Spank or Be Spanked

DeletedUser106746

Ollie you wolly

Yo ollie i aint got time for your attempted sophisticated garbage replies.

Please add your little girlfriend Max PL to the 'Spanked' list.

ROFL, you pleb.

Q. those 42 players in your 'tribe' ranked above me! do they not take part in our little battle? (apart from the 10), embarrassing isn't it to go on about 'spanking' when it's obvious you and your little girlfriends have been 'SPANKED'.

P.S feel free to join in the 'war' sometime.

Adios chum, go on reply with some daft clever message i don't give a .................!

DeletedUser

6 Maximus PL A-4ZL! 110 17 21.013.632 58.709.512

In what context has he been spanked, exactly? He's +93 in caps on your tribe (not even counting runners).

Edit: Also, I don't see why you feel the need to call him a girl as if it's some kind of insult. I'd wager every single girl in our tribe is better than you are at this game. But you're classy, I know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks cunutd,

sophisticated isn't usually a word anyone uses when referring to me. I am more used to the other style of words u have used "garbage" "daft", actually ur being pretty mild even with those ones. thanks for that.

to help u understand more what spanked means i thought i might use pictures to explain. I hope these pictures aren't too sophisticated for you.

this is getting spanked

image.php

.........X..........

image.php

and thanks, it's nice to know it only takes 10 A-4zl! members to spank INNOV.

ARH!!!! now i get it, ur doing a bradford joke :D
better to leave the bradford jokes to dan, that's if u can pull him out of retirement. :/

DeletedUser

Yo ollie i aint got time for your attempted sophisticated garbage replies.

ROFL, you pleb.

Adios chum, go on reply with some daft clever message i don't give a .................!

[spoil]Sent Jul 10, 2012 23:48:53

Cunutd would like to add you to their Buddy list

Click on the following link to access your Buddy list. You will be able to accept or decline friend requests in this tab.
» Friends[/spoil]............ ^

:icon_eek: that surprised me, you for real?

DeletedUser106746

Ye 4 real

Your other little friends all blocked me :( ... so I fort we could become chums!

How is Max 2day, sore bum?

I knew that msg would stir you and your little mate the funny dog girl/bloke up, lols.

Anyway i need a pooh...

DeletedUser

arh, "pooh" nice u finally hear u got ur fluids up enough to do that. I know we do make u sweat alot.

spank! spank! spank!

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I knew that msg would stir you and your little mate the funny dog girl/bloke up, lols.

You didn't answer my question at all. :icon_confused: Though if you are indeed referring to me as the funny dog girl/bloke, thanks I guess. It's long been known within my tribe that I've always wished I was born female! :lol:

But seriously - what objective measure are you using when you say Maximus is getting spanked? He hasn't had a single day of negative village loss any time recently? Do you know what the context of spanked was in the creation of this thread? Can you articulate it?

Of course it's probably a fool's errand to try to wrangle an intelligent response out of you. But after these forums have been dead for almost two months a poor cat can always hope, right?

DeletedUser106746

Funny dog girl/bloke

If you go back to my 1st response you'll see i don't give a diddly squat about articulation and intelligent garbage response so just act normal not like a nerd.

Spanked, this is spanked

'5x Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 11.07.2012 (435.043 units)!

View your awards'

That was all dead little Max men!

I consider that a spanking.

Hay Ollie i knew you'd respond, that makes me lol, cheers,

Yawn, bye for now chums.

DeletedUser106746

Spanked

Spanked by me chums,

Daily Awards from 11.07.12
Attacker of the day
Cunutd
Defeat the most units in this world as an attacker until midnight!
Defender of the day
Maximus PL
Defeat the most units in this world as a defender until midnight!

DeletedUser

lol, I guess I qualify for being a nerd, although I have not expressed my nerdly tendencies here besides requesting an intelligible response. I can educate you though in pointing out that the definition of spanked upon the opening of this thread were players taking drastic losses in their village count.

Attacker of the day is useless if you can't convert it into any nominal gain though. I'm sure one of you guys won attacker of the day that day INNOV as a tribe lost a 940k units on one of my villages without touching the wall. Was I also getting spanked that day? :icon_confused:

Well, I suppose winning attacker of the day while your front line continues to be pushed back is something to take solace in. Good job. Perhaps one of these days you'll rim someone if you can keep it up! (Meanwhile, while you have attacker of the day today, Maximus nobled 5 villages from your tribemates today! He's really taking it hard! :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser4587

If you go back to my 1st response you'll see i don't give a diddly squat about articulation and intelligent garbage response so just act normal not like a nerd.

Spanked, this is spanked

'5x Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 11.07.2012 (435.043 units)!

View your awards'

That was all dead little Max men!

I consider that a spanking.

Hay Ollie i knew you'd respond, that makes me lol, cheers,

Yawn, bye for now chums.

That, by definition is an epic fail. You wasted a ton of O and gained very little. That is the opposite of spanking somebody... you were spanked. lawl.

You sure did beat the hell out of those 2k barbs and internals though. Great job!

DeletedUser

Spanked by me chums,

Daily Awards from 11.07.12
Attacker of the day
Cunutd
Defeat the most units in this world as an attacker until midnight!
Defender of the day
Maximus PL
Defeat the most units in this world as a defender until midnight!

