The Rising, The Ride and a Assassination

DeletedUser9212

Heat waves rose from the plains of Arkania in all directions. RedLance shading his eyes with his hand while looking in all directions, becoming accustomed to these new lands.

Following the Old Codes in this world have lead to some harsh realities. Generations after Generations of Warlords have changed greatly from when the Old Codes were founded and followed. Few were left that believed in them.

Honesty, Integrity and Ones word a Bond stronger than Steel. Justice had been warped by the feeling, that only might made right and all most people cared about were their own personal gain at any expense.

Courage had fled along with anyone when confronted with a stronger force. Most had lost the Heart to stand and rebuild and fight and rebuild time and again. Never to surrender, Never to run away, Never to give up or into the corruption sweeping the world.

Taking a deep breath, he turns around and walks back into his campaign tent. Looking down at the map on his desk. He makes a decission. Calling to his Aide he sends for his Heralds. Three stand before him. To the first two Heralds he presents scrolls to them for both Name it Lesss of -34- and Gills28 of the Ninjas asking they meet him at a certain meadow in a neutral land uninhabited.

To the final Herald he hands the third scroll. Along with it he pulls a strange smallish seeming solid metal object, flat on one end and rounded on the other. A gift given him many years before. Give these to Blue Eyed Sandwalker and send him the regards of a old comrade.

Stepping outside he watches as the Heralds ride off. Calling to his stablehand he mounts his horse. Dismissing the objections of his men. He too heads off on his own. No troops, no guards, no protection but his own strength of arm.

Collecting his thoughts as he rides, the wind cooling his brow and calming him. He thinks that once again he must do what he had thought he would not have to do again. For evil to succeed all it needed was for good men to do nothing.

And he was damned if he would do nothing.

DeletedUser

saxe6.jpg

DeletedUser

At the moment this thread makes as much sense as an ice machine in an Eskimo convenience store.

Hopefully more will become clearer.

DeletedUser

I think, from past experience, and Given the Literary Revival taking place on w59 currently.. er.. all the Poetry and Fictional writing ... i think that Redlance is doing a Creative writing piece to enliven the Forums, where so many other threads merely disintegrate into the mire of repetetive argument...

Though, i'm still waiting either for a Scroll, or a small metal thing... possibly a Gold doorknob?

However, that reply isnt in the new found Literary spirit of w59, where Fictional writing and Poetry contests galore abound theses day... and i enjoyed the Post very much Redlance, you always were a Good writer

*calls for a mandolin player*

Outside the Inn (where Blue-us Lazi-us, Commander of the Drunken Armies of the North, was quafffing Ale ....) the word went out...

"Watch it Lads.. Blue's composing "Poetry" again..."

Doors at Inns and Brothels, at Bakers and Butchers, resounded to the mass exodus of the Village..

"Heh Diddle diddle..the Cat and the Fiddle...."

It was a Good start.. But Blue knew that yet again, he had Writer's Block... some of the standard of Poetry recently made him wary, not to get this just right...

The roaring flame sounds asunder
Savages the sky with a searing sword
Ripping lightning, whipping thunder
Ravaging loose the chord...

No, too pretentious thought Blue...

"Heh Diddle diddle..the Cat and the Fiddle...."

To be Continued...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9212

As with this world only a few have gotten it so far. This is a free flowing RP that any can join to a certain degree as long as you stay within character for the time and place we are playing in and you do not try to kill off anothers character. Comments are fine but spamming with pictures would be inappropiate.

Perhaps it will reflect ingame happenings and perhaps it will not. That is also a part of the story. Aon I live in Florida and American English is my only language that I speak.

The idea is to let your imagination run free and to try and put too words what this world is like to you if it were real. The story will evolve over time as does the world. You will just have to wait for each post to see what happens next.......

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sounds creative :) Will be interesting to read at least apart from the usual trolling.

Tbh we are all imagining our tribal wars careers like this but somehow it never happens...

DeletedUser9212

Riding along valleys, plains and thru wooded areas. RedLance makes his way towards the meeting place. He can but hope that the others will make it as this has become a dangerous land to travel thru. Up in the distance he sees a Sentry at a small bridge crossing a river.

As he approaches he see that this man wears the insignia of the Robbers. Gritting his teeth he moves forward.

Sentry: Halt, All who wish to pass will pay in Allegiance or Blood. Gold you will give either way.

RedLance: I give allegiance to no one who is not deserving of it and you and yours are not. Gold I pay for food, drink and women and even though it looks like nothing swings between your legs. Your too damn ugly. Want my blood..Have my Steel.

With a warcry he draws his sword and kicks his spurs into his horses flank. The sentry his face turned red in rage by the words spoken to him lets loose his own cry of fury. Spurring forward the two of them approach at a full gallop. With a resounding crash swords clash against shields as they meet. Going past eachother they slow and wheel their horses coming together again and settling down into a dance of death of sword on sword and shield back and forth. Death flickering back and forth with each blow thrown.

In a blink of the eye, the Sentry drops his shield just enough and RedLance lands a resounding blow to the Sentries helmet knocking him from his horse. Jumping off his horse. Redlance approaches quickly but cautiously and places his swordtip to the man's throat.

RedLance: Tell your Masters that they do not intimidate everyone on this world. Wait on second thought. They will not learn.

To the terrified look in the Sentries eyes, RedLance drives the tip of his sword thru the man's throat, passing thru the man's spine. With satisfaction he watches the light of life dim and fade away. Pulling his sword free he wipes it clean on the sentries cloak and remounts his horse, trotting across the bridge he thinks to himself this indeed will be a long trip.

DeletedUser9212

I appreciate your enthusiasm Monsterbro. Your optimism is just overwhelming. One of such intelectual(spelling?) support and understanding such as yourself is a truly amazing thing.

DeletedUser

Can I ride to the meeting on a dragon? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser84667

It was pretty obvious what the thread was for just by it's title.

DeletedUser9212

Feel free Gills and Damutantman you may well be surprised as this story is far from set in stone and I have been known to toss many a twist and turn into things.

DeletedUser

I'm going to name it Saphira
[spoil]
saphira_eragon_display.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser96141

Much more interesting and creative then most things on the w59 forums! Good job

monsterbro

lets see ya write something constructive :icon_wink:

i dont need write anyhting constructive on these forum to proof anything. i really dont care if you dont like my spelling or grammar but yet for some reason im making more money then most here

DeletedUser83759

i dont need write anyhting constructive on these forum to proof anything. i really dont care if you dont like my spelling or grammar but yet for some reason im making more money then most here

Your still a cowardly f*wit no matter how much you think you make.