A message to EG with love from DF

DeletedUser

I would love to know what Deus did in EG besides sit on his ass and complain he was too lazy to send attacks. Aside fromhim and rann and Baldy I can see your point though of going after our best. Though Chelsea and Sombra did diddly squat from what I remember as well.

I was inactive because I really didn't feel like there was a reason to be playing anymore. But read below what I wrote.

There were a LOT of alliances broken throughout the existence of this world. It's part of the game though. Lots of backstabbing, spies, traitors, etc.. LOL!! We didn't always agree with it, but it made the game interesting. I wasn't happy with some of the decisions, but what can you do?

You can always do what you think it's the correct to do.

Well if you remember, I was in TW...and was ready to fight in EG...however...you guys gave me no voice at the table and i was left with an ultimatum...which i dont like threats so i fought against the oppressors

Similar to what happened with me. Aten was an enemy in my map for so many years so my tribe decided to merge with the enemy. Mikeys, old Aten and leader in EG at the time I was there, did threat me in tribe forum more then once and give me the DF Spy title while I was in EG, a big offense and childish action from a leader. I was never a spy and Modesty knew everything I was planning to do, I mailed Modesty and not only I told she everything but I also invited she to join in DF with me.

DF was never an enemy, I knew many players there and these players was always nice with me. I had no motivation to be active while I was in EG but thanks to DF I have motivation to be playing now, growing from 14,718,637 points to 36.847.400 in less then 3 months.

DeletedUser910

Well if you remember, I was in TW...and was ready to fight in EG...however...you guys gave me no voice at the table and i was left with an ultimatum...which i dont like threats so i fought against the oppressors

I think you are referring to the leaders of LWS and ATEN, as I had nothing to do with any of the decisions. Like you, I wasn't at the table either.

DeletedUser910

"Back in the day", I don't think TW were useless at all, and yeah I probs agree they would of won the world if they all stuck around. But like I said it doesn't matter. They didn't stick around. We are left with the people who put the most time and effort into the world, shame EG will have nothing to show for it at the end.

"The members who never fought while in EG and left for DF were the worthless ones." I think you'll find the majority of our members who used to be in EG were fighters. That's a big part of the reason we invited them. We don't want people who sit around and do nothing. If they hadn't of fought for EG for over a year then we would be even closer to ending the world now. They have done more for EG than most of the people still making up the numbers over there.

I was the Duke of TW2 for a little over a year before passing it on to the next leader. The members who left EG and went to DF weren't doing much fighting when they were in EG except for Mirrorke. I don't think the account is being handled by the original owner now anyways.

DeletedUser910

I was inactive because I really didn't feel like there was a reason to be playing anymore. But read below what I wrote.

You can always do what you think it's the correct to do.

Similar to what happened with me. Aten was an enemy in my map for so many years so my tribe decided to merge with the enemy. Mikeys, old Aten and leader in EG at the time I was there, did threat me in tribe forum more then once and give me the DF Spy title while I was in EG, a big offense and childish action from a leader. I was never a spy and Modesty knew everything I was planning to do, I mailed Modesty and not only I told she everything but I also invited she to join in DF with me.

DF was never an enemy, I knew many players there and these players was always nice with me. I had no motivation to be active while I was in EG but thanks to DF I have motivation to be playing now, growing from 14,718,637 points to 36.847.400 in less then 3 months.

You should have gone to a neutral tribe then like philler did if you didn't want to be in EG. I never understood why LWS became enemies with ATEN as we were always allied for the longest time. So fighting against them seemed silly to me.

DeletedUser

If he didn't want to be in EG but wanted to be in DF, why should he make a neutral tribe?... We didn't force him to join us so he obviously wanted to.

kilo42stu

I just want to say thanks everyone... tribemates and enemies alike, i`ve had fun over the years and looking forward to hanging up the gloves :icon_wink:

DeletedUser95513

You should have gone to a neutral tribe then like philler did if you didn't want to be in EG. I never understood why LWS became enemies with ATEN as we were always allied for the longest time. So fighting against them seemed silly to me.

well like you said...lws was the collection of ex tw players...who were back stabbed by aten in the war to end all wars (supposedly)

deomonkid18

I just want to say thanks everyone... tribemates and enemies alike, i`ve had fun over the years and looking forward to hanging up the gloves :icon_wink:

I'm with you on that mate. Handed the reins over to my kid brother (only 11 so take it easy as it's his first world, but I think i've trained him good enough).

Been a blast with all of you, and hopefully will see you lot in the next world :)

DeletedUser95513

I'm with you on that mate. Handed the reins over to my kid brother (only 11 so take it easy as it's his first world, but I think i've trained him good enough).

Been a blast with all of you, and hopefully will see you lot in the next world :)

well then he will be just as bad as you and the rest of EG then...just tell him to quit while hes ahead and has his life ahead of him and not on the bloody computer:icon_rolleyes:

deomonkid18

Whatever do you mean bones? I said I taught him how to play, so there for he is already better then anyone in DF. I think it should be the other way around. You lot quit and get on with your lives while you still can :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Whatever do you mean bones? I said I taught him how to play, so there for he is already better then anyone in DF. I think it should be the other way around. You lot quit and get on with your lives while you still can :icon_rolleyes:

Boom!

DeletedUser910

lol!! I don't think everyone is EG are bad players, I think severl EG players got tired of the game and is either inactive or quit. RL has slapped them in the head and they've moved on. Just because they aren't doing much now, doesn't mean they weren't good (or great) players when they were playing 7/24. Steve and Bone know who those players are.

I'm doing something I haven't done in 4 years. Enjoy my vacation without thinking about TribalWars every 1-2hrs. lol!! It's been a blast so far. Have fun players who are still playing.

DeletedUser910

well like you said...lws was the collection of ex tw players...who were back stabbed by aten in the war to end all wars (supposedly)

I actually don't remember if we attacked Aten first or they attacked us. lol!! My suggestion to the leaders was to let Aten and Hot fight it out to the end. It was a fair fight and I wanted to see how things were going to turn out. Unfortunately, too many leaders were bored and eager for action. Oh well.

deomonkid18

siv didnt you quit a while ago...if not who are you playing so i can plan to take you out...you and your loud mouth

he's playing the deomonkid account now if you must know ;)

He got bored with that Channaka account, seems the previous owner was dead tired of it and gave it to siv who in turn realized it was a bigger waste of space than Marlow and gave it up, taking the Dr560 account which proved futile as it is was as good of an account as that hooch account, so threw that away. So naturally I offered him my old account (Us being long time friends and all). My brother was a little upset, and for good reason, he was schooling DF but I told him i'm sure there are other accounts for you.

Answer your question Mr.Bones? :)