Its not difficult get the AOTD. What is difficult is that you have something to show for all those dead troops :icon_idea:

And hello Lat :)

DeletedUser106744

cunutd i wouldnt bother with ollie we all know SHE rather spend time on here talking the talk instead of walking the walk i would love to go head to head with all of a4zl on there own same as a few others in the tribe would then it would be a diffrent story

they only go for our inactives pussy cats

DeletedUser

cunutd i wouldnt bother with ollie we all know SHE rather spend time on here talking the talk instead of walking the walk i would love to go head to head with all of a4zl on there own same as a few others in the tribe would then it would be a diffrent story

they only go for our inactives pussy cats

What a shame that every person in your tribe that winds up having a main cluster on our front rather than a satellite tends to go inactive right when they start losing villages to us and not a moment before...

DeletedUser

cbh i think u missed persians real point, he is saying they are alone and we aren't so that gives us an advantage. :icon_rolleyes:

and that if we allowed our tribe to be like INNOV his/her cahoona's would be able to swing more freely.

Really he/she is kinda saying "cunudt and persians have really big ones, give us a chance to show you, back off and let us shine"

I think that might be the underlining message :icon_twisted:

[SPOIL]they could also be saying "ollie u got nuts somewhere, if it's not between ur legs it's def in ur head, I wanna spank you!!"[/SPOIL]

image.php

In 1 month INNOV have lost 7 members.

Liquidfuel--Noir. took a village on 2012-05-19 19:58:07 in K57. 2 days later all hell broke loose and INNOV internaled fuely.

keithel- czucza took a village on 2012-05-28 10:24:05, INNOV went to town and internalled the acct.

john9842021-internalled

turn back- enough said -.-

Airz Artemis- op-ed quit,back-quit, back-name change quit spank! spank! quit.

timithy- op-ed kinda, not seriously but quit anyway. spank! spank! spank!

DarkNut-just another hung onto acct, internalled eventually.

In 1 month A-4zl! lost 2 members

rattlerfc78 - internalled
tellwright - internalled

In the 1 month, A-4zl! members who lost a village to INNOV
mikestuntz
Uzak
Maximus PL
Eldrek
-Noir.
GypseyGirl
Aliss99
Radical Tremors
Siesindfrei
merrypotter
sdr113
Mode23

In the 1 month INNOV members who lost a village to A-4zl!
haha k0 u
Airz Artemis
Cyne
wozzicus
ppauls150
louisf78
ElwynTenways
Nest55
sailor1234
madmonk27
patconva
timithy
Keseki Karl
Cunutd
t0msky
mixilplix
Lord of the persians
cheeta80
Masterpoyt
drummondgang
leech-on-society
The Iron Condor
SEAHAWK69
airz angel
Santosxi
UnDeadViking
dodru
Temetor
eifrus
Errorcode500

and what really happened.....
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Mode23, sdr113, merrypotter, Siesindfrei, Radical Tremors, Aliss99, GypseyGirl, -Noir., Eldrek, Maximus PL, Uzak, mikestuntz
Side 2:
Tribes: INNOV

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206
Side 2: 43
Difference: 163

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,919,219
Side 2: 369,957
Difference: 1,549,262

INNOV gained nothing and actually got spanked for tickling those players.[/SPOIL]

And the other side of the coin.....
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Errorcode500, eifrus, Temetor, dodru, UnDeadViking, Santosxi, airz angel, SEAHAWK69, The Iron Condor, leech-on-society, drummondgang, Masterpoyt,
cheeta80, Lord of the persians, mixilplix, t0msky, Cunutd, Keseki Karl, patconva, madmonk27, sailor1234, Nest55, ElwynTenways, louisf78, ppauls150, wozzicus,
Cyne, Airz Artemis, haha k0 u
Side 2:
Tribes: A-4ZL!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 539
Difference: 503

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 319,634
Side 2: 5,115,556
Difference: 4,795,922

proof is in the pudding!! SPANKY!SPANKY!SPANKY![/SPOIL]

did I bore u again cunudt :(

[SPOIL]Yawn, Yawn, pooh! pooh! scratch arse, better wash hands :icon_razz:[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser94483

Hey I was in that list :) Me go kill things :) Me good kill things :)

DeletedUser

DarkNut-just another hung onto acct, internalled eventually.

This isn't 100% accurate. I was there for most of the internal. I remember a lot of whining from one player about me wanting to do the internal my way. He said, and I am paraphrasing here, "Why don't you just leave and let us do it?" Um, maybe because if you take my villages, then the thousands of troops I had supporting the front lines would be killed off in turn. Duh! So simple, yet this one player couldn't figure it out. He just wanted my villages and didn't think of the consequences. But, that is INNOV for the most part. Takers mostly. I also remember a lot of times when there was unrest about only too few players actually sending support. It was always the same players sending. Not good for a tribe with, at the time, over 70 players.

Of course 4ZL?/NYX/Area/Bawlz, whatever you family wants to call themselves, would take months and months to even dent INNOV. I've played several worlds under several names, and I can say that without a doubt you guys and gals are the most piss poor alliance/family I have ever seen hold on to a #1 spot for this long.

DeletedUser

Your argument is really convincing Darknut. I'm sure there is a wealth of empirical data to back your claim of our lack of quality. Somehow we always get things done when we want to though. *shrug*

DeletedUser

If you guys had the skills to do it, this world would have been over months ago. But, you wanted to drag it out right? This has been your plan from the get go? No, don't confuse slacking off for having no talent.