Daily awards

DeletedUser

Defender of the day
1. RobinGoodfellow (3.501.892 units)!
2. FCBunyodkor (3.203.328 units)!
3. farmercy(2.885.538 units)!
4. rex3x16 (891.153 units)!
5. Silentknight2006 (727.062 units)

Those are the rankings since it was last updated.

but Atag also got:

#402 2012,February 28th, 18:00 Top
4x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 27.02.2012 (1.075.573 units)!

and im not sure if theres any others since the update.

DeletedUser

Check with dog-on-point, I know he got a couple (at least) Defender Daily's with over 2 million units killed. Whichever is his highest should be recorded here.

DeletedUser

well, here is my new one,

this is six's final defender score for yesterday
Achieved daily awards
11x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 07.04.2012 (2.377.084 units)!

Repinski

yup last night i was like 'daah. who the hell is nobling 90+ villas!!!". later I checked TW stats and found out ur barb munching skills

TBH rep, this is not the award you should be bragging abt .. its awful. 99 small barbs!!!!.

these are the awards people should post here:(lol i know they dont make the list ;)
13x Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 28.03.2012 (414.599 units)!

View your awards

and

6x Looter of the day

You plundered the most resources in this world on 28.03.2012 (12.765.448 resources)!

View your awards

Not sure if this is still top 5 material as the first post is a bit out of date but.... It's pretty damn close if it isn't.

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 09.04.2012 (700.948 units)!

DeletedUser93993

Not sure if this is still top 5 material as the first post is a bit out of date but.... It's pretty damn close if it isn't.

1x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 09.04.2012 (700.948 units)!

u stole my attacker yesterday :(

i ended up with 600k + kills. i am very sad.

Repinski

It'd have been over a mil if I took the time to time them all to land in the same day. I killed nearly 300k in the first day. Then 700k. And am at 250k right now.

DeletedUser

I'll put this in there as a probable...

Subject Award received: 3x Attacker of the day
Sent Apr 13, 2012 00:00:22
3x Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 12.04.2012 (731.913 units)!

Repinski

Just had to go and beat me didn't you Emu? Now I gotta go one up you lol.

hallzyjake

7x Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world on 23.04.2012 (80 villages)!

i think i am part of this awards board now :)

Repinski

Should prob bug the mod that doesn't do anything for that since who knows where Matty is.

DeletedUser

4x Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 10.05.2012 (1.363.262 units)!

That should creep into the top 5 somewhere.

DeletedUser93993

this thread is dead. LOL anywz

19x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 26.06.2012 (1.386.156 units)! :lol:

i think that beats urs emulous . ima second now :axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Amazing how Subv's op on Robin is still the largest to land on the same day after all this time.

Repinski

Not really. This is a lazy world and I've yet to see one proper op out of this world. And by proper I mean timed down to the letter. Same minute landing time, ect. RC's OPs were the only ones that came close.

Tis why I'm leaving the world. I've found that sort of planning again in w62 inside Agency.

DeletedUser93993

Amazing how Subv's op on Robin is still the largest to land on the same day after all this time.

NO U ARE WRONG

this one is from Robins profile page :

"You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 30.05.2012 (4.427.734 units)!"

SUBV op gave him a 3 million Defender. this one a is a fresh hit. lil less than a month ago.

and if u are talking about attacker. not bragging but i think i have made the largest hit till date. i know RGFs attacker is bigga than me but he got it while clearing his own barbs(which just takes 2 nukes to clear 1 villa :p,kinda easy ) ;)

DeletedUser

NO U ARE WRONG

this one is from Robins profile page :

"You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 30.05.2012 (4.427.734 units)!"

SUBV op gave him a 3 million Defender. this one a is a fresh hit. lil less than a month ago.

and if u are talking about attacker. not bragging but i think i have made the largest hit till date. i know RGFs attacker is bigga than me but he got it while clearing his own barbs(which just takes 2 nukes to clear 1 villa :p,kinda easy ) ;)
ohh wasnt aware of the date. Amazing how RGF doesnt lose any villages to ops like that lol

DeletedUser93182

Not really. This is a lazy world and I've yet to see one proper op out of this world. And by proper I mean timed down to the letter. Same minute landing time, ect. RC's OPs were the only ones that came close.

Tis why I'm leaving the world. I've found that sort of planning again in w62 inside Agency.

Quit this world again due to being smashed?

Repinski

If you consider being smashed losing villages to a tribemate that I'm gifting them too, then yes.