A message to EG with love from DF

DeletedUser910

I didn't say just you ruined EG, and why did they leave EG? Because they realised it was ruined and a worthless tribe. But I did enjoy the boost of activeness you guys had when first formed. Wish you guys still had that sort of activity. Would make the game even more fun.

Considering LWS was originally made up of mostly TW members and TW had dominated this world for the first few years, I don't think worthless is the right word. I wish all of TW had stayed and played. The world would be over by now.

DeletedUser

I am not even too sure where this topic was supposed to lead anyway.

Ok, I shall say that EG is now pretty worthless. But wasn't always.

DeletedUser7464

I'd say worthless tribe is a bit strong :lol:

Considering LWS was originally made up of mostly TW members and TW had dominated this world for the first few years, I don't think worthless is the right word. I wish all of TW had stayed and played. The world would be over by now.

Less than 10 conquers in a single day over the past month. DF take more villages in 1 day than EG do in over a month. Worthless sounds about right :lol:

"The world would be over by now." ...that is just speculation I'm afraid, no one will ever know :icon_cool:.

I didn't ruin EG. The inactive members and players who switched sides because they couldn't hack it and cared more about winning a fictional world then staying dedicated and true to their tribe are the ones who ruined EG.

Actually you will find that DF were winning comfortably before we invited anyone from EG. Except maybe Jacton. So blame him if you want :lol:.

DF has always been more active and determined. Simply put, EG do not deserve to win anything. Merging rank 1 and rank 2 tribe to fight rank 3? Pathetic.

DeletedUser

DF has always been more active and determined. Simply put, EG do not deserve to win anything. Merging rank 1 and rank 2 tribe to fight rank 3? Pathetic.

That's not pathetic, it's the there after that is pathetic. Merge those two tribes and then loosing to the 3rd tribe. Now that is pathetic.

DeletedUser

That's not pathetic, it's the there after that is pathetic. Merge those two tribes and then loosing to the 3rd tribe. Now that is pathetic.

Whoever you are, I agree. Oh and don't forget the ranked 4 tribe was against us too ;D

DeletedUser

You do know me Marlow, we haven't chatted much but I am in EG.

DeletedUser7464

No doubt. But it is pathetic to try and end the world in such a way in the first place, do you not agree? Not to mention the alliances that were broken in doing so.

deomonkid18

I thought it was a rather Noble move. I mean trying to end the world quickly to save all those lives from countless hours poured into this game. didn't quite go as planned but hey, if a elephant can swim in sand than why can't a cucumber eat a mice?

DeletedUser910

Less than 10 conquers in a single day over the past month. DF take more villages in 1 day than EG do in over a month. Worthless sounds about right :lol:

"The world would be over by now." ...that is just speculation I'm afraid, no one will ever know :icon_cool:.

Actually you will find that DF were winning comfortably before we invited anyone from EG. Except maybe Jacton. So blame him if you want :lol:.

Sorry, but most of TW members are no longer playing. TW wasn't worthless, that's for sure. The members who never fought while in EG and left for DF were the worthless ones. They know who they are. I'll give philler some respect though. At least he stayed neutral until he was ready to pick a side and fight.

DeletedUser910

No doubt. But it is pathetic to try and end the world in such a way in the first place, do you not agree? Not to mention the alliances that were broken in doing so.

There were a LOT of alliances broken throughout the existence of this world. It's part of the game though. Lots of backstabbing, spies, traitors, etc.. LOL!! We didn't always agree with it, but it made the game interesting. I wasn't happy with some of the decisions, but what can you do?

DeletedUser95513

Sorry, but most of TW members are no longer playing. TW wasn't worthless, that's for sure. The members who never fought while in EG and left for DF were the worthless ones. They know who they are. I'll give philler some respect though. At least he stayed neutral until he was ready to pick a side and fight.

Well if you remember, I was in TW...and was ready to fight in EG...however...you guys gave me no voice at the table and i was left with an ultimatum...which i dont like threats so i fought against the oppressors

DeletedUser

Yea you can't knock TW mate, I had some brilliant skirmishes with TW back in the day, as far as i know those players left about the same time i did, the rest were just sim city - i guess these days not many people own their original account which is understandable, I'd love to come back and go toe to toe with players like that again

DeletedUser7464

"Back in the day", I don't think TW were useless at all, and yeah I probs agree they would of won the world if they all stuck around. But like I said it doesn't matter. They didn't stick around. We are left with the people who put the most time and effort into the world, shame EG will have nothing to show for it at the end.

"The members who never fought while in EG and left for DF were the worthless ones." I think you'll find the majority of our members who used to be in EG were fighters. That's a big part of the reason we invited them. We don't want people who sit around and do nothing. If they hadn't of fought for EG for over a year then we would be even closer to ending the world now. They have done more for EG than most of the people still making up the numbers over there.

deomonkid18

I would love to know what Deus did in EG besides sit on his ass and complain he was too lazy to send attacks. Aside fromhim and rann and Baldy I can see your point though of going after our best. Though Chelsea and Sombra did diddly squat from what I remember as well.