The Church

DeletedUser

If you both have the same level of church then if one is within the radius then the other must also be. However, remember that for troops to be religious, the Origin of the troops has to be within the radius, not the destination. So so long as he is sending from a village within his church radius, his troops will be religious regardless of whether your village is within the radius of his church or not.

DeletedUser

Hey,

I'm currently sitting an account on w48, and the account was banned and the person lost 1/3 of his villages. He accepted that and now has villages that have a negative belief...and those villages are actually within a church radius, what gives???

Some of them are within the church radius and are nil belief, other are also within the church radius and have -1 (negative 1) and -2 (negative 2) belief..>We can't figure it out for the life of us, but it is getting pretty annoying and we are not getting answers from our support ticket....

Please help....

Kanukanutz
w48

DeletedUser

guys if i send religious troops to unreligious villa as support
would they fight 100% or 50% ?

Lethal Legend

Long time since I tried a church world, seen the rebuild times for moving your first church.

What is the cost of resource to rebuild your first and only church?

DeletedUser

If this info is all here and has been for some time why hasn't the help wiki been updated so that people can actually find out what is the actual score
rather than just having the minimal bullcrap that is on there which just leads to people getting annoyed when they go to move the first church and then to find they cant and all plans gets thrown out the window and people who pay premium end up quitting all because someone is too lazy to update the help.

DeletedUser

If this info is all here and has been for some time why hasn't the help wiki been updated so that people can actually find out what is the actual score
rather than just having the minimal bullcrap that is on there which just leads to people getting annoyed when they go to move the first church and then to find they cant and all plans gets thrown out the window and people who pay premium end up quitting all because someone is too lazy to update the help.
That's an especially extreme extrapolation you have there.

DeletedUser

I abhore the concept of church worlds and have never played one nor intend to, but even I know you cant move the first church.

DeletedUser

okay smart guy care to point out exactly was extrapolative about my statement.

As i searched the help file several times in discussions with people about churchs as w63 is my first church world. And at no point did it make mention of not being able to move your first church after building a second church.

If inno has the resources and time to make massive updates to the game, new servers, new games and even put up big prizes on. i would imagine updating something as little as the help file on churchs would be such a minor task.

As for my plans being thrown out the window in regards to strategy I would assume even someone as simple as you can realize that with the inability to move a first church after building another when the help file clearly mentions nothing of the sort would seriously mess up long term planning and strategy.

As for paying members quitting the i have had several of my tribe members quit so far due to this crap and send me there sits or just straight delete there accounts out of frustration.

Now to repeat my question care to point out exactly what was extrapolative about my statement.

I abhore the concept of church worlds and have never played one nor intend to, but even I know you cant move the first church.

You are a noob, you are able to move your first church. maybe you should crawl back under a rock or go find a topic where you have an idea rather than just spam this one with you idiotic statements.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...annoyed when they go to move the first church and then to find they cant.

you are able to move your first church.

not being able to move your first church

The first church can only be constructed once, and can't be moved thereafter another construction, Mr Contradiction.

Edit: The wiki states that the First Church is available to be built in your first village. Why would you and half of your little newbie tribemates assume you could then build it in your third or fourth (etc) village?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It can actually be moved, but only if you have no other churches. However, the wiki doesn't imply they are movable at all, so I'm not sure why you would read the wiki and then try to move a church. Sounds somewhat like you didn't fully read the wiki to me, which isn't exactly the wiki's fault.

And it was extrapolative because you make large, uncertain jumps while implying they are certain. There's probably a better word for it, but I forgot that word so alliteration sounded better. You, for example, assume that just because someone's plans to move a church go wrong they end up quitting. This is a rather ridiculous reason for quitting. Sure, with some other factors it might be a less ridiculous reason but you can't assume those other things will always happen.

DeletedUser

It can actually be moved, but only if you have no other churches. However, the wiki doesn't imply they are movable at all, so I'm not sure why you would read the wiki and then try to move a church. Sounds somewhat like you didn't fully read the wiki to me, which isn't exactly the wiki's fault.

So my comments about the wiki being incomplete and useless is on point and you dont disagree with me there, thats something at least. Thank you

And when in building demolition it comes up as something you can demolish once you have a second village and rebuild, with no mention of not being able to demolish it or move it once you have a second church in wiki one would make a reasonable assumption that it is possible to move the first church as often as you wish. Because if there was something big like not being able to move the first church after a second church is built you would expect something like that to be in the help wiki and not have to search the forums for it.

And it was extrapolative because you make large, uncertain jumps while implying they are certain. There's probably a better word for it, but I forgot that word so alliteration sounded better. You, for example, assume that just because someone's plans to move a church go wrong they end up quitting. This is a rather ridiculous reason for quitting. Sure, with some other factors it might be a less ridiculous reason but you can't assume those other things will always happen.

Oh come on, once you have been around long enough you will realize that its actually one of the more valid reasons for quitting compared to some of the things people come up with for reasons.

And there was nothing uncertain about my comments about players quitting due to being unable to move a church. I have had a player quit as a result of this directly and a couple others have stated that churchs were the reason they had decided to quit (I cant put those on this direct issue but they are close enough in similarities that its something you don't just ignore).

DeletedUser

Oh come on, once you have been around long enough you will realize that its actually one of the more valid reasons for quitting compared to some of the things people come up with for reasons.

That's really not true. I have seen worse reasons, but it's nowhere near being "one of the more valid reasons".

I'm sure you've been playing longer than your join date says. Implying you have more experience than someone with a join date of 2008, when you've joined only a couple months ago, is still a little silly, though.
I have enough experience to know what reasons people use for quitting, and "my plan to move the first church failed" is not a very good one. Even "I have 20k attacks and I cba to deal with them so I will lie and say my grandmother died" is a better reason than "my plan to move the first church failed". I mean, really, if you can't handle this, what on earth CAN you handle? TW is really not your game if you will quit over not being able to move your first church.

MR.MR

Unless things have changed, you can move your first church while still having other churches... w30 was the first church world and also my first TW world ever...

If you self-conquer your first church village, it becomes available to be rebuilt in another village. The strategy for long range nobling is to have your first church ready to go when you land, it takes 5-10 minutes to build instead of 3 hours.

I personally love the churches (maybe because that was the gameplay style I was trained on) because they add a bunch more strategy to the game, a lot more planning and coordination to take out enemy churches first then rain nukes down on the newly churchless villas, etc. I am still waiting on a higher-speed church world (a HP server would be glorious), as I think a 2-speed world with churches would keep things moving along while still having the strategems of churches.

EDIT: (I will add this here for future readers- I can answer a lot of questions regarding church strategy and gameplay, feel free to send me a PM on the forums here)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Please can anybody help me clarify one question concerning churhces?
I have a village (let's say village #1) with church.
My tribemember has a village (let's say village #2) inside my church circle. But he personally has no church in his village and has no churches in his other villager near this village.

Question:
If I send my troops from the village #1 to support my tribemember to the village #2 (which is not mine, but is inside my church citcle), would they have 100% morale when are used as defence troops or only 50% morale?

DeletedUser

Defending troops take the Church effect from whatever village they are supporting. So, 50%.

DeletedUser

One more question:
can I build First church once more time if:
1. I have no village with the first church (it has been conquered, for example).
2. I have one or more villages with "common" churches (non-first).