Funny Attacks and Successful Defences

DeletedUser

aflapjack2 (Roger) attacks Killin Ya (535|237) K25 - (Ram (646|206) aflapjack2) (new) May 27,2012 01:51
aflapjack2 (Peter) attacks Killin Ya (535|237) K25 - (Ram (646|204) aflapjack2) (new) May 27,2012 01:50
aflapjack2 (Larry) attacks Killin Ya (535|237) K25 - (Ram (655|205) aflapjack2) (new) May 27,2012 01:50
aflapjack2 (Lima) attacks Killin Ya (535|237) K25 - (Ram (651|188) aflapjack2) (new) May 27,2012 01:50
aflapjack2 (Juliet) attacks Killin Ya (535|237) K25 - (Ram (651|190) aflapjack2) May 27,2012 01:50
aflapjack2 (Oscar) attacks Killin Ya (535|237) K25 - (Ram (652|192) aflapjack2) May 27,2012 01:50
aflapjack2 (Hotel) attacks Killin Ya (535|237) K25 - (Ram (651|189) aflapjack2) (new) May 27,2012 01:50
aflapjack2 (California) attacks Killin Ya (535|237) K25 - (Ram (633|243) aflapjack2) (new) May 27,2012 01:50
aflapjack2 (Kilo) attacks Killin Ya (535|237) K25 - (Ram (668|217) aflapjack2) (new) May 27,2012 01:50
aflapjack2 (November) attacks Killin Ya (535|237) K25 - (Ram (653|192) aflapjack2) (new) May 27,2012 01:50

Those kind of noobs make me laugh...They think that they are skilled if they stay and sincronize their attacks to arrive on a proper hour.
Yeah he spent a lot of time doing that, for me it took 30 sec to stuck the vill =))

DeletedUser

Maybe you should have sent some of those to land prior to your trains yesterday. Heck, anything would have been better than nothing.

lol, funny sword would put faith into you sitting his account. Is TSL that inactive that they would rely on you? I enjoyed all the support you kept sending to the villages with no walls, lifted my ODA nicely. Is sword that much of a turtle that he could not recap? What a waste of defense :icon_rolleyes: . I didn't even time support in behind those trains :icon_neutral:

One more thing came to mind. You're the last person I would take advice from.
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Dmoron
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 11
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91,593
Side 2: 90,072
Difference: 1,521

chart

Side 1:
Players: LarryIV
Side 2:
Tribes: TSL

Side 1: 262
Side 2: 154
Difference: 108

chart

Side 1: 2,337,669
Side 2: 1,393,486
Difference: 944,183

chart

[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whats that about recapping Larry? Seems you can't even time your defense properly... I'm dissapointed.
How many trains have you lost in the past 24 hours, simply because you cannot time?

That support to vils with low walls was certainly worth it, seeing as you have so far lost every single train that you have sent.

DeletedUser

lol, funny sword would put faith into you sitting his account. Is TSL that inactive that they would rely on you? I enjoyed all the support you kept sending to the villages with no walls, lifted my ODA nicely. Is sword that much of a turtle that he could not recap? What a waste of defense :icon_rolleyes: . I didn't even time support in behind those trains :icon_neutral:

One more thing came to mind. You're the last person I would take advice from.
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Dmoron
Side 2:
Tribes: Twist!

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 11
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 91,593
Side 2: 90,072
Difference: 1,521

chart

Side 1:
Players: LarryIV
Side 2:
Tribes: TSL

Side 1: 262
Side 2: 154
Difference: 108

chart

Side 1: 2,337,669
Side 2: 1,393,486
Difference: 944,183

chart

[/SPOIL]

TSL are so inactive that your largest southern op to date was a major let down :icon_rolleyes:

I mean, you had no trailing defense, you had no nukes landing prior to the train... It was just bad. You're comparing the stats of a 3m* player and an 8m player, I bet you feel real proud buddy :) Especially when you've just been munching on those TSL inactives :icon_wink: TSL's first semi-attack on you from Sword had you ending up losing quite a bit of villages lol. If this is really all the twisties in the south have to offer, I know where I'll be relocating shortly :icon_idea:

[spoil]*just nobled 3m worth of internals about a month ago, yet to use them for growth[/spoil]

DeletedUser

TSL are so inactive that your largest southern op to date was a major let down :icon_rolleyes:

I mean, you had no trailing defense, you had no nukes landing prior to the train... It was just bad. You're comparing the stats of a 3m* player and an 8m player, I bet you feel real proud buddy :) Especially when you've just been munching on those TSL inactives :icon_wink: TSL's first semi-attack on you from Sword had you ending up losing quite a bit of villages lol. If this is really all the twisties in the south have to offer, I know where I'll be relocating shortly :icon_idea:

[spoil]*just nobled 3m worth of internals about a month ago, yet to use them for growth[/spoil]

I do feel proud actually. I am not taking up space and wasting useful villages for the war effort. You may send support but sadly that may be as far as your skill goes. Cannot confirm though, you don't seem to have the balls to play this game.

DeletedUser

I do feel proud actually. I am not taking up space and wasting useful villages for the war effort. You may send support but sadly that may be as far as your skill goes. Cannot confirm though, you don't seem to have the balls to play this game.

That really does not mean much coming from you. So far not one of your trains has been successful, and you haven't even bothered to send defense behind them (other than your last one, which also didn't fare so well.

http://en46.tribalwars.net/public_report/e2b8645750074d1c7122d824f7bab091

I will admit that I am far from skilled in either attacking or defending, but when you fail miserably on both ends, you really should not be criticizing others.

DeletedUser

You mean I don't have the balls to send 234 hour nukes just to attack you??? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Save em dmoron you might need them closer to home??
Just waiting for 80 or so to return from bamse then might send ya some love bud.

DeletedUser

Save em dmoron you might need them closer to home??
Just waiting for 80 or so to return from bamse then might send ya some love bud.

Didn't have many come back from me :icon_rolleyes: Sorry 'bout that...

DeletedUser

Amp they are what 12-13 day rebuilds so no biggie needed to convert some more backline to def anyway so you done me a favour mate and we will see dmoron try not to let you down.
Just never had much of a buzz for attacking since i joined twist way back.
I guess it's prob still to do with being part of skill tribe.
Things are looking up though might finally have some decent players around me to work with.
I have had to put up with alot of idiots and deleters on my fronts for a long time.
But maybe your right D we will see ya at least i know these guys and gals won't just delete on me anyway :D

DeletedUser

Amp they are what 12-13 day rebuilds so no biggie needed to convert some more backline to def anyway so you done me a favour mate

Yeah I realize that. Nukes rebuild quite a bit faster than D, so its not a complete loss of course.

Things are looking up though might finally have some decent players around me to work with.
I have had to put up with alot of idiots and deleters on my fronts for a long time.
But maybe your right D we will see ya at least i know these guys and gals won't just delete on me anyway :D

2-3 weeks ago I would have agreed with you. But from what I've seen lately, Twist has a lot of very poor players, quite a lot of mediocre players, and only a select few that can truly hold their own. The teamwork that I've seen has been very poor also, something which I honestly thought that Twist's south in particular had going for them.

They are active though (mostly), and I doubt we'll see them deleting, so you are right about that. I know personally that its very discouraging to have inactives and deletions.