it was... WE had a 80k player who was #1 for fastest nobler over a couple 2M point players. Was there for about 4 days. xD

DeletedUser

It is totally NOT FAIR that you have to be over 6 villas to get onto fastest noblers map. :(((

Repinski

Fastest Noblers:
(# villages conquered since first nobled village)/(time since first
nobled village). Basically it shows the rate of ennoblements in
units of villages per day for the fastest players since their first
nobled village. Again, this doesn't count villages nobled by its
own owner. Example: I have 10 villages and never nobled one of
my own villages, so it should show 8 villages nobled because it
doesn't count village I started world with and first nobled village.

It's in the first post guys....

DeletedUser

image.php

still should count. -.-

DeletedUser

Last two villages nobled by Thana Nightshade < 600 pts...

Fast but not exactly threatening.

You seriously farming those coins or are you a push with a voice?