GotRob vs. -34- daily WarStats.

DeletedUser103416

ok i am confused.every stat keeps putting =GTC= in with GotRob yet according to the diplomacy we dont have any wars

DeletedUser

Anything that discuss rule breaking is not permitted here on forum. If you feel unfair that some players are breaking the rules, this is not the place to complain. You need to submit a ticket where mods can investigate the scenario more carefully, not here!

Sincerely,
EC~

monsterbro

this war is done. gotrob is now recruiting and thanks gotrob for the invite haha

DeletedUser

I was surprised to see that GotRob recruited Monsterbro after all he's said on the externals. They must be really desperate.

DeletedUser

Desperate why? :)

we just want to end that war, its a nonsense
I have been following this war... Geani this is tribal wars not tribal hugs
birdy.png

DeletedUser100507

wow funny when gotrob does something you start critizising us.

GotRob has spies in -34- you call us cheats and foul players, we find out that lesss had a spy for sometime and no1 says anything about that.

im sure you've witnessed tribes on other worlds which end the war early and recruit good member of the opposite tribe, well were doing exactly that but once again you critizise us and call us huggers, after we've warred so many tribes you still call us huggers, really?

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: okay we can end the war just surrender return all villages and fill them with resources. other than that you gonna need more nukes because this is tribal wars and i am at war.

http://https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/399303_412488365470841_913603557_n.jpg

looks like its just you :icon_twisted:

this war is done. gotrob is now recruiting and thanks gotrob for the invite haha

I was surprised to see that GotRob recruited Monsterbro after all he's said on the externals. They must be really desperate.

desperate because you will recruit anyone even people that make fun of you on these forums but oh well let the fun begin

I hope now he will understand how we are :)
Too bad for monsterbro he didnt understand before
I didnt expect it anyway

[17:12:01] *** shaggy rogers l-a dat afară pe bschrauwen din această conversaţie. ***
[17:12:02] shaggy rogers: Jul 03
17:13 bschrauwen has been dismissed by Shaggy Rogers.
[17:12:05] shaggy rogers: hes now gone
[17:12:08] geani29: good
[17:12:14] geani29: he was monsterbro btw
[17:12:21] geani29: :p
[17:12:23] shaggy rogers: Yes co playing it
[17:12:26] geani29: yes
[17:12:39] General Bunny: he getting kicked aswell
[17:12:40] geani29: too bad he didnt want to play with us and posted that rubish on externals
[17:12:43] General Bunny: oh yeh
[17:12:46] General Bunny: :D
[17:12:52] geani29: this is life
[17:13:01] General Bunny: i thought he was monsterbro
[17:13:06] dmcd1980-Time: (y)
[17:13:09] geani29: we knew he was
[17:13:19] General Bunny: that name just sounded like a guy like monster woud have
[17:14:28] geani29: I dont hate anyone or hold a grunge, but I expect from our players to play with us, in a team. If they want different, we dont need them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

looks like its just you :icon_twisted:

sometimes one person fighting back is all you need for a revolution :icon_biggrin:

revolutions are nearly always against the leading power, gotrob isnt the leading power (not in terms of points anyway) if you want to start a revolution start it against pita, if you want to have a war then its against us.

DeletedUser

[17:12:02] shaggy rogers: Jul 03
17:13 bschrauwen has been dismissed by Shaggy Rogers.
[17:12:05] shaggy rogers: hes now gone
[17:12:08] geani29: good
[17:12:14] geani29: he was monsterbro btw
[17:12:21] geani29: :p
[17:12:23] shaggy rogers: Yes co playing it
[17:12:26] geani29: yes

Again, congrats on kicking an innocent person.

[17:12:40] geani29: too bad he didnt want to play with us and posted that rubish on externals

Lol, really? You would accept him after what he's said about you and your tribe? If I were leading a tribe, I doubt I would accept someone that constantly belittled my tribe.

[17:14:28] geani29: I dont hate anyone or hold a grunge, but I expect from our players to play with us, in a team. If they want different, we dont need them

I do believe this is false. After all, you keep insulting me without provocation.

monsterbro

macondude we all know how bad gotrob is lacking in skill. so of course they would take me in and im still in gotrob and pita should be ready then gotrob should be ready right after

DeletedUser

macondude we all know how bad gotrob is lacking in skill. so of course they would take me in and im still in gotrob and pita should be ready then gotrob should be ready right after

who are u then if your still in rob because all u keep doing is jumping accounts be a man stop hiding for such a big mouth u hide yourself very well its getting really boring now btw man up grow a pair or leave it

monsterbro

who are u then if your still in rob because all u keep doing is jumping accounts be a man stop hiding for such a big mouth u hide yourself very well its getting really boring now btw man up grow a pair or leave it

why should i show myself to you guys, i like to keep myself hiding. and grow pair? haha your one to talk

DeletedUser

im one to talk were have i hidden myself mate im dmcd1980 everywere here skype ingame im not in hidding u are heres your chance to be a man take it youl just jump to another account anyway lets be honest thats all youve ever done