The Robbers answer to the penguins declaration

DeletedUser

You are a lost cause and this is my last post in this thread. I give up. My dog understands my english better. :icon_sad:

129092786498235257.jpg

DeletedUser

I have one thing to say about this answer to the declaration, and I think it sums things up perfectly:

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Dr Seuss

I have another quote that fulfils PITA's objectives perfectly:

I don't try to intimidate anybody before a fight. That's nonsense. I intimidate people by hitting them.
Mike Tyson

JF

DeletedUser

Well this is an interesting thread, suddenly. Who knew that PITA would finally share what I'm sure they'd been thinking for so long.

DeletedUser68153

Seems to me both sides were rude to an ally. Doesnt seem right to call some1 on it when u urself (or tribe) is responsible for it also.

DeletedUser

Im not surprised, whos alike, stick together :))
rudness is your name I think

DeletedUser

Im not surprised, whos alike, stick together :))
rudness is your name I think

makes no sense, considering how you actually know that Maths isn't in the council, and still mailed him behind the councils back.

[spoil]
7ztbW.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Honestly, Geani, if you're going to try to get people to agree with you, provide facts that actually matter.

DeletedUser

makes no sense, considering how you actually know that Maths isn't in the council, and still mailed him behind the councils back.

[spoil]
7ztbW.jpg
[/spoil]

Could she have mail him b/c she saw they were his claims?

DeletedUser96141

lol, Im not even bothered :)) this answer should be enough to pleade my case :)

this is verry RUDE !

Maths Legend Jun 28,2012 02:12
Do not mail me. Ever, under any circumstances. Even if you are dying.

That is rude to be honest. Could be way more friendly.

That doesnt change the fact that PITA has been right the whole thread here and i, quite frankly, think geani is either stupid or HUGELY misunderstood :\

[spoil]
RgVM1.jpg
[/spoil]
Thats a Russel Peters quote =.=

oh and please stop arguing with them PITA? They are mostly bringing shame to themselves whenever they open their mouths :)

DeletedUser

The Drums Roll Louder

It could just be indigestion... or Tinitus perhaps?

Though with our Resident Scotsman always ready..and with all this much Hot air...

Perhaps we'd all enjoy a nice blast on the Bagpipes?

[spoil]
ScottishBagpiperHaunting.jpg

What Have Ride got up their Kilts? [/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love when Pita cant keep their word :)

some of them allready started and its not 21.00 st yet..

what else should I say? thats says all =))

DeletedUser106579

There are time-stamped launches from trivi.ro from over 24 hours ago, Geani...

DeletedUser

I love when Pita cant keep their word :)

some of them allready started and its not 21.00 st yet..

what else should I say? thats says all =))

I have over 100 tagged attacks from Trivi.ro and Ettienne27 that were sent upwards of 4 hours ago. I'd check at home before you try pointing fingers. This is the second time GotRob has broken the 7 day period in completely different ways.