chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,028,202
Side 2: 1,700,470
Difference: 672,268

chart

fun stuff

DeletedUser

Looks relatively even matched. It won't be clear on who is most likely to win this war for another 6-8 weeks

DeletedUser

little by little infamy is coming back when you look at the stats in the last 2 days. i think this is the first time this world have a proper war. lol :D

DeletedUser

Dont think the stats will mean anything for while yet for either side. Lets face it were marking and counting each others guns at the moment :)

DeletedUser

Dont think the stats will mean anything for while yet for either side. Lets face it were marking and counting each others guns at the moment :)

Precisely. Finding where the active players and inactive players are right now.

DeletedUser

little by little infamy is coming back when you look at the stats in the last 2 days. i think this is the first time this world have a proper war. lol :D

yeah we'd be pretty much level if you wern't in Infamy, obviously stats don't tell the full story, they don't include the 100k or so points catted from your joke of a number 1 player for a start :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I think a few of your members are getting quite a catting too if im not mistaken :p

edit: what happened to the stuff after this message?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah we'd be pretty much level if you wern't in Infamy, obviously stats don't tell the full story, they don't include the 100k or so points catted from your joke of a number 1 player for a start :icon_neutral:

ikr. :lol:

DeletedUser

Ariento, what was with the train with only 100 axe with each noble? I sniped for nothing!

DeletedUser

Ariento, what was with the train with only 100 axe with each noble? I sniped for nothing!

mix build in that village so i've got to get rid of it :D

btw mate who is tannu098? he keeps supporting my village :( don't attack me mikabuk ok? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

btw mate who is tannu098? he keeps supporting my village :( don't attack me mikabuk ok? :icon_redface:

guess he felt sorry for u, I do too..told u id take some of your villages one day though didn't I when you first joined infamy ;)

DeletedUser

Hey do you all remember me? Cody? Its The Canadian Conqueror, duke of OPP, and as you probably remember the leader of DAWN. Good times when you nobled us all. I remember when you guys were puny, nothing. Now, you guys are I believe the best in the world and I will love to be able to say that I knew the leader of the tribe that won world 57. Good luck to both sides, but I really hope Knock! can win this one. Lets go Knock! And good job Cody on Wipeout once again. Good luck! Happy hunting!

DeletedUser

Hey do you all remember me? Cody? Its The Canadian Conqueror, duke of OPP, and as you probably remember the leader of DAWN. Good times when you nobled us all. I remember when you guys were puny, nothing. Now, you guys are I believe the best in the world and I will love to be able to say that I knew the leader of the tribe that won world 57. Good luck to both sides, but I really hope Knock! can win this one. Lets go Knock! And good job Cody on Wipeout once again. Good luck! Happy hunting!

I remember you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

guess he felt sorry for u, I do too..told u id take some of your villages one day though didn't I when you first joined infamy ;)

i hope that day will come :icon_wink: but i can gift it to you if you really want just please don't attack me :(

DeletedUser

I remember you. :icon_wink:

This is so awesome! I feel so honored! Good luck! FYI if you go on TW Stats and go to the map, and look at it with Infamy an Knock! put in it, it looks like the yin-yan symbol without the dots(Edit: Actually way more like the Pepsi symbol. *facepalm*). North vs South it will and ever shall be! Well at least for now...:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: