Biggest Betrayls of w2

DeletedUser910

Ok guys, stop with the spam and get back on topic.

I think everyone is laughing at each other.

What the hell was the topic anyway? lol!!

Oh yeah. Biggest Betrayals of W2. There's always going to be some backstabbing in a game like this.

DeletedUser

There was a topic? ;)

I backstabbed people in EG all the time. Resputi the great was the best to backstab <3

DeletedUser

At least I can say I never back-stabbed anyone. I may have manipulated several, but never back-stabbed. Now Ripfin...he was a pro!
(and I still miss Musch, as I pinch Mikey's butt)
McMommy

DeletedUser910

Personally, I've never back stabbed anyone. I can't vouch for the leaders in this world however.

It's only a game anyways. 20 years from now most people won't even remember Tribal Wars. lol!! I know I won't. Hopefully I'll be playing with my grand kids by then.

DeletedUser

Backstabbing a bunch of players without warning after they backstabbed me with no warning was very satisfying at the time.

DeletedUser

The biggest betrayal ever was when HOT joined ATEN fighting against TW. It was fun though because the centre of W2 had been a sea of blue for so long.

DeletedUser

This was AFTER I left, right?? Because I know that wouldn't happen while I was there....

DeletedUser

I can't remember if that was when you were in, or out, or in, or out, or in again :)

haha Steve, you still playing?

DeletedUser

wow, the forum still hangs on to my quote after all these years? Is arthas still playing?

DeletedUser7126

I can't remember if that was when you were in, or out, or in, or out, or in again :)

haha Steve, you still playing?

yep, still here :) no arthas is not playing. the new arthas is the player named controelong from w1

DeletedUser910

This was AFTER I left, right?? Because I know that wouldn't happen while I was there....

Yeah, I think you were already long gone. TW should have stayed out it. If they had the whole world could have been a sea a blue by now.

wishus

Such bad memories. The ultimate betrayal in World 2 was when Siv's joke thread got nuked!

Mysticjelly2

The biggest betrayal ever was when HOT joined ATEN fighting against TW. It was fun though because the centre of W2 had been a sea of blue for so long.

The biggest betrayal is a point of view. I wouldn't have said this is the biggest betrayal at all, although there have been numerous betrayals in world 2. I don't think there is a tribe or family tribe that was no betrayed at some point. From my point of view, this point in time was justice, from yours it is betrayal. Reality is, it made the world more interesting for a time